The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hey girls
well we have :sex: everyday sometimes twice :blush: since friday do you think we covered it yet??? x x

Sounds good to me!! :thumbup: Whats your CM like? Normally when that dries up (after if is stopped being like egg-white) it dries up after OV. So I would keep going until it dries up just to be sure. xx

Its still a bit wet down there:blush: but not egg white at all. Does that i haven't o'd yet?? we still :sex: everyday (just not Twice) so we will be covered anyway :happydance: x x

No, it can be wet after ov for abit but as soon as it dries up that generally is a sign that your fertile window is over. But as your getting busy frequently, I would say that your covered! Me and my DH didnt get to do it on the day I ovd and his 4% still managed to work the magic!! lol xx

Hey girls
well we have :sex: everyday sometimes twice :blush: since friday do you think we covered it yet??? x x

Sounds good to me!! :thumbup: Whats your CM like? Normally when that dries up (after if is stopped being like egg-white) it dries up after OV. So I would keep going until it dries up just to be sure. xx

Its still a bit wet down there:blush: but not egg white at all. Does that i haven't o'd yet?? we still :sex: everyday (just not Twice) so we will be covered anyway :happydance: x x

No, it can be wet after ov for abit but as soon as it dries up that generally is a sign that your fertile window is over. But as your getting busy frequently, I would say that your covered! Me and my DH didnt get to do it on the day I ovd and his 4% still managed to work the magic!! lol xx

Well that gives me a bit more hope:thumbup: who'd of thought trying for a baby would be so complex!! :haha: x x

Well that gives me a bit more hope who'd of thought trying for a baby would be so complex!! x x

I know hon it's ridiculous isn't it

It never was this difficult before

:hug:

hello girlys. well we finaly got our report for the sa we had done at the begining of the month. all we got told on the phone was there was 5.3million with 30% swimming so we asked for the report and here it is..................

liquifaction within 60 mins-----------yes
volume----------------------------3.0 mls
ph---------------------------------8.0
viscosity---------------------------normal
spermatazoa count/ml--------------5.3 x 10^6 mls
spermatazoa count ejaculate--------15.9 x 1066 ejaculate

motility

rapid progressive-------------------20%
sluggish progressive----------------10%
non-progressive--------------------5%
immotile----------------------------65%

morphology

normal forms-----------------------8%
abnormal forms---------------------92%
white cells-------------------------occasional

if someone would like to tell me what this means in normal terms please feel free to translate.

also just found this for any of you ladies that have only just been through the vr process with your hubbys.x.x.x.x.x.x

Sperm counts after vasectomy reversal.
Vasectomy reversal creates an exit path for sperms that have been trapped for years. There is
therefore a massive backlog of sperm fragments and debris to be shifted before fresh sperms (which
take 2 months to be generated) can come through.
We use the initial test at 6-8 weeks to confirm that our connection is open and functioning. We would
usually see relatively small numbers of sperms, the vast majority of which are dead (eg. 5 million with
an overall motility of as little as 3%). With the next test at 4 months we would expect to see a rapid
increase both in terms of numbers and motility eg 20 million with 25% overall motility and a final
return to normal levels after a further few months.
Regular intercourse, using the Zinc and Selenium supplements, wearing loose underwear and leading a
healthy lifestyle ensures you are doing your best towards a rapid return to fertility.
It is possible to reach very high counts very quickly after reversal but this is the exception rather than
the rule. If this happens to you, congratulations, you will probably improve then stabilise. Early
pregnancy, with the partner’s next cycle, does occur but is rare.

Hello Ladies,

We did our SA last week and this morning I got the results. There was only 3 million and the motility was 6%. We were going to try insemination but the dr. said the count was low and the best way to get me pregnant would have to be InVitro. Which is only $12,000 dollars!! I was a little heart broken, but I am glad that we found sperm. The dr. suggested we freeze some sperm because sometimes tissue can build up and block the sperm. So we are going to freeze it until we decide what we are going to do. DH is being very supportive and he said we are not going to give up.

Does anyone know of any vitamins to help with the sperm count? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Hello Ladies,

We did our SA last week and this morning I got the results. There was only 3 million and the motility was 6%. We were going to try insemination but the dr. said the count was low and the best way to get me pregnant would have to be InVitro. Which is only $12,000 dollars!! I was a little heart broken, but I am glad that we found sperm. The dr. suggested we freeze some sperm because sometimes tissue can build up and block the sperm. So we are going to freeze it until we decide what we are going to do. DH is being very supportive and he said we are not going to give up.

Does anyone know of any vitamins to help with the sperm count? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Hi :hi:
The vitamins everyone rates are the wellman conception! You can get them in boots. Good luck hun :thumbup:

Well that gives me a bit more hope who'd of thought trying for a baby would be so complex!! x x

I've never actually tried before, my daughter wasn't planned. Its a lot more difficult now that i'm trying tho:dohh: x x

I've never actually tried before, my daughter wasn't planned. Its a lot more difficult now that i'm trying tho:dohh: x x

Same here hon. My son was conceived when I was on the Pill :wacko: and my daughter was a surprise. Ho hum!

Hello Ladies,

woah!! hold up!! lol, our SA results were 1million p/ml with only 4% motility and we got our BFP 2weeks after those results!!!(16weeks after the VR) So dont give up or spend any more money just yet!! I got my Hubby on Wellman conception, we charted and temped and after :sex: I lay with my hips up for about 10minutes afterwards and well, that seemed to work for us. How long since you had the VR? Keep up with the PMA. Good luck hunny!!

hello girlys. well we finaly got our report for the sa we had done at the begining of the month. all we got told on the phone was there was 5.3million with 30% swimming so we asked for the report and here it is..................

liquifaction within 60 mins-----------yes
volume----------------------------3.0 mls
ph---------------------------------8.0
viscosity---------------------------normal
spermatazoa count/ml--------------5.3 x 10^6 mls
spermatazoa count ejaculate--------15.9 x 1066 ejaculate

motility

rapid progressive-------------------20%
sluggish progressive----------------10%
non-progressive--------------------5%
immotile----------------------------65%

morphology

normal forms-----------------------8%
abnormal forms---------------------92%
white cells-------------------------occasional

if someone would like to tell me what this means in normal terms please feel free to translate.

I'm not too sure on the technical side of this but MRSESSEX started a thread a while back called SA results for us girls. People put their detailed results on there. It looks ok to me, although the 92% abnormal doesn't look so good, but reversal had 95+% abnormal and still got her bfp! So basically so long as there is sperm present then your basically safe to say that your in with a blooming good chance and there is no reason why you cant get your bfp!! :thumbup: xx

As v said we didnt get great results my dh had his vr in march I got pregnant in june but sadly miscarried the baby then got pregnant again in november and I'm now 15 weeks, my dh took wellman and I took pregnacare, charted and tempted and mostly had sex on a night so I was still for a good few hours. GOOD LUCK I HOPE IT WORKS SOON :hugs:

Just remember that it only takes one little :spermy: !

Yeah that sa results thread has a link on the front page of this thread, or here https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/451972-vr-sperm-results-us-girls-xxxx.html
there's a few full SA results on there for comparison. My OH's included. here
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...erm-results-us-girls-xxxx-21.html#post8615805

LIVE IN HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I GOT A PSITIVE BFP ON ONE OF THOSE CHEAPY 10MUI TEST IM 3 DAYS LATE , GOT SNOOTY YELLOW CM BLEEDY GUMS AND HUGE BOOBS I'LL POST PIC OF TEST AFTER HUBBY SAID HE CANT SEE ALINE BUT I CAN:wacko:I'VE NEVER HAD A HINT OF ANYTHING BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

OMFG MESSING WITH MY HEAD WE HAD REALLY BAD SPERM RESULTS TOO BLUDDY HELLLLLLLLLL

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME LADIES I'LL UPDATE YOU ALL LATER..........:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

avatar you are wrong i'm not on day four of my cycle not even day one hee heee

LIVE IN HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I GOT A PSITIVE BFP ON ONE OF THOSE CHEAPY 10MUI TEST IM 3 DAYS LATE , GOT SNOOTY YELLOW CM BLEEDY GUMS AND HUGE BOOBS I'LL POST PIC OF TEST AFTER HUBBY SAID HE CANT SEE ALINE BUT I CAN:wacko:I'VE NEVER HAD A HINT OF ANYTHING BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

OMFG MESSING WITH MY HEAD WE HAD REALLY BAD SPERM RESULTS TOO BLUDDY HELLLLLLLLLL

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME LADIES I'LL UPDATE YOU ALL LATER..........:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

OMG i really hope its your :bfp: that would be fab:happydance: was only a couple of weeks ago you were talking about IUI. Keep us posted hun GL x

Wow I hope it is your BFP i'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

Wow hon keep us posted! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG OMG :wohoo: ooooooh that great!! Oh wow, yay!! post pics! post pics!! awww that'll be great!! A faint bfp is a :bfp: :wohoo: :dance: xxxxxx

Keep us posted!!! :hugs::hugs:

I had a faint line on an internet cheapy too then did a FRER and it was definite! Do a FRER (First response Early Result) do it!! Then shove it in front of DHs face and say 'told ya!!' lol xx

Ohhh, how exciting hun!!!:winkwink: I hope that this is finally it and you get your :bfp:!!!! Yes, please show us pics of your test!!!! Good luck and baby dust!!:dust: :dust:

I am also late right now for AF and getting possible faint second lines on my HPT's. I am going to retest either tomorrow or tuesday and I am hoping that i get a definate dark second line!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->