The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Yer go for it!! Even go for it twice a day if you fancy it!! :thumbup: but if you have regular sex then thats even better. I used to lay with my hips up afterwards aswell for about 10-15minutes xx dont write off this month, you never know!! :winkwink: xx

Would be great if it happened first month wouldn't it!! haha. My OH would be happy at the thought of more than once a day!! and as its firt month i dont really see the harm either its the least he deserves after what he went through in order to try and have a baby. Seeing your scan picture makes me even more broody (if that was possible) x x x

Tallybee

My af arrived late avo today, 3 days early for the first time ever in 21 years!! Why I do not know other than I ovulated earlier than usual, but still doesnt make sense, the first month we try and my af comes early!! I want to scream

I wouldnt say it was spotting its bright red, got cramping and there isnt loads like a normal period but everytime I wipe there is some, and some left on a pad, nothing like full on yet but no doubt it will appear, its enough to tell me that af is here, first day is always light for me, then again looks like what it used to be like could all change for me

Am just concerned as to why it has come early, ok one day I wouldnt even have bat an eyelid, but 3 days and for someone it has never happened to before... just gets me thinking why thats all

Sorry for going on... :(

This months cycle was only 24 days!!! usually 27 without fail!!

Am glad everything went well

Mt af hasnt come this morning phew, lol, I was sat wondering why for the first time in my lfie would she want to come early, lol

Anyway know I have brown spotting (sorry TMI) I do not believe I am pregnant at all, got some cramping pain, just think that it was a sign shes on her way, am just relieved that I havent come on early, lol

Best of luck to everyone else and heres to next month, lol

Tallybee

My af arrived late avo today, 3 days early for the first time ever in 21 years!! Why I do not know other than I ovulated earlier than usual, but still doesnt make sense, the first month we try and my af comes early!! I want to scream

I wouldnt say it was spotting its bright red, got cramping and there isnt loads like a normal period but everytime I wipe there is some, and some left on a pad, nothing like full on yet but no doubt it will appear, its enough to tell me that af is here, first day is always light for me, then again looks like what it used to be like could all change for me

Am just concerned as to why it has come early, ok one day I wouldnt even have bat an eyelid, but 3 days and for someone it has never happened to before... just gets me thinking why thats all

Just wanted to say:

I was always 28days regular, day, time spot on every mth, but then my cycles changed varying from 24days to 30days, i was worried i'd find it hard to know ov day but 9weeks after VR we got our :bfp:

I had the spotting too, like you described and i took a B6 supplement in 50mg (but buy a complex so you get the same amount of all the other B vits) it helps increase your luteal phase the days after ovulation until your period which they say need to be at least 11 days.
The first month i took these i got pregnant!

I highly recommend buying the fertility themometer kit from boots you take your temp every morning at the same time and i joined Fertilityfriend.com to chart the temps and it will help you see how long your cycles are and when you ovulate :)

Hope this has given you hope xx

Thanks live in hope:thumbup: x x
Tallybee you use clear blue smiley dont you??? is that easier to use?? I'm getting quite confused :blush: i know i'm due to ovulate soon but worried i'm gonna miss the surge! I guess we will just have to have loads of :sex: to make sure we dont miss it :thumbup: x x

Yep hon it's the clear blue digital ov kit. It's pretty expensive but dead easy, as there's no messing about peering at lines trying to see which one's darker etc.

Just get lots of :sex: in I say!!!

GL x

Tallybee

:hug:

It's a bugger isn't it... our bodies seem to just play tricks on us. I've had a similarly screwed up cycle, just as we began trying too. I was always 26 or 27 days and then all of a sudden when OH had the op and we started trying, it spun wildly - the shortest I had was 16 days and the longest I think was 33. We were convinced I was pg on the really long one and were devastated when I came on. Still no idea what the 16 one was all about :wacko:

Anyway I am convinced it is the stress and pressure of TTC that's been doing it, maybe it is for you too. I'm trying really hard to relax about the whole thing and just go with it, which is FAR easier said than done... I'm out this month anyway as my fertile window has been invaded by a nasty UTI which put sex right off the menu :cry:

I have gone back to being really strict making myself remember all my supplements, Agnus Castus from CD1 until OV, Pregnacare conception every day. And eating more healthily, and my alcohol consumption has gone from within the recommended range for a woman to nearly nothing at all. I do have to say that over the past 2 or 3 months that I've been doing this, my AF has been far more manageable (normal for me is incapacitated dosed up on every painkiller possible and attached to a hot water bottle feeling like death warmed up). And gone back to 26/27 days again. I can't be sure what has cused this but I am thankful for sure.

Why does it have to be this fecking complicated? All I can say is thanks to all you girls on ehre as there's no-one else who understands even a tiny bit :hugs: :flower:

:wohoo: :wohoo:CONGRATULATIONS TO :wohoo: :wohoo:
seoj
on her :bfp: just
16 months after VR
A huge congratulations to you from all the VR WaGs!! :flower:
VR Oct '09 :bfp: 21/2/11

seoj joined us at the beginning of the group and after not getting a BFP after VR, they underwent IUI and she got her :bfp: this morning on her 2nd cycle!! :thumbup: xx

seoj
16 months after VR

seoj joined us at the beginning of the group and after not getting a BFP after VR, they underwent IUI and she got her :bfp: this morning on her 2nd cycle!! :thumbup: xx

:happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS TO SEOJ xxxxxxxx
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wohoo: :wohoo:congratulations to :wohoo: :wohoo:
seoj
on her :bfp: Just
16 months after vr
a huge congratulations to you from all the vr wags!! :flower:
vr oct '09 :bfp: 21/2/11

seoj joined us at the beginning of the group and after not getting a bfp after vr, they underwent iui and she got her :bfp: This morning on her 2nd cycle!! :thumbup: Xx

wow congratulations seoj!!! X x x

Well i've nearly got a pos on opk its the darkest line i've had so far but not quite as dark as control line so gonna do another at about 8ish tonight and hopefully wont miss it :happydance::happydance: x x

Thanks everyone

Still baffled but guess it comes early for a reason, not used to not knowing though when!!

Thanks Mrs Essex for the B6 info am going to had off to Sainsburys and get some

I have got some Folic acid, so I assume that I stop taking them whilst I take these B6 vits otherwise I will od on Folic Acid, lol

Thanks again gl all

xxxxxxxxxxx

seoj
16 months after VR

Congratyulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sorry me again

Just been and got my B6 complex, can I just ask the Folic Acid amount in the tablets is 200mg but the recommended amount is 400mg for mothers trying to conceive

Did you just take these or top up on the Folic Acid

If so where did you find 200mg ones, as everywhere I try they are 400mg

Thanks again

Well i've nearly got a pos on opk its the darkest line i've had so far but not quite as dark as control line so gonna do another at about 8ish tonight and hopefully wont miss it :happydance::happydance: x x

Yay that sounds hopeful, hope you get your + later!!

Thanks everyone

Still baffled but guess it comes early for a reason, not used to not knowing though when!!

Thanks Mrs Essex for the B6 info am going to had off to Sainsburys and get some

I have got some Folic acid, so I assume that I stop taking them whilst I take these B6 vits otherwise I will od on Folic Acid, lol

Thanks again gl all

xxxxxxxxxxx

You wont need to take folic acid aswell, its in the B6 complex... just make sure there is 50mg of b6 in there x

Well we arrived for the scan at 12.20pm bursting for a wee :haha: had to wait another 20mins for scan:dohh:

But our lil baby is beautiful! Jumping around waving non stop at us! so cute!!!

Everything is perfect, i had a MW that was training so she scanned me for a bit longer than normal, but i was so uncomfortable with a very full bladder and back ache:haha:

So for my patients i got 4 photos for the price of 1 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And they put my dates FORWARD!!! yay!

I'm 11 weeks and 4 days :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

Were so chuffed :cloud9:

Scan pic are in my journal.... Link below!
It looks like baby bump has a huge nose lol, but its his/hers hand behind their face xx

Ok thats where I have gone wrong it only has 2mg!! lol looks like am going to have to go and get some from elsewhere

Where did you get yours from please?

Congrats on your scan xx

Ok thats where I have gone wrong it only has 2mg!! lol looks like am going to have to go and get some from elsewhere

Where did you get yours from please?

Congrats on your scan xx

Sent you a message

Each caplet contains: %EC RDA*

Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 50mg 4,545%

Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg 3,571%

Niacin 50mg NE 313%

Pantothenic Acid 50mg 833%

Vitamin B6 50mg 3,571%

Vitamin B12 50�g 2,000%

Folic Acid 400�g 200%

Biotin 50�g 100%

Proprietary Blend 50mg **

Well we arrived for the scan at 12.20pm bursting for a wee :haha: had to wait another 20mins for scan:dohh:

But our lil baby is beautiful! Jumping around waving non stop at us! so cute!!!

Everything is perfect, i had a MW that was training so she scanned me for a bit longer than normal, but i was so uncomfortable with a very full bladder and back ache:haha:

So for my patients i got 4 photos for the price of 1 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And they put my dates FORWARD!!! yay!

I'm 11 weeks and 4 days :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

Were so chuffed :cloud9:

Scan pic are in my journal.... Link below!
It looks like baby bump has a huge nose lol, but its his/hers hand behind their face xx

That's lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->