The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Thanks guys, how long was anyone elses partners in theatre for??? justmarried its not with duncan harris its with John Lemberger he seems nice so far too! he's staying in over night cos his app isn't untill 3:30, i'll be staying in a travel lodge, thaks for all the reasurrance girls i'd be lost without you!!! x x x x

SA results were bad a few slow swimmers no rapid at all :-(
ivf our only chance........gutted :-(

Were you not told that your SA would improve over time? how long has it been since VR? x:hugs:

Well the big day is tomorrow!!! Will update as and when i can get a chance! I'm nervous so god knows how my OH feels x x x

Oww good luck and take a few magazines to read if your waiting.. i did dont think i really read them but they helped the time pass xx

2 years so prob not any chance:cry: I'm ovualting today too :cry:

SA results were bad a few slow swimmers no rapid at all :-(
ivf our only chance........gutted :-(

Were you not told that your SA would improve over time? how long has it been since VR? x:hugs:

Well the big day is tomorrow!!! Will update as and when i can get a chance! I'm nervous so god knows how my OH feels x x x

Oww good luck and take a few magazines to read if your waiting.. i did dont think i really read them but they helped the time pass xx

2 years so prob not any chance:cry: I'm ovualting today too :cry:

:hug:

I wish I could say something useful hon

Sending :hugs: your way x

Thanks guys, how long was anyone elses partners in theatre for??? justmarried its not with duncan harris its with John Lemberger he seems nice so far too! he's staying in over night cos his app isn't untill 3:30, i'll be staying in a travel lodge, thaks for all the reasurrance girls i'd be lost without you!!! x x x x

My dh appointment was 7.30am and they took him down about 8.45am he came back about 10.35am so a couple of hours we could leave for home at 3pm then he just stayed on the sofa resting for a few days:thumbup:

Owww so excited for you xx

Well we are at the travel lodge now! His app is 3:30 and we are only about 10 mins away from hospital!! Feel soo nervous right now x x

turns out we're not even eligible for IVF as hubby has previous kids private our only option and we're broke :-( hubby says why dont i divorce him and get with someone else how the hell will we get through this????????????? cant stop crying

turns out we're not even eligible for IVF as hubby has previous kids private our only option and we're broke :-( hubby says why dont i divorce him and get with someone else how the hell will we get through this????????????? cant stop crying

:hug:

So sorry you're going through this hon. It must be awful... I really don't know what to say other than I really feel for you both. xxx

Just to let you all know OH had his op and everything went well :happydance: they attatched both sides and said was quite easy as he didn't have much scar tissue:thumbup:. Let the baby making commence!!!........... well when OH feels up to it of course. Hope your all well x x x

Just to let you all know OH had his op and everything went well :happydance: they attatched both sides and said was quite easy as he didn't have much scar tissue:thumbup:. Let the baby making commence!!!........... well when OH feels up to it of course. Hope your all well x x x

That's great news x

I am so sorry to read about how you're feeling and what you are going through :hugs: you DH is just as upset as you and as a typical man, will always say things he doesnt mean. Have you spoke to the Dr. about IUI? That is alot cheaper (less then £1000) and seems quite good, success wise. Afew ladies on here used that method after TTC for a while after VR and got their BFP's, seejay was one and Seoj has not long started her IUI journey. xx

:dance: wow it's finally been and gone! I told you it'll fly by, waiting for it to come! I hope you enjoyed your time at the hospital, it's quite nice there isn't it? Tucked away in the forest! Yay for both sides getting reattached! I hope your DH heals well, good luck for the next part of your journey!! :thumbup: xx

im so sorry for what your going through,:hug: your hubby is more then likely blaiming himself and feels guilty.:cry: he is proberly just as upset if not more then you, he doesnt mean what he says. i hope you find an answer to your problem, just remember you have waited this long so maybe saving for a few years for ivf is only a blip.:hugs:

woohoo!:happydance: let the fun begin. so glad it is all done for you and all went well.x.x.x:hugs:

Just married! I see your temps are still up and looking at your previous months temps, you normally start going down by now!!! (quietly excited for you..) :dance: xx

Just married! I see your temps are still up and looking at your previous months temps, you normally start going down by now!!! (quietly excited for you..) :dance: xx

thanks, but i just tested and :bfn: so not holding out much hope:cry:. never mind lets wait and see what the sa test results are befor we start reading to much in to it.:happydance:

I am so sorry about the bad news you and DH just got. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My heart goes out to you both.:hugs::hugs:

WOOO HOOO!!!!! I am so thrilled for you and DH!!!:happydance::happydance: I hope he has a speedy recovery and that he ends up with tons of healthy :spermy:'s!!!:happydance::thumbup:

Well as for me, I havent been on the thread much this month because DH is out of town on business for his job for 2 weeks, and is missing my entire OV and fertile window all together this month!!! It sucks, so I am counting myself out this month already...:nope: I am alright with it though and am just giving myself a break from TTC this month. I just miss DH and cant wait for him to finally be home. We are halfway through his time away and he will be home next saturday!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->