The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Live in Hope could you add me to the list on the front page please

honeybunny31 VR 5 years after Original Vasectomy. Thanks Laura xx

Live in Hope could you add me to the list on the front page please

honeybunny31 VR 5 years after Original Vasectomy. Thanks Laura xx

Hey! :wave:

Yes of course I'll add you!! Always a pleasure to add more VR WAGS into 'the club' lol xxx

ooh good luck tally!! Fingers crossed for you!! xx

Hi littlelou6 my cycle is 28 days! Fertile around the 16th March to the 21st does that sound about right??? xx

Ahhh waiting for SA results is pants! At least we can get lots of :sex: in lol, I should be coming into fertility again within the next week! All these waiting games with TTC....... gah!

On the up side, when OH was at the lab yesterday they looked at his results from December again and told him that although it's low there's still no reason he couldn't get me preggy so :happydance: we shall keep trying :)

Ahhh waiting for SA results is pants! At least we can get lots of :sex: in lol, I should be coming into fertility again within the next week! All these waiting games with TTC....... gah!

On the up side, when OH was at the lab yesterday they looked at his results from December again and told him that although it's low there's still no reason he couldn't get me preggy so :happydance: we shall keep trying :)

Thats good news hun! :happydance: hopefully the results will be even better followed by a :bfp: :thumbup: x x

Can you add me too please live in hope:flower: reversal 6 yrs after vasectomy. Thanks hun xxx
p.s: hope your well xx

Hubby and I were :sex: last night and when he :spermy: he said that is felt very different since his op. He said it felt more intense has any of your OH's said anything similiar and do you think this should be interpreted and a good sign??

Laura xx

Should have said morning ladies first how rude of me! MORNING LADIES!!!

Hubby and I were :sex: last night and when he :spermy: he said that is felt very different since his op. He said it felt more intense has any of your OH's said anything similiar and do you think this should be interpreted and a good sign??

Laura xx

I dunno if it's anything to read into or if it's just because they notice it more because of having the op, but my OH has mentioned it feeling different too. Hopefully it means the good stuff's finding its way!

Must ask my OH if it feels different for him!! I would've thought he would've told me tho lol. i've noticed his :spermy: is slightly more watery so hopefully thats a good sign :shrug: x x x

Laura xx

Hi Laura,

My DH had a reversal in December of 2010 and the first time we :sex: he said he felt some intense more like something pushing through. It was just the first time after that he said it doesn't feel any different.

I'm hoping that was a good sign. That means the :spermy: is fighting through!!:happydance::happydance:

My dh had his vas rev in Oct 2010 and when we dtd it did feel more of a powerful squirt(sorry tmi) and always ahs done since :haha: :blush:

So yes think this is completely normal!! xx

Yep! :thumbup::thumbup: it's all good! My DH said the same thing, everything you've said he said too! It was really intense and watery and just seemed alot more of it!! xx
@ littlelou, I've added you onto the front page! xx

My dh had his vas rev in Oct 2010 and when we dtd it did feel more of a powerful squirt(sorry tmi) and always ahs done since :haha: :blush:

So yes think this is completely normal!! xx

Well if Sperminator has felt it different, it must be a good thing! :haha:

xxx

Morning ladies. I asked my OH and he said it doesn't feel different :nope: lol. Thank you live in hope:hugs:. I know this is changing the subject but i went spinning las night for the first time! Loved it :thumbup: i can hardly walk today tho:haha: does anyone else go spinning? x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->