The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Thanks hon. Yeah we had the SA done
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155211&d=1294847668
Results weren't great but I know of ladies who've gotten pg with their man's results less good iykwim.

Yeh we'll get there in the end. Thanks xxx

I dont really understand SA's to be honest haha! I doubt i'll understand our's when we get it will have to ask you girls to help x x x

All I know's the numbers in brackets are what you'd like them to be. Next to the lower numbers that they actually are :wacko:

Hi ladies, did anyone get a reciept of payment before the day of the op? x:shrug:

Nup but my OH paid with his credit card when he went in x

I just remembered this and had to share for a laugh. See pic for the t shirt John wore in the Hospital when he had the VR op. He said he got some laughs from it :rofl:

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
@ Tally Haha that is funny!
@ reversal We paid over a nearly 2 weeks ago and haven't had a reciept but they money has gone out of the account. Also was anyone else's OH really moody leading up to the op?? I know he's nervous but he's making me feel like it's not what he wants although i have given him the chance to back out loads of times x x

@ reversal We paid over a nearly 2 weeks ago and haven't had a reciept but they money has gone out of the account. Also was anyone else's OH really moody leading up to the op?? I know he's nervous but he's making me feel like it's not what he wants although i have given him the chance to back out loads of times x x

dont worrie i think its a man thing my hubby was very moody for about 2 weeks befor his op,:blush: it didnt help that hes not a very good traverler and we had ours done at the bmi park hospital in nottingham so had about a 3 hour drive. we stayed in a hotel the night befor and he hardly slept. he was very quiet the morning of the op but he was one of the first to go in so luckily we didnt have long to wait and he was discharged by 4pm so we could go home.
good luck with everything and just remember he is more then likely just nervous.x.x.x.x.x.x.x:thumbup:

hello everyone,:hi: i just dropped my hubbys little pot:blush: in to the hospital for his sa so hopefully we should have the results tomorrow :happydance:( if they fax them to our consultant) if they go by post it wont be until next week.:wacko:x.x.x.x.x.

I just remembered this and had to share for a laugh. See pic for the t shirt John wore in the Hospital when he had the VR op. He said he got some laughs from it :rofl:

love it!:thumbup: i bet he did get some laughs.x.x.x.x.x.x.

dont worrie i think its a man thing my hubby was very moody for about 2 weeks befor his op,:blush: it didnt help that hes not a very good traverler and we had ours done at the bmi park hospital in nottingham so had about a 3 hour drive. we stayed in a hotel the night befor and he hardly slept. he was very quiet the morning of the op but he was one of the first to go in so luckily we didnt have long to wait and he was discharged by 4pm so we could go home.
good luck with everything and just remember he is more then likely just nervous.x.x.x.x.x.x.x:thumbup:

Thats where my OH is having his op!! did u get a reciept of payment before your op??? x x

hello everyone,:hi: i just dropped my hubbys little pot:blush: in to the hospital for his sa so hopefully we should have the results tomorrow :happydance:( if they fax them to our consultant) if they go by post it wont be until next week.:wacko:x.x.x.x.x.

Good luck hun x x:happydance:

Well the big day is tomorrow!!! Will update as and when i can get a chance! I'm nervous so god knows how my OH feels x x x

Thats where my OH is having his op!! did u get a reciept of payment before your op??? x x

no i dont think we got ours until the monday ( he had his op on sunday ) but when we arrived they asked his name and they said oh yeah you have already paid. if your worried just take a bank statement with you showing payment or give them a call to make sure they deff got it.

its a great hospital and all the staff are lovely! what time have you got to be there and are you being discharged the same day? also if duncan harriss is doing the op he is so down to earth and such a nice man. he will pop in to see you and hubby befor the op and explain everything to u both and no big long docter words that no understands just good old plain english! lol.

Yeah John was a bit ratty leading up to the op. He was a bit odd leading up to the consultation come to think of it. He was in a weird old head space fretting that if it didn't work I would leave him for someone who could give me a baby.
I felt the same as you at the time hon - that he wasn't wanting it any more and I felt he was gonna hate me for 'making him' go through with it.

It turned out some IDIOT at work told him that their neighbour's (ex) wife did that (left him and had a baby with someone else) when his vr didn't work. It took enough asking to get that out of him and a lot of understanding and reassurance from me to get him out of thinking that bullcrap. :dohh:

That stuff blew over in the end tho.

Well the big day is tomorrow!!! Will update as and when i can get a chance! I'm nervous so god knows how my OH feels x x x

i was too but you will be fine. my hubby was only gone 1hour 20mins so when they took him down i went for a cupper and a ciggy read the paper in the canteen by the time i got back the nurse came in and said he was out of sergery(sp?) just in recovery and he would be up as soon as he has come round.x.x.x.x.x.x

Oooohhh exciting! FX you get them ASAP! Keep us posted :thumbup:

SA results were bad a few slow swimmers no rapid at all :-(
ivf our only chance........gutted :-(

SA results were bad a few slow swimmers no rapid at all :-(
ivf our only chance........gutted :-(

Were you not told that your SA would improve over time? how long has it been since VR? x:hugs:

Oww good luck and take a few magazines to read if your waiting.. i did dont think i really read them but they helped the time pass xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->