The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Took an ovulation test today, appeared very quickly and was almost the same colour as the test line, so think that over the next 24 hours I may be ovulating, looks like me and hubbie will be at it like rabbits, lol

good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

iv been geting pos opks for 6 days now. ff still hasnt give me my cross hairs so i havent got a clue what is going on. i do have sore :holly: so have a feeling ov has been and gone, but we will keep :sex: until it is confirmed one way or the other.x.x.x.x.x.x.

lol, I was just looking at your chart when you updated it and the crosshairs just popped up! lol weird! Anyway, it does look like you ovd on CD18, but really can't understand why you have been getting +opks afterwards...unless they were a funny batch maybe?? very strange!! Well hopefully it doesnt matter coz you're already pregnant!! :happydance::happydance: and now for the 2ww (but its probably really only 8days wait, as I know you'll test early :winkwink::winkwink: and I wouldnt blame you!) xx

yeah thanks but still i think i ov earlier then that as my boobs have been sore for about a week now. i dont usually get that befor ov. oh well as i said befor time will tell. im hoping i did ov 3 days ago as that is when we :sex: as hubby was ill.x.x.x..x.x

ohh i got another pos opk yesterday gonna test again later to see whats going on.x.x.x.x.x.

Took an ovulation test today, appeared very quickly and was almost the same colour as the test line, so think that over the next 24 hours I may be ovulating, looks like me and hubbie will be at it like rabbits, lol

iv been geting pos opks for 6 days now. ff still hasnt give me my cross hairs so i havent got a clue what is going on. i do have sore :holly: so have a feeling ov has been and gone, but we will keep :sex: until it is confirmed one way or the other.x.x.x.x.x.x.

lol, I was just looking at your chart when you updated it and the crosshairs just popped up! lol weird! Anyway, it does look like you ovd on CD18, but really can't understand why you have been getting +opks afterwards...unless they were a funny batch maybe?? very strange!! Well hopefully it doesnt matter coz you're already pregnant!! :happydance::happydance: and now for the 2ww (but its probably really only 8days wait, as I know you'll test early :winkwink::winkwink: and I wouldnt blame you!) xx

yeah thanks but still i think i ov earlier then that as my boobs have been sore for about a week now. i dont usually get that befor ov. oh well as i said befor time will tell. im hoping i did ov 3 days ago as that is when we :sex: as hubby was ill.x.x.x..x.x

ohh i got another pos opk yesterday gonna test again later to see whats going on.x.x.x.x.x.

Hmm yer, like you said, time will tell! Very strange though with your opks... You could have ovd on CD14 then CD18 was your implantation dip?? But if you didnt :sex: then maybe not, what days did you 'get busy'? xx

Hmm yer, like you said, time will tell! Very strange though with your opks... You could have ovd on CD14 then CD18 was your implantation dip?? But if you didnt :sex: then maybe not, what days did you 'get busy'? xx

i put all the days on my chart i think it was cd 6,8,11,15,16,18,and 20 yeah it was i just looked, so we went 2 night with nothing but did the 3rd night. maybe a chance as they can last for 5days i think.x.x.x.x.x

Well my test says am ovulating today, the line is so dark, dont know how to upload else would show you!! :happydance::thumbup:

Do I dtd again today and tmrw and the other day or because I am ovulating just once today and tmrw??

How long do I have to keep at it after getting a positive ovulating test!!??

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff381/matthews4eva/IMAG0221.jpg

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff381/matthews4eva/IMAG0219.jpg

Enjoy :sex: :haha: and loads of :dust:

i got loads of pos when i was using the sticks... then id get a neg and then more pos's so i ditched them and just tempted xx:shrug:

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff381/matthews4eva/IMAG0221.jpg

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff381/matthews4eva/IMAG0219.jpg

Looking very good... loads of :sex: now and :dust: your way:thumbup:

How long do we keep at it for after getting a positive!!? lol

i think its 24hrs after you get a pos you will ov, so i'd say keep :sex: 2 days after to be sure, but im not 100% i only used them for 1mth as i got confused... Liveinhope used them im sure she will be along later and explain better than me :thumbup:

Thanks MRSRICH! :thumbup: yes I used them too. They say the opks pick up the LH surge about 12-24hours before you ovulate. So as soon as you get a positive, get busy, and keep at it until you get a negative. Thats how it always worked for me.....although....justmarried as I'm sure you've seen has had 6days of +opks, so :shrug: thats got me stumped! Basically. If I were you, I would get busy now as you've definitly got your +opk and stop after afew days. After you ovulate, you might notice that your CM dries up, thats a good sign that you've ovulated. I used opks along with temping and that helped alot :thumbup: good luck hunny and enjoy lots of :sex: over the next few days! :winkwink: xx

i put all the days on my chart i think it was cd 6,8,11,15,16,18,and 20 yeah it was i just looked, so we went 2 night with nothing but did the 3rd night. maybe a chance as they can last for 5days i think.x.x.x.x.x

oooh I hope so hun!!! They do last but I think it depends on the strength of the sperm (i'm sure theres a technical term for it,lol)as to how long they would last. But I imagine your safe to say a couple of days for sure. :thumbup: Keep busy though as you never know!! Oooh I'm getting excited! xxx

Morning girls :hi: How is everyone? I got fed up of waiting and did a test on sat BFN of course lol so hopefully af will show tomorrow so we can start cycle #2 :happydance: x x

Hi Lou am good thanks u?

Does anyone know how long you will get positive OPKs for? I have had a 2nd VERY positive one, lol

And whilst I like dtd I need a break, pmsl, I too afraid not to just incase I miss it!!! arrgggghhhh

Hi ladies, well just like clockwork AF arrived today:( feel kinda sad cos there is always a hope that may be pg but AF just big fat slap to say I am not, anyway heres to our first proper cycle since VR so fingers crossed for this month, hope March is a good one for you all sending lots of :dust: to all of you TTC after VR girlies xxx

I got af yesterday too!! was a day early but was normally a monday anyway apart from last 2 months! Here's to next month:thumbup: good luck :flower: x x x

Hiya! All go for next cycle then!

John's going in with his magic pot tomorrow morning, despite being off work with a chipped ankle bone :wacko: he went over on it stepping off a kerb going to work on Saturday!!!:dohh:
So... in a week we should have another SA result to pore over! FX it's an improvement on the last one...
xxx

Good luck with the results tally, I hope this new cycle are lucky one's ladies x

Thanks ladies!! OH is in transit to the hospital lab place now... bless him with his bust ankle, I had to get him a walking stick :dohh: The lab only accepts samples between 8.30 and 9.30 AM, and it's an hour away by car from our house - so I can't even drive him in as I wouldn't be able to get the kids to school :wacko: It's not as if he can drive either with his ankle like that so he's hobbling away in on the bus and train! Kinda restores my faith that he really does want this.....

Anyway kinda OT but our friends came to visit us yesterday with their 20 month old and 2 week old... my heart melted... I must have spent the whole time just sitting with the teeny man sleeping on me :cloud9: John was joking that I'd get my 'baby fix' but errr no honey it just makes me all the more broody!!! Suz was looking at us like we're mental, planning to start it all again, but honestly I DO remember how hard it was back then, I was a single mum with my 2 and it was TOUGH but all I want to do is start again with OUR little one I can't wait...

Look at me going all gooey... :wacko:

It'll be us soon! All of us!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe