The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Well girls... that :witch: has got me again. :cry:

I did expect it this month but 2 days early is a bit of a piss-take.

Oh well OH said he'd go back in with the magic pot next week, to see if the supplements have helped his numbers any.

:dust:

Sorry hun :hugs: the :witch: always plays games when you dont want her to!!! You were ill last month so FX'd for you this month:thumbup: i've found it hard this month and its only my first month:dohh: i just want to do a test (but why its too early???) and i know i'm not pg. Crazy!! lol. x x x:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Still no AF or BFP ladies gonna wait another few days and if no sign go to the docs its really odd....:wacko: Hope you're all ok :flower:

Oh well OH said he'd go back in with the magic pot next week, to see if the supplements have helped his numbers any.

Sorry hun :hugs: the :witch: always plays games when you dont want her to!!! You were ill last month so FX'd for you this month:thumbup: i've found it hard this month and its only my first month:dohh: i just want to do a test (but why its too early???) and i know i'm not pg. Crazy!! lol. x x x:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks :) yea I've wasted a lot of tests since last May :rofl: it's crazy isn't it.

Still no AF or BFP ladies gonna wait another few days and if no sign go to the docs its really odd....:wacko: Hope you're all ok :flower:

Yeah I would be going crazy by now if I were you! Hope you get some answers soon xxx

hello what do you ladys think of these opks i thought it was pos 4 days ago but still havent had my temp shift yet. (didnt do an okp yesterday) as i thought id get my cross hairs today but still nothing and my temp is dropping. got another pos just now.thats 4 days of positives now and i dont usually ov this late in my cycle im cd18 today.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Attachments

• P3030272.jpg
    P3030272.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
Which one is the test line, lol, sorry, if it is the 1st one then yes I would agree that the last 3 are definately darker!!

I done mine today as by ovulation calendars online and my cycles it says I should ovulate today, but the ovulate line only just showed up today!! so havent a clue, am hoping I will get more of a result tmrw when it says I will definately be ovulating!!!! I dont have a clue tbh, lol, so me and hubbie just dtd every day incase!!

I find it all too confusing!! just have regular sex you cant go wrong then:thumbup: x

Which one is the test line, lol, sorry, if it is the 1st one then yes I would agree that the last 3 are definately darker!!

I done mine today as by ovulation calendars online and my cycles it says I should ovulate today, but the ovulate line only just showed up today!! so havent a clue, am hoping I will get more of a result tmrw when it says I will definately be ovulating!!!! I dont have a clue tbh, lol, so me and hubbie just dtd every day incase!!

the left is the test line! so as you can see its getting darker at the bottom, i no they are pos but my temp hasnt shifted and i got another pos today so thats 4 days of pos. im so confused we will carry on :sex: either until my temp shift or the :witch: arrives or even better i get my :bfp:. cant go wrong that way can we. thanks for your reply.x.x.x.x.x.x

:hugs::hugs:

Heya how's everyone today? Am feeling a bit sorry for myself as always at this time of cycle... AF is sore and draining, a nasty reminder of not being pg! Bitchy witch! Oh well thank goodness for hot water bottles and painkillers lol

Hi tallybee, I know exactly how you feel, AF due Monday and I feel crap today with cramps and my mood is low, DH has promised me a baby next month though bless him xx

Hey ladies! :wave: Sorry haven't been in for afew days. Hope your all ok, sorry tally, to hear AF is making you suffer this month, she really is a bitch :grrr: hope her first is short lived and you can look forwards to the exciting part of your cycle! :winkwink: xx

Thanks girls :p Yea I'm used to the pain :wacko: doesn't make it easier tho! Go away :witch:!

I get really bad cramps too but luckily for me its only for one day but i am in agony for that day!!! Hope you feel better soon tallybee :hugs: x x

Took an ovulation test today, appeared very quickly and was almost the same colour as the test line, so think that over the next 24 hours I may be ovulating, looks like me and hubbie will be at it like rabbits, lol

Took an ovulation test today, appeared very quickly and was almost the same colour as the test line, so think that over the next 24 hours I may be ovulating, looks like me and hubbie will be at it like rabbits, lol

:happydance:

Have fun!!!
:thumbup:

good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

iv been geting pos opks for 6 days now. ff still hasnt give me my cross hairs so i havent got a clue what is going on. i do have sore :holly: so have a feeling ov has been and gone, but we will keep :sex: until it is confirmed one way or the other.x.x.x.x.x.x.

good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

iv been geting pos opks for 6 days now. ff still hasnt give me my cross hairs so i havent got a clue what is going on. i do have sore :holly: so have a feeling ov has been and gone, but we will keep :sex: until it is confirmed one way or the other.x.x.x.x.x.x.

lol, I was just looking at your chart when you updated it and the crosshairs just popped up! lol weird! Anyway, it does look like you ovd on CD18, but really can't understand why you have been getting +opks afterwards...unless they were a funny batch maybe?? very strange!! Well hopefully it doesnt matter coz you're already pregnant!! :happydance::happydance: and now for the 2ww (but its probably really only 8days wait, as I know you'll test early :winkwink::winkwink: and I wouldnt blame you!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->