The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hey! :wave: My Hubby had swelling for a good few days, probably nearly a week. He did find that the strap they put on him was causing him pain as he started swelling he hadn't loosened it so it was diggin in him and causing him pain, he felt much better once he got that off and just wore snug fitting undies. xx

Thanks hun, my OH hasn't worn the strap since the day after his op!! (oops) but the swelling is going down :thumbup: bit more swollen on the left tho and he still getting a bit of pain from the left side. Is this normal?
I bet your excited for your scan tomorrow:happydance: i'm sure everything is fine but understand it probably seems too good to be true and 12 weeks is a long time for them to expect you to wait to make sure everything is ok. Keep us posted x x x

My hubby never had a strap:shrug: he had gauze padding for 24hours then just tight boxers.

He had swelling on the one side to and more pain on the one side too, this eventually went, he said it felt like the tube pulling inside!

Hey! :wave: My Hubby had swelling for a good few days, probably nearly a week. He did find that the strap they put on him was causing him pain as he started swelling he hadn't loosened it so it was diggin in him and causing him pain, he felt much better once he got that off and just wore snug fitting undies. xx

Thanks hun, my OH hasn't worn the strap since the day after his op!! (oops) but the swelling is going down :thumbup: bit more swollen on the left tho and he still getting a bit of pain from the left side. Is this normal?
I bet your excited for your scan tomorrow:happydance: i'm sure everything is fine but understand it probably seems too good to be true and 12 weeks is a long time for them to expect you to wait to make sure everything is ok. Keep us posted x x x

My hubby never had a strap:shrug: he had gauze padding for 24hours then just tight boxers.

He had swelling on the one side to and more pain on the one side too, this eventually went, he said it felt like the tube pulling inside!

Thanks hun thats exactly how my OH described it. Glad its normal. :thumbup: x x

Hows everyone?? Looking into ICSI and considering egg sharing as it'll be cheaper (only £1050 total)? hubbys not tooo keen on me egg sharing whats your opinion ladies??? I think it would be nice to help other women hubby thinks it would be weird kids of mine out there....
hubbys gonna do another SA in 3 months gonna get him taking vits etc...he may think about giving up smoking. they didnt telll him exact numbers over the phone from his SA they just said no fast swimmers and a few slow swimmers...how many is a few??

I think its a great idea as its helping people out there who cant concieve natually, but everyones different i suppose some people would find it strange but its not like putting a child up for addoption or anything so i dont see the harm x x x

Hi girls :hi:
Well last night we managed to :sex: :happydance:. When is the best time to use opk's? i heard its best to use them in the afternoon??? I'm new to all of this so i wouldn't have a clue so any advise would be great :thumbup: Hope everyone is well x x

Hows everyone?? Looking into ICSI and considering egg sharing as it'll be cheaper (only £1050 total)? hubbys not tooo keen on me egg sharing whats your opinion ladies??? I think it would be nice to help other women hubby thinks it would be weird kids of mine out there....
hubbys gonna do another SA in 3 months gonna get him taking vits etc...he may think about giving up smoking. they didnt telll him exact numbers over the phone from his SA they just said no fast swimmers and a few slow swimmers...how many is a few??

i think egg sharing is a great idea and even better if it knocks the price down for you, its lovely the you would even concider it giving another couple a chance to have a baby is a lovely thing to do.

defo get hubby on vits, zinc is meant to be really good for the swimmers as is vit c. i got my hubby on a multi vit and min just a cheapo one from asda when they are all gone he is going to start wellman conception as they are supposed to be really good.

anyway im glad things are looking up for you and you now have a few options to work with.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Well last night we managed to :sex: :happydance:. When is the best time to use opk's? i heard its best to use them in the afternoon??? I'm new to all of this so i wouldn't have a clue so any advise would be great :thumbup: Hope everyone is well x x

hello:hi: i usually do my opk between 2 and 4 in the afternoon if i have a nearly pos then i will test again about 8-9 in the evening. just to make sure i dont miss my serge. good luck and get :sex:.x.x.x.x..x.x

Yes i used to test at 4pm i think anything after 2pm is good, but just stick to the same time each day if you can x

I had dh on wellman conception supplements too :) good stuff x

Yes i used to test at 4pm i think anything after 2pm is good, but just stick to the same time each day if you can x

I had dh on wellman conception supplements too :) good stuff x

Got my OH on that already :thumbup: thanks for the info:thumbup: xx

Evening everyone

Got a big red smudge tonight after wiping so im out, didnt expect to conceive after hubbies vr 4 wks ago but theres always the big maybe, onli gutting thing is my cycles are like clockwork and always have been, even down to the time of day, i know when it appears, so i am hoping af holds off till weds otherwise being precise for ovulating is going to throw us both, so am really really annoyed with this, pray i dont wake tmrw and its here as have never been 4 days early before and never been late

Anyway enough of me dh is on wellman too, heard it was good

Also has anyone heard from live in hope after scan? Just wanted to make sure everything was ok

Xxxxxxxxx

Yes, I think it's a lovely idea too!! It's a shame that they didn't gove you exact figures over the phone, it doesn't really help does it. You could always ring and ask them for the figures. My DH was told that out of his really low count, he only had 4% swimming, then two weeks later....:bfp: so as long as there is sperm present and you are ok...it only takes one!! lol

The wellman conception are good :thumbup: my Hubby started on those and we'd definitly recommend them and he quit smoking too. The only other thing we did was after :sex: I lay with my hips up (propped up by a pillow) and lay there for 10-15mins.

Good luck and I'm pleased to see that you seem happier and looking positively into the future. You have to keep up with your PMA it really does help!! :hugs::hugs:

Yay for :sex: :sex: hope it all went well, I'm sure it did! Opk's are best, if I remember it was after 12pm, I always took mine around 2pm, or 4pm if I was at work. You musnt use first morning urine though. Good luck to you and DH!! It's all very exciting!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Evening everyone

Got a big red smudge tonight after wiping so im out, didnt expect to conceive after hubbies vr 4 wks ago but theres always the big maybe, onli gutting thing is my cycles are like clockwork and always have been, even down to the time of day, i know when it appears, so i am hoping af holds off till weds otherwise being precise for ovulating is going to throw us both, so am really really annoyed with this, pray i dont wake tmrw and its here as have never been 4 days early before and never been late

Anyway enough of me dh is on wellman too, heard it was good

Also has anyone heard from live in hope after scan? Just wanted to make sure everything was ok

Xxxxxxxxx

Hi!! Aww thanks for thinking of me!! I updated on my journal but not here! :dohh: everything went fine and baby was amazing!! It did a little dance for us and I cried, loads!! :haha: It looks like a little gummy bear and I'm so in love!! :cloud9: xx

I really hope AF stays away, especially after your cycles are normally very regular, that would be such a pain!! Fingers crossed for you! I know Hubby was away, but is there any chance he was around for some of your fertile window??? :shrug: if so, it could be implantation bleeding :shrug:

keep us posted!xx

a.jpg

b.jpg

Yay for :sex: :sex: hope it all went well, I'm sure it did! Opk's are best, if I remember it was after 12pm, I always took mine around 2pm, or 4pm if I was at work. You musnt use first morning urine though. Good luck to you and DH!! It's all very exciting!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was a little nervous as it was only a week since the op!! But OH was definately up for it and has been ever since:haha:.
I had a faint line yesterday does that mean its going to get darker or have i already o'ved??? :wacko: x x Your avitar is soo cute i can see why your in love!!! :happydance:

Am glad everything went well

Mt af hasnt come this morning phew, lol, I was sat wondering why for the first time in my lfie would she want to come early, lol

Anyway know I have brown spotting (sorry TMI) I do not believe I am pregnant at all, got some cramping pain, just think that it was a sign shes on her way, am just relieved that I havent come on early, lol

Best of luck to everyone else and heres to next month, lol

I was a little nervous as it was only a week since the op!! But OH was definately up for it and has been ever since:haha:.
I had a faint line yesterday does that mean its going to get darker or have i already o'ved??? :wacko: x x Your avitar is soo cute i can see why your in love!!! :happydance:

Aww thanks, it is cute isn't it? :happydance:
Glad it went well when you did it :thumbup:
A faint line means its negative but can also be a good sign that you are due to ov soon. Keep testing daily until the lines are the same or until the line becomes darker than the other line. Then when you get that result you will ov anywhere from then on up until over a day later. Basically, just get in loads of :sex: from now onwards until your line gets faint again or disappears. So get busy girly!! :winkwink::winkwink:

Hi girls :wave:

Loads been happening here then!!

Love the scan pic live in hope, that's so exciting!

Brill news littlelou about you guys managing to bd! :happydance:

How early is it for you ababytogether? I hear spotting that comes days earlier than AF expected can be implantation???

justone I think egg sharing is a lovely idea, I really do, if it came to IUI for us I would definitely consider it. The fact that it helps with the cost of treatment is a bonus, but TBH it's such a lovely thing anyway. Obviously you guys need to talk it through and do what you're both comfortable with .... we haven't discussed any of that yet so no idea what OH's views would be...

It is a shame that you don't have exact numbers! 'A few' could mean anything :wacko: and it's true - it only takes one! We hear of so many people who've been told they'll never conceive naturally who go on to do just that!

Defo an idea to get him on vits - wellman conception has had a lot of good said about it and my OH has been on it since we got his last SA results so we'll see what happens at his next one next month! Obviously giving up smoking would be ideal ... my OH smokes too and he knows it would be better to quit but he has tried with the inhalator and just finds it really tough... he actually made a point of telling me how much he admires me for managing to quit as it's so hard. It's tough for us too though isn't it, not to nag and all lol.

So - onwards and upwards for us all then! FX for some more :bfp:s for us WAGs very soon :dust:

Thanks live in hope:thumbup: x x
Tallybee you use clear blue smiley dont you??? is that easier to use?? I'm getting quite confused :blush: i know i'm due to ovulate soon but worried i'm gonna miss the surge! I guess we will just have to have loads of :sex: to make sure we dont miss it :thumbup: x x

Thats exactly what to do! Just cover all bases by getting in loads of :sex: with a faint line its probable that it'll be within the next few days so keep testing and keep busy :winkwink: xx

Thats exactly what to do! Just cover all bases by getting in loads of :sex: with a faint line its probable that it'll be within the next few days so keep testing and keep busy :winkwink: xx

I will do that hun :happydance: is :sex: everyday over the fertile period too much? my OH has a high sex drive so normally do anyway! sorry for all the questions and know its not gonna happen this month but would like to know for future referance :thumbup: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->