The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hon I think the LH surge can last different times for us all :shrug: All I know's that we expect Ov between 12-36 hours after we first get a positive.

But i has a - opk (line lighter than ontrol line) then a + a few hours later!!! i'm so confused lol x x

Thats how i felt using them.. So i ditched them and just tempted and charted :thumbup: xx

Think i may just ditch them and try without :shrug: just make sure we :sex: around my fertile time x x

Hon I think the LH surge can last different times for us all :shrug: All I know's that we expect Ov between 12-36 hours after we first get a positive.

But i has a - opk (line lighter than ontrol line) then a + a few hours later!!! i'm so confused lol x x

Thats how i felt using them.. So i ditched them and just tempted and charted :thumbup: xx

Think i may just ditch them and try without :shrug: just make sure we :sex: around my fertile time x x

yes if you chart your temp for a full cycle you can see what day you ov'd on and then :sex: around that day 3days before and after to cover all angles :thumbup: xx

Aye I found the ordinary 'lines on a stick' OPKs far too confusing tbh, I definitely recommend the digital one. I've seen them on ebay, could be cheaper there but OH bought me my one so I can't be sure how much but I do know they're quite a lot. SO easy though, just wee on it and the thing tells you it's working then changes to a circle (neg) or a smile (pos). No interpretation required lol.

:wohoo: :wohoo:CONGRATULATIONS TO :wohoo: :wohoo:
seoj
on her :bfp: just
16 months after VR
A huge congratulations to you from all the VR WaGs!! :flower:
VR Oct '09 :bfp: 21/2/11

seoj joined us at the beginning of the group and after not getting a BFP after VR, they underwent IUI and she got her :bfp: this morning on her 2nd cycle!! :thumbup: xx

Congratyulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/guygnuneotxqnBs.gif

Hi Ladies,

I've not been part of your group as was starting to lose hope and didn't feel i had much to add, but wanted to let you know that I have got a BFP this morning, 15 months after my husbands VR. You long timers don't lose hope, it's totally possible! Fingers crossed this works out.

Good luck xx

Hi Ladies,

I've not been part of your group as was starting to lose hope and didn't feel i had much to add, but wanted to let you know that I have got a BFP this morning, 15 months after my husbands VR. You long timers don't lose hope, it's totally possible! Fingers crossed this works out.

Good luck xx

Congratulations!! If you're TTC and your OH has had a VR then you are definitly a part of this group!! I remember you posting when we first started!! :hugs:

Wahoo!! :wohoo: congrats on your BFP!!! Come and join us up on :cloud9: :hugs: I'll update the front page. MRSRICH started another group for WaGs who get their BFP after VR, you'll have to drop in there too!!

Congrats again!! Fab news!!! :thumbup: xxx

Hi Ladies,

Good luck xx

YAYYY!! Congratulations hon that's fantastic :) You are one of us WAGs definitely xxxxxxx Thanks for giving that hope, my OH's VR was last May and we've been trying as hard as anyone can but still no luck so have been beginning to think there's no point any more. So THANKS and WELCOME xxxxxxx

:wohoo: :wohoo:CONGRATULATIONS TO :wohoo: :wohoo:
x melanie x
on her :bfp: just
15 months after VR
A huge congratulations to you from all the VR WaGs!! :flower:
VR Nov '09 :bfp: 23/2/11

Hi Ladies,

Good luck xx

Woooooooow Thats brilliant news!! Congratulations & wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Here is the link to the Pregnant after vasectomy Reversal thread!

Pop along

pregnant after VR thread!

Congrats on your BFP

Can I just ask, taking Vitamin B Complex, and my wee is REALLY yellow is this normal?? lol sorry

Congrats on your BFP

Can I just ask, taking Vitamin B Complex, and my wee is REALLY yellow is this normal?? lol sorry

Yup :flower:

I get that from taking my pregnacare conception... I posted in TTC about it ages ago and was told it's the B vitamins that do it :)

Congrats on your BFP

Congrats on your BFP

Yup :flower:

I get that from taking my pregnacare conception... I posted in TTC about it ages ago and was told it's the B vitamins that do it :)

yes really yellow (like flouresent) and a bit of a strange smell.... completely normal x

yes if you chart your temp for a full cycle you can see what day you ov'd on and then :sex: around that day 3days before and after to cover all angles :thumbup: xx

I dont understand all the temping stuff!! lol x x

Hey girls
well we have :sex: everyday sometimes twice :blush: since friday do you think we covered it yet??? x x

Hi Ladies,

Good luck xx

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CONGRATULATIONS-1-1.gif

Hey girls
well we have :sex: everyday sometimes twice :blush: since friday do you think we covered it yet??? x x

Sounds good to me!! :thumbup: Whats your CM like? Normally when that dries up (after if is stopped being like egg-white) it dries up after OV. So I would keep going until it dries up just to be sure. xx

Hey girls

Sounds good to me!! :thumbup: Whats your CM like? Normally when that dries up (after if is stopped being like egg-white) it dries up after OV. So I would keep going until it dries up just to be sure. xx

Its still a bit wet down there:blush: but not egg white at all. Does that i haven't o'd yet?? we still :sex: everyday (just not Twice) so we will be covered anyway :happydance: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->