The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

I have a good feeling its going to be a good week for VR WAGS this week!! :dance::dance::dance: xx good luck wannabe and justone!! Kee testing and keep us posted!! :dance: :dance: xx

LIVE IN HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I GOT A PSITIVE BFP ON ONE OF THOSE CHEAPY 10MUI TEST IM 3 DAYS LATE , GOT SNOOTY YELLOW CM BLEEDY GUMS AND HUGE BOOBS I'LL POST PIC OF TEST AFTER HUBBY SAID HE CANT SEE ALINE BUT I CAN:wacko:I'VE NEVER HAD A HINT OF ANYTHING BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

OMFG MESSING WITH MY HEAD WE HAD REALLY BAD SPERM RESULTS TOO BLUDDY HELLLLLLLLLL

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME LADIES I'LL UPDATE YOU ALL LATER..........:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

avatar you are wrong i'm not on day four of my cycle not even day one hee heee

Ohhh, how exciting hun!!!:winkwink: I hope that this is finally it and you get your :bfp:!!!! Yes, please show us pics of your test!!!! Good luck and baby dust!!:dust: :dust:

I am also late right now for AF and getting possible faint second lines on my HPT's. I am going to retest either tomorrow or tuesday and I am hoping that i get a definate dark second line!!!

oooh how exciting gonna buy a FRER or CB digital first thing i the morning :happydance: I'm hoping and praying... I hope so we got told very very low chance of conceiving and IVF was our only option xxxx Good luck!!!!!

@justone, we will be testing buddies for tomorrow morning than!! :thumbup: DH just picked me up a 3 pack of FRER from the store today. I got my fingers crossed for the both of us hun!!!! :dust: :dust:

FX Ladies! Here's hoping you get those 2 lines tomorrow and FX I may join you in a few days (I'm 7dpo today)

:D

:dust::dust::dust::dust: for both of you's I hope you's both get your :bfp: tomorrow :hugs:

Good Luck everyone fx for you both xx

Also I took an ovulation test today, had a very faint line not as dark as the test line, so am I right in saying that I am not ovulating yet? Sorry to sound thick, I havent done these test before!! And when is the best time to dtd? When the line goes darker than the test line or every day I get a faint line!! So confused and confusing!! lol

Good luck ladies on your possible :bfp: got my fingers crossed for you:dust:

Can i just say i'd use a frer test not a digital, as digitals work better the later you are for your period :)

Good luck!! I'm out all day 2moro at Uni but will look forward to seeing results when I get back!!!! :thumbup: xxxx

Good luck ladies on your possible :bfp: got my fingers crossed for you:dust:

Can i just say i'd use a frer test not a digital, as digitals work better the later you are for your period :)

Yes thats right!! They aren't as sensitive are they those CBD? Go with the FRER for sure!!! :thumbup: xx

Good Luck everyone fx for you both xx

Also I took an ovulation test today, had a very faint line not as dark as the test line, so am I right in saying that I am not ovulating yet? Sorry to sound thick, I havent done these test before!! And when is the best time to dtd? When the line goes darker than the test line or every day I get a faint line!! So confused and confusing!! lol

with the OPK's the test line should be as dark as the control line and the test line can also be darker than the control if you manage to test in time for your peak. Otherwise if the test line is lighter it is negative, you will see it gradually get darker as you get closer to Ovulating as well. Here are a few pics of my positive OPK's to give you an example...:winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/01-15-2011.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC07443-1.jpg

Thanks to all of you ladies for the good luck with my upcoming testing, hopefully it will help me finally get my :bfp:!!!:flower:

Wow, every time I look in on this thread a load more of you are preggers! Congrats to all the recent BFPs and baby dust to all TTCers! My 10 week old VR baby has kept me too busy to check in more often lol!

Good luck!! I'm out all day 2moro at Uni but will look forward to seeing results when I get back!!!! :thumbup: xxxx

I'm at work tomorrow but gonna 'store' my fmu and grab a test on way to work!!!!! nowhere is open to get a test tonight!!! :wacko:

@justone, we will be testing buddies for tomorrow morning than!! :thumbup: DH just picked me up a 3 pack of FRER from the store today. I got my fingers crossed for the both of us hun!!!! :dust: :dust:

yey!!! FRER test first thing will try and post results at work :dust:
good luck!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ladies,

We did our SA last week and this morning I got the results. There was only 3 million and the motility was 6%. We were going to try insemination but the dr. said the count was low and the best way to get me pregnant would have to be InVitro. Which is only $12,000 dollars!! I was a little heart broken, but I am glad that we found sperm. The dr. suggested we freeze some sperm because sometimes tissue can build up and block the sperm. So we are going to freeze it until we decide what we are going to do. DH is being very supportive and he said we are not going to give up.

Does anyone know of any vitamins to help with the sperm count? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

woah!! hold up!! lol, our SA results were 1million p/ml with only 4% motility and we got our BFP 2weeks after those results!!!(16weeks after the VR) So dont give up or spend any more money just yet!! I got my Hubby on Wellman conception, we charted and temped and after :sex: I lay with my hips up for about 10minutes afterwards and well, that seemed to work for us. How long since you had the VR? Keep up with the PMA. Good luck hunny!!

The test was done at 8 weeks since the VR. I've read on the web that the count increases as time goes by. I'm going to make an appointment with my DH's dr so he can tell us if when the reversal was done was there scar tissue. We are planning on doing a IUI in the next month since it's much cheaper. Then we are going to do another SA to see if the count changes. I wanna try other options before moving to IVF.

I'll make sure I get him on Wellman as soon as possible. Thanks again for all of your help!

BFN with FRER so sure I had a faint positive with 10mui test...... still no af so weird I haven't gotten AF she's never late :cry: must be all this stress.Absolutely gutted hoping for a shy bean still but after that BFN this morning it must be stress??????

Hubby's got his sperm results actual numbers but I can't interpret dont even know what his count is results are-

Rapid Progressive motility !ABN 0% 4
Semen sample volume 492 4ml
sperm normal forms !ABN 8% 49
Spermatozoa 4936 15 10*6/ml
Semen Liquefication 4
sluggish progressive motility !ABN 74
semen ph 497 7.5 units

ANY IDEA WHICH IS THE SPERM COUNT????

i think that Spermatozoa 4936 15 10*6/ml is your sperm count. but im not 100% sure.

How many days past ovulation are you?? i tested at 9dpo and got a neg and got a faint pos at 11dpo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->