The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hmm another again not very clear

Will try one tmrw and see what that comes up with!!

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff381/matthews4eva/IMAG0228.jpg

I feel stupid, lol

I see something really faint, wait a couple of days and retest, good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

Hmm another again not very clear

Will try one tmrw and see what that comes up with!!

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff381/matthews4eva/IMAG0228.jpg

I feel stupid, lol

I tested at 9dpo and got a :bfn: and then at 11dpo i got a pos xx so dont give up yet ... PMA:thumbup:

I dont know, lol, I can see the line and it showed after a few minutes but it is so faint I thought I was seeing things!!

Ill test again in a couple of days, I thought about doing another today but if the one on my first pee this morning only just showed up, I guessed day time ones wouldnt lol

I dont know, lol, I can see the line and it showed after a few minutes but it is so faint I thought I was seeing things!!

Ill test again in a couple of days, I thought about doing another today but if the one on my first pee this morning only just showed up, I guessed day time ones wouldnt lol

Your hormones that make it show pos, get stonger everyday!
I also read somewhere that the early tests you can get only work if you have a average 28day cycle...

So say it says you can test 4 days before missed period, that would only be the case if you have a 28day cycle, if your cycle is longer it may take longer to get a pos x:hugs:

I also read somewhere that the early tests you can get only work if you have a average 28day cycle...

So say it says you can test 4 days before missed period, that would only be the case if you have a 28day cycle, if your cycle is longer it may take longer to get a pos x:hugs:

Thanks Hun, I do have a 28 day cycle, I just read all the posts on here about evap lines etc and then you start thinking, I am getting a FRER test tmrw well I hope as long as it is delivered tmrw as ordered it online, lol so that should give me a better reading I hope!!

I just dont want to get my hopes hope for it to be shattered, I also have sore boobs, they have just started to be a bit sensitive and I have never ever suffered with that!! I think my mind is playing tricks though, I am very optimistic, lol, can you tell haha :wacko:

Thanks Hun, I do have a 28 day cycle, I just read all the posts on here about evap lines etc and then you start thinking, I am getting a FRER test tmrw well I hope as long as it is delivered tmrw as ordered it online, lol so that should give me a better reading I hope!!

I just dont want to get my hopes hope for it to be shattered, I also have sore boobs, they have just started to be a bit sensitive and I have never ever suffered with that!! I think my mind is playing tricks though, I am very optimistic, lol, can you tell haha :wacko:

I think all the girls past & present ttc in this group had to stay optimistic as ttc is a emotional time sometimes :cry:
Good luck with ur test tomorrow if it arrives, i highly recommend frers!!

keeping fingers crossed for you and :dust: your way xx

Thanks, I feel a bit different today am pretty sure it was an evap line, my frer hasnt arrived so hope it comes in todays post for me to test tmrw morning

I keep having hot flushes which makes me think af on way, still got cramping, but not as noticable as before

Am trying to not get my hopes up

Can a frer only b done on fmu?

Thanks, I feel a bit different today am pretty sure it was an evap line, my frer hasnt arrived so hope it comes in todays post for me to test tmrw morning

I keep having hot flushes which makes me think af on way, still got cramping, but not as noticable as before

Good luck fx'd for you hun! I think you can do a FRER any time of the day x x

Hasnt arrived today so will hope turns up tmrw, dont really want to go and buy another lot when have already bought some

Time will tell I suppose xx

It can be done with any but fmu is always gonna be the strongest so more chance of the HCG being concentrated enough to show up, which is important when testing earlier. How many DPO are you now hon? x

Im 10dpo and I have just done a cheapy internet one and got a very faint line again, so who knows, lol

FRER didnt turn up today, will just have to wait and see, just worried that it could be an evap line!!!! :wacko:

Im 10dpo and I have just done a cheapy internet one and got a very faint line again, so who knows, lol

FRER didnt turn up today, will just have to wait and see, just worried that it could be an evap line!!!! :wacko:

Aaaaaahhh the suspense! It's still early though hon, by the time that FRER arrives it should give you a definitive answer! :hugs:

Well girls I just got the printout for OH's SA... it's not good news. We had our hopes up that all the supplements and the fact that he's cut down on beer would have improved it but it's actually worse than in December. Quite a bit worse :cry:

The attachment shows the December numbers on the left and the latest ones on the right. Frick. WTF are we doing wrong... I thought these were supposed to improve in the year or 2 after the VR, not get worse :(

Attachments

• SA Results March 2011.jpg
    SA Results March 2011.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 16
I really dont know what to say hun but here's a hug for you:hugs: have you thought about IUI i dont mean jump straight to it but give yourself a time limit while you save the money or something and carry on trying natually for the time being and who knows you could get your BFP?? x x x

Frer turned up so took test and it was BFN

am 11DPO so am pretty sure would have got something if I was, never mind, onwards and upwards, they were evap lines on cheapys then, lol

Not a bad thing as due to move on 25th so would have been worried sick with stress etc if had been preggers, what do they say new house new baby, heres hoping, lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tallybee, I am unsure of the results I usually check the internet to see what is normal etc, my dh takes his first SA in on 28th so am crossing everything.......... big hugs to you

tallybee - sorry to hear the results werent what you were hoping for. Whats the next step for you?

Ababytogether - sorry to hear the tests were BFN.. like you say new start in a new home... will keep my fingers crossed.

We went for our follow up appointment and they didnt have the SA results. We were told we would be sent them. 3 weeks later we got a 2 line letter that said "sample showed sperm so operation was a success" - yeah really helpful there... now they want us to pay extra for a full SA report :(.. do we assume that by the fact they said it was successful that it was fertile sperm?

tally, I'm so sorry to hear about your results, but you must remember, it only takes one!! I will have to find a comment I had on a thread I started about my DHs results. It was from a bloke who basically said that he had SA tests done a number of times, and they all came out so different from each other that he couldnt really say that they were reliable as they were so different.....I'll copy and paste it, but he is expecting now (well his OH is) :hugs: as hard as it may be, keep up with the PMA xxx

Ababytogether- Sorry you got a BFN, but this cycle isnt over until the ugly witch shows her face. And your right, they always say, new house, new baby!!! :thumbup: xx

tallybee - sorry to hear the results werent what you were hoping for. Whats the next step for you?

Ababytogether - sorry to hear the tests were BFN.. like you say new start in a new home... will keep my fingers crossed.

We went for our follow up appointment and they didnt have the SA results. We were told we would be sent them. 3 weeks later we got a 2 line letter that said "sample showed sperm so operation was a success" - yeah really helpful there... now they want us to pay extra for a full SA report :(.. do we assume that by the fact they said it was successful that it was fertile sperm?

That's exactly what we got after the op! Useless. Was it a sample sent in hon or was it handed in within an hour of being 'deposited'?
WHen we had that letter it was from one sent in the post. They wouldn't be able to tell anything from that other than that there's sperm there or not as they start to die after an hour in a pot anyway. Basically they seem to say it's a success if ANY sperm are present - that way they get to put a success down on their stats, whereas as we have found, this is a long way away from actually being fertile and getting a pregnancy!

The surgeon suggested the paying more money for a proper SA thing. We would have done so but I had the bright idea of asking the GP surgery if it could be done on the NHS and it can. Both OH's proper SAs have been done that way, he had to get a GP appt for a referral and they gave him a pot to take to the hospital lab at set times. After the first time, he was able to just request another pot and trot off with it to the hospital.

Arh I wish I didn't have to know so much about this process. 10 months since the VR and nothing, just a cycle that's started to screw with me (probably the stress; it was horrid when I was 6 days late and we got our hopes up so much only to be crushed, also had a 16 day cycle a while back too :wacko:)

tallybee, I am unsure of the results I usually check the internet to see what is normal etc, my dh takes his first SA in on 28th so am crossing everything.......... big hugs to you
Yea the numbers on the far left next to the categories are the 'normal' range... last results were low but these ones are awful :(

As for the next step... well we haven't got the funds for anything else :cry:, the VR was a stretch of our budget itself. All we can do is keep trying and hope that we get lucky. It is true though - it does only take one sperm to do the trick... and there are some there. Better chance than before the VR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->