The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

:happydance:Hi my name is Laura and I am 31 my DH had his VR on 14th February 2011 with Dr Dawson at the Hartlepool Clinic. Would you mind if I joined the group. We both have 2 children from previous marriages and are desperate to have a baby together, we got married in November and the VR was a big step for us, would love to offer and be offeres some support during this time. Good luck to all you ladies ttc. Laura x

Of course you can join us:hugs:. Wow what a great valentines day present!! My OH had his VR on the 11th feb so only a few days before you. How long had your DH had the vasectomy??

I'm kirsty and i'm 26 :hi: x x

Hi thanks for the warm welcom - It was 5 yrs since DH had his v xxx

He is doing well, I removed his stitches last Thursday and the scarring in minimal which is good, we have done the bd a couple of times and he says it feels really different now, not likely to get pg yet though as wrong time in cycle. xx

How is your OH doing ?

He's doing really well thanks hun, my OH had dissolvable stitches :shrug: we were :sex: a week after the op:blush: he still gets the odd pain or ache every now and then but thats all :thumbup:
you can start trying next month:happydance: good luck hun x x

or is it the beggining of your cycle? i just assumed it was too late to try this month:dohh: x

AF due on 7th March just getting used to all this terminology regarding cycles and things I fell pg with my two babies at the drop of a hat but that was with my ex and obviously things will be harder for DH and I. I think my fertile time is from 16th to 23rd March. I could be pg I guess, actually thought I was for a while felt strange but think AF is looming as fell quite down with hormones lol!

My af is due 8th march!! we had sex on my fertile days but doubt very much we were lucky enough to get pg first month. I do have very sore boobs and can hardly move but i can get that before af sometimes and i have cramps too and PMT:haha: i could get af sun or mon as i was a couple of days late last month.
Did you :sex: on the fertile days of your cycle?? if so there is still a chance :happydance:and as you said there were sperm present:thumbup: x x

Yes we did the business on my fertile days, so could be but I don't think I am that lucky, DH says it would be a miracle, I would be so chuffed it I were to be pg so quickly but think af will pay visit over the weekend or Mon. Not sure how it works but perhaps we could be buddies as our OH's VR's were so close togehter and our cycles are similiar too xx Do you think you could be pg?

I'm not sure how it works either but yes we can be buddies:happydance: i'll send a friend request if i can remember how to do it :dohh:lol. I feel same as you would love to be pg but as its only first month and so soon after OH reversal i am very doubtful expecting af to come by tues (hopefully before tues as its my daughters birthday) and i always get really bad cramps for the first day:growlmad: x x x

:happydance:Hi my name is Laura and I am 31 my DH had his VR on 14th February 2011 with Dr Dawson at the Hartlepool Clinic. Would you mind if I joined the group. We both have 2 children from previous marriages and are desperate to have a baby together, we got married in November and the VR was a big step for us, would love to offer and be offeres some support during this time. Good luck to all you ladies ttc. Laura x

Hiya! Nice to see you Laura, new members always welcome! I'm Laura too and my OH had his VR last May, they managed to attach one side, it was 9 years after the original op.

We also have 2 children each from previous relationships, and know so well how though we are so lucky to have them, our baby together would just be so :cloud9: :)

I'm sure you'll find this group fantastic for support - I'd be a wreck if it weren't for these lovely WAGs! :rofl:

xxx

Hi TallyBee, thanks for the welcome, and for the history we also have alot in common, really pleased to have stumbled across this site, was starting to feel like I had nobody to talk to and because I already have children people think I should be happy with my lot, which yes is true but like you said I have now met Mr Right and it would just complete things to be able to have a baby together xxxx

Got to pop out for a bit will come back on tonight xxx Thanks to all of you for being soooo nice xxx

Hi TallyBee, thanks for the welcome, and for the history we also have alot in common, really pleased to have stumbled across this site, was starting to feel like I had nobody to talk to and because I already have children people think I should be happy with my lot, which yes is true but like you said I have now met Mr Right and it would just complete things to be able to have a baby together xxxx

I know... it's pants but people just think we should be content. It's easy to say that about other people and their lives eh. Just because we have had children already doesn't make our yearning to have one with the right person any less :flower:

Anyway yeah this site is great!!

Welcome honeybunny31,

Just thought id tell you about my journey,

Im 28 and dh is 38 i have 2 children and dh has 3 from previous relationships

Dh had his VR oct 2010 4 years after original Vasectomy.

9 weeks later i got my :bfp: this will be our 1st child together :)

Dh sperm sample was due after i got bfp and his results were sperm count of 52.5million per ml
and 15% non/poor swimmers
257mill total sperm count

Hope this gives you loads of positive hope xx

Welcome to the thread, Your story sounds similar to mine, my DH has 2 teenagers from a previous marriage and now we are TTC our first baby togetaher (my first). We arent getting any younger either so we are hoping to make our dreams a reality soon!!!:winkwink:

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! I hope that you get your BFP soon!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/2qWelcomeToTheGroupWagsgl-vi.gif

My af is due 8th march!! we had sex on my fertile days but doubt very much we were lucky enough to get pg first month. I do have very sore boobs and can hardly move but i can get that before af sometimes and i have cramps too and PMT:haha: i could get af sun or mon as i was a couple of days late last month.
Did you :sex: on the fertile days of your cycle?? if so there is still a chance :happydance:and as you said there were sperm present:thumbup: x x

Good luck and baby dust to you hun..I hope you get your BFP soon!!! :dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

Well girls... that :witch: has got me again. :cry:

I did expect it this month but 2 days early is a bit of a piss-take.

Oh well OH said he'd go back in with the magic pot next week, to see if the supplements have helped his numbers any.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->