The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: i got + opk :happydance::happydance::happydance:. I guess i'm gonna be busy!!! :haha: x x x

well what you doin posting on heregirly!!! get busy!!! :) xxx

We have been very busy!! My OH is loving it:haha: I was a bit worried that the opk's would put him off but luckily it had the adverse effect and he couldn't wait to :sex: i just hope he has :spermy: How you feeling now live in hope?? x x x

@live in hope, your scan pic is great hun!!! You and DH must be so excited, and seeing your little bean makes it all so real!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Congrats again to you and H&H 9 months!!!

@live in hope, your scan pic is great hun!!! You and DH must be so excited, and seeing your little bean makes it all so real!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Congrats again to you and H&H 9 months!!!

Thanks hun!! Yes we are soooo excited although we are still in shock at the same time!! lol xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: i got + opk :happydance::happydance::happydance:. I guess i'm gonna be busy!!! :haha: x x x

We have been very busy!! My OH is loving it:haha: I was a bit worried that the opk's would put him off but luckily it had the adverse effect and he couldn't wait to :sex: i just hope he has :spermy: How you feeling now live in hope?? x x x

Yay for getting loads of :sex: thats really good!! My DH bless him, well lets say I wore him out, especially my last fertile period (it obviously paid off though) but I think he was pleased it was over because it was taking it's toll (if you know what I mean) and we have my sister living with us so we had to have loads of discreet and quiet :sex: which was quite funny. He's more of a once/twice a week kinda guy, which suits me, especially at the minute coz I'm sooo tired!! lol

Feeling wise though, I'm ok. I had a bad experience with a salad last night?? I can't eat proper meals at the minute in the evenings so I have something on toast, but my sis and DH had a ham salad and the smell of the cucumber and onions sent my stomach crazy!! I wasn't sick but my god I was close to it!! I sat holding my nose for about half an hour, they thought it was hilarious!! :dohh: but other than that, so far so good!! xx

Hope you feel better soon liveinhope.

I feel like a right nutter knowing how gross the nausea is and actually wanting it back :wacko:

Your not a nutter!! Afew weeks ago if you remember I was so dissappointed that I wasn't experiencing it at all, everybody kept saying how lucky I was but I thought there was something wrong coz I didnt have it, now I do!! lol I'm pleased that I have as I know everything is normal but its so bluuurrr!! lol xx

Yay for getting loads of :sex: thats really good!! My DH bless him, well lets say I wore him out, especially my last fertile period (it obviously paid off though) but I think he was pleased it was over because it was taking it's toll (if you know what I mean) and we have my sister living with us so we had to have loads of discreet and quiet :sex: which was quite funny. He's more of a once/twice a week kinda guy, which suits me, especially at the minute coz I'm sooo tired!! lol

Feeling wise though, I'm ok. I had a bad experience with a salad last night?? I can't eat proper meals at the minute in the evenings so I have something on toast, but my sis and DH had a ham salad and the smell of the cucumber and onions sent my stomach crazy!! I wasn't sick but my god I was close to it!! I sat holding my nose for about half an hour, they thought it was hilarious!! :dohh: but other than that, so far so good!! xx

My OH has a high sex drive so its a case of "the more the merrier" with him:haha:.
In a wierd kind of way i'm glad your experiencing symptoms (not too bad of course!) it will put your mind at ease that everything is fine :hugs:. You have a nice week off now dont you??? (i think i remember you saying you worked in a school) at least you can have afternoon naps:haha: i'm glad your feeling quite well other than the slight sickness hun x x x

Good luck and baby dust to you little lou!!! :dust: :dust:

Thanks hun:thumbup: but it is only our first month of trying and so soon after the op too so not getting my hopes up this month x x

I haven't checked into this thread in a while... LOVE seeing all the BFPs!!!!!

Congrats ALL ;) hehe.

Wishing everyone the very best of luck and loads of baby dust!!!!

I hope you've been onto the front page and seen your announcement!! :dance: xx Congratulations to you my dear!!! :hugs: xx

My OH has a high sex drive so its a case of "the more the merrier" with him:haha:.
In a wierd kind of way i'm glad your experiencing symptoms (not too bad of course!) it will put your mind at ease that everything is fine :hugs:. You have a nice week off now dont you??? (i think i remember you saying you worked in a school) at least you can have afternoon naps:haha: i'm glad your feeling quite well other than the slight sickness hun x x x

Thanks hun, it does put my mind at rest and its kinda nice knowing that you feel crappy coz the baby inside me is taking what it needs to grow nicely and so my job as a mummy has already started and I feel I am already providing for my baby! awww :hugs: xx

Yes I'm off all week this week, but no napping for me. I'm not feeling as tired as I was but I do feel lifeless like I have so much to do but can't be bothered to do any of it!! I'm bogged down with uni coursework but can't muster up the motivation to do it!! :dohh: not good!! lol. xx

Hon I think the LH surge can last different times for us all :shrug: All I know's that we expect Ov between 12-36 hours after we first get a positive.

Thanks hun, it does put my mind at rest and its kinda nice knowing that you feel crappy coz the baby inside me is taking what it needs to grow nicely and so my job as a mummy has already started and I feel I am already providing for my baby! awww :hugs: xx

Yes I'm off all week this week, but no napping for me. I'm not feeling as tired as I was but I do feel lifeless like I have so much to do but can't be bothered to do any of it!! I'm bogged down with uni coursework but can't muster up the motivation to do it!! :dohh: not good!! lol. xx

Arr I find motivation a challenge at the best of times!!!

Hon I think the LH surge can last different times for us all :shrug: All I know's that we expect Ov between 12-36 hours after we first get a positive.

But i has a - opk (line lighter than ontrol line) then a + a few hours later!!! i'm so confused lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->