The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Spinning where I am from is like an aerobics class where you sit as a group on static bikes and the instructor gets you to work out by going up and down the gears faster for about half an hour to an hour its a killer on the legs but a great workout.

I've never done it, but I've seen people do it and just knew that I would never be able to manage a spinning class! Lol, but its very very good for you!! xx

i'd never last either lol... i'll stick to my Roller Skating after bubba is born xx

I didn't think i would be able to survive it but somehow i did:haha: my legs are very sore now tho!! Has evryone had a good weekend? x x x

I know what it is now, one of my firends done it, went once and didnt go back, lol so says it all haha

All fine here, just wanted to ask cos am getting confused...I had my last positive opk Mon 7th, does that mean I am 6dpo or less? I dont know when ur supposed to start it from..

I got a positive on 6th & 7th and we dtd the 6th plus every day before that, lol, but we didnt do it after 7th..so am worried have missed it.. i got a negative opk on the 8th so i deffo ovulated, lol, just hope we caught it

Am just slightly confused how many dpo's i am!!!!

Morning all, had a nice weekend even though I am really poorly got a horrendous cold and chest infection, and now a massive cold sore to top it off, DH keeping his distance as does not want to catch it :cry: still will hopefully be better as its our chance towards the end of the week to make a baby if at all possible! Hope you are all well, and that there is plenty of :dust::dust::dust: in the air, well it is nearly spring, great time to make babies xx

I know what it is now, one of my firends done it, went once and didnt go back, lol so says it all haha

All fine here, just wanted to ask cos am getting confused...I had my last positive opk Mon 7th, does that mean I am 6dpo or less? I dont know when ur supposed to start it from..

I got a positive on 6th & 7th and we dtd the 6th plus every day before that, lol, but we didnt do it after 7th..so am worried have missed it.. i got a negative opk on the 8th so i deffo ovulated, lol, just hope we caught it

Am just slightly confused how many dpo's i am!!!!

I wish i could help you out hun but i dont understand opk's sorry. Fx'd for you tho :thumbup: x x

Morning all, had a nice weekend even though I am really poorly got a horrendous cold and chest infection, and now a massive cold sore to top it off, DH keeping his distance as does not want to catch it :cry: still will hopefully be better as its our chance towards the end of the week to make a baby if at all possible! Hope you are all well, and that there is plenty of :dust::dust::dust: in the air, well it is nearly spring, great time to make babies xx

I hope you start to feel better soon hun:hugs: spring is definately a great time to make babies so fx'd for us all xxx

Just wanted to say myself and Live-in-hope were nothing but poorly with colds, sickness bugs etc for the first few months of TTC and once we had a full mth of feeling better we got our :bfp:'s so it could be a good sign to get all the nasties out your body before the :dust: & :spermy: do their jobs !!

FX for you hun xx:hugs:

Hiya ladies :flower:

Sorry I can't help with the OPK questions, I find them too confusing myself. All I know is I'm on CD12 and when I did use the CB Digi OPK thing I was getting a smile on CD13 then stopping using to conserve sticks for the next month, that thing is expensive!
So I'm guessing I'll be coming into the fertile window shortly.

Who knows though, it's a minefield.

FX and :dust: to all!

Hi there ladies

Can i join you please? My other half had his vasectomy reversed in Feb 10 after 11 years. I have 2 children from a previous marriage (he has 3) and we are desperately trying for one of our own.

We have been TTC since the op but no luck so far. I have just invested in a clear blue ovulation monitor so heres hoping that helps with timing.

Just wanted to say myself and Live-in-hope were nothing but poorly with colds, sickness bugs etc for the first few months of TTC and once we had a full mth of feeling better we got our :bfp:'s so it could be a good sign to get all the nasties out your body before the :dust: & :spermy: do their jobs !!

FX for you hun xx:hugs:

Yer your right!! We were sooo poorly with one thing or another, from sept right to early december!! Which is so unlike me, then I got my BFP just after xmas!! So it's gotta be a good thing! :thumbup: xx

Hi there ladies

Can i join you please? My other half had his vasectomy reversed in Feb 10 after 11 years. I have 2 children from a previous marriage (he has 3) and we are desperately trying for one of our own.

We have been TTC since the op but no luck so far. I have just invested in a clear blue ovulation monitor so heres hoping that helps with timing.

Hey there!! :wave:

Of course you can come and join us!! Love to have new people with us!! :hugs:
Good luck with your ovulation monitor, there are many of us on here who use various methods and its a great place to share these, whats works etc. I wish you all the best of luck on your TTC journey and thank you for dropping in, we shall look forward to sharing your journey!! :hugs:

bondgirl1981 - Welcome to the group xxx hope the monitor works they are a lovely group and its nice to have somewhere to come for support with people in the same situation, its also great to see that some of the ladies are now expecting which gives us all hope. xxxx

Welcome to the group bondgirl

I am 8 dpo today, so want to test but am out for today as it is so late in the day so if I cant resist I will do one tmrw morning but am too afraid in case it comes out a BFN

I have had bad metallic taste for last 5 days, but really bad today, even after drinking, really made me feel ill

I have cramping on both sides too, lasting a while but that is because I am very conscious of it, if I dont think about it I dont feel it, hate mind games, lol, so really think I am out again this month

Wont be a bad thing as am moving house on 25th!! argghh
But would still rather have a BFP, lol

Dh takes his sperm in on 28th for analysing, so will wait and see what that comes back with, fingers crossed!!!

bondgirl1981 - Welcome to the group xxx hope the monitor works they are a lovely group and its nice to have somewhere to come for support with people in the same situation, its also great to see that some of the ladies are now expecting which gives us all hope. xxxx

Thank you.

Just noticed too that your children are the same age as my two :D

Hi there ladies

Hello and Welcome to the group...:flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/36d4445c.gif

Morning

Ok.... took a test I know too early 9dpo but...... I have a mark on it, its where a line should b I think, its pink not grey, but could be an evap line, so will put pic on so you can all tell me what you think please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xx

I think it may be an evap line, :(

But by this pic you cant even see it, I can see it on my stick although very faint there is a line there, but whether its an evap line or a positive I guess time will tell lol

Honestly I am not going mad haha

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff381/matthews4eva/IMAG0226.jpg

Hi there ladies

Welcome :)

Lovely to have a new member! Your OH's op timing is not far off from my OH's, he had the VR last May after nearly 10 years since the original op. No luck yet but having fun trying (although the disappointment is hard to deal with too)

Hope you find this group as helpful as I have x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->