The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

i think that Spermatozoa 4936 15 10*6/ml is your sperm count. but im not 100% sure.

How many days past ovulation are you?? i tested at 9dpo and got a neg and got a faint pos at 11dpo xx

I'm at least 17dpo so guess its a no no ....still no AF ??????????????????

BFN with FRER so sure I had a faint positive with 10mui test...... still no af so weird I haven't gotten AF she's never late :cry: must be all this stress.Absolutely gutted hoping for a shy bean still but after that BFN this morning it must be stress??????

Hubby's got his sperm results actual numbers but I can't interpret dont even know what his count is results are-

Rapid Progressive motility !ABN 0% 4
Semen sample volume 492 4ml
sperm normal forms !ABN 8% 49
Spermatozoa 4936 15 10*6/ml
Semen Liquefication 4
sluggish progressive motility !ABN 74
semen ph 497 7.5 units

ANY IDEA WHICH IS THE SPERM COUNT????

sorry to hear you got a BFN hopefully it will turn into a BFP soon :hugs:. Not sure what the SA results are i dont really understand them sorry :shrug: x x

Thanks for all of the good luck ladies!!!:flower:

Well I tested this morning with FMU, and i got another faint barely there second line on my FRER, so i still dont know what in gods name is going on...:wacko: I updated my testing thread in the HPT gallery with the latest test. I am trying to hold out to retest Friday...

BFN with FRER so sure I had a faint positive with 10mui test...... still no af so weird I haven't gotten AF she's never late :cry: must be all this stress.Absolutely gutted hoping for a shy bean still but after that BFN this morning it must be stress??????

Hubby's got his sperm results actual numbers but I can't interpret dont even know what his count is results are-

Semen Liquefication 4
semen ph 497 7.5 units

I am glad that you got your results back!! hmmmm, i am not sure which one is the sperm number buy if i was to guess i would think this was:

Can you call the DR's office that did the test and ask them to explain the results to you hun???

My DH's SA results were like 5 million.

I am sorry about the :bfn: :hugs::hugs: You still have a chance to get your BFP though because some girls dont get there's until they are very late after AF. Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

Semen Liquefication 4
semen ph 497 7.5 units

Erk, they've made those results look confusing haven't they. It really doesn't help that they seem to have a different way of writing them at every place we've seen results from :wacko:

Scientifically speaking I know that 10^6 is a million, so 15 10^6 is 15 million - but I haven't a scooby what the 4936 is... I'd definitely suggest getting him an appointment with a Dr who can interpret those results properly with the 2 of you. The lab my OH had his done at didn't even provide us with anything - the policy is to go to the GP and have them explain it; we had to ask her for the printout.

If you're getting faint + that sounds incredibly encouraging hon - everything crossed for you!

Semen Liquefication 4
semen ph 497 7.5 units

Erk, they've made those results look confusing haven't they. It really doesn't help that they seem to have a different way of writing them at every place we've seen results from :wacko:

Scientifically speaking I know that 10^6 is a million, so 15 10^6 is 15 million - but I haven't a scooby what the 4936 is... I'd definitely suggest getting him an appointment with a Dr who can interpret those results properly with the 2 of you. The lab my OH had his done at didn't even provide us with anything - the policy is to go to the GP and have them explain it; we had to ask her for the printout.

If you're getting faint + that sounds incredibly encouraging hon - everything crossed for you!

I thought it might be 15 million which is good even though theres no fast swimmers his last count was 6 million....still no af my boobs are huge ad bluey veins crampig still but not even a speck of blood so still hoping!!!!!!

THANKS GIRLS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT X :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for all of the good luck ladies!!!:flower:

Well I tested this morning with FMU, and i got another faint barely there second line on my FRER, so i still dont know what in gods name is going on...:wacko: I updated my testing thread in the HPT gallery with the latest test. I am trying to hold out to retest Friday...

frustrating isn't it....I heard that stress can make you miss or delay ovulation resulting in a late period or missed period...but I'vebeeen far more stressed than I have recently and not missed anything. I feel exhausted, headaches an weird pressure and cramping for days feels like af is coming but nothing I want to know either way :wacko:

Fingers crossed for us both x

Yeah we would be delighted with 15 million! OH picked up the pot for another sample today - he now has to organise when he can get the time off work to go in and do it at the right time of morning for the lab! FX there's an improvement with his too!

Sorry to hear Justone that you haven't got your BFP yet! but still no AF so your not out!!! PMA!! And what confusing results?? I hope you get some answers soon, could you not just ring them up and ask them to explain or would you have to book an appointment? xx

Yay of course it will be! I am pretty sure I'm out this month, thanks to the lovely UTI I contracted JUST around the time we should have been BDing. :wacko: the timing of these things is impeccable :cry: I suppose anything is possible... but I fully expect to be back on CD1 around Saturday. Well that will at least be good enough to get trying again. xxx

:happydance:Hi my name is Laura and I am 31 my DH had his VR on 14th February 2011 with Dr Dawson at the Hartlepool Clinic. Would you mind if I joined the group. We both have 2 children from previous marriages and are desperate to have a baby together, we got married in November and the VR was a big step for us, would love to offer and be offeres some support during this time. Good luck to all you ladies ttc. Laura x

:happydance:Hi my name is Laura and I am 31 my DH had his VR on 14th February 2011 with Dr Dawson at the Hartlepool Clinic. Would you mind if I joined the group. We both have 2 children from previous marriages and are desperate to have a baby together, we got married in November and the VR was a big step for us, would love to offer and be offeres some support during this time. Good luck to all you ladies ttc. Laura x

hello:hi:, nice to see we have a new member, hope you can find lots of support and answers here we all try our best. when did your hubby have the vasectomy done. im sure live in hope will add you to the front page..xx.x..x.x.x

hope all went well today live in hope cant wait for the update and pictures.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Hi justmarried, thanks for the welcome, DH had VR on 14th Feb 2011 so not even 3 weeks ago, Dr Dawson only managed to repair one side (right) but sperm was present under the mircoscope so hopefully we still have a good chance. It was 5 yrs since DH had his v and we are hopeful like everyone else on here xx

Hi justmarried, thanks for the welcome, DH had VR on 14th Feb 2011 so not even 3 weeks ago, Dr Dawson only managed to repair one side (right) but sperm was present under the mircoscope so hopefully we still have a good chance. It was 5 yrs since DH had his v and we are hopeful like everyone else on here xx

i cant remember who it is but there is another lady on here whos hubby could only get one side attached and they was told it doesnt make much difference as the side that is attached compensates for this. thats good news about :spermy: being present my hubby was also told this after the op. we just got our sa results back 2 weeks ago and he has 5.3 million with 30 % swimming so we are pleased that the op was a success.:happydance: my hubby has his v nearly 9 years ago and had the vr in sept last year. so we are only 6 monthes in to tcc.x.x.x.x..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->