The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Well i'm in the dreaded TWW now!! Hate this part :growlmad: i have no idea when i ovulated so dont know if we :sex: at the right time :shrug: oh well not too long till we find out:haha:. Hope all you girlies are ok? x x

Waiting waiting waiting! :hugs: I feel your pain hon. Not sure when I ov'd this cycle either but it's usually about CD14 of 26 which would have me at 8dpo today. Itchy fingers for that test in the drawer but know it's too early :wacko:

I would probably be testing at 8dpo! :blush: Going to try to wait for af this month tho (doubt that will happen:dohh:) Fx'd for you hun about time you had some good news x x

I know, it goes to show how obsessed I am that I'd even think about it after those horrible SA results :dohh:
I did do that test, of course it was negative... what a muppet!

I'm very confused for some stupid reason i decided to do an opk and it is + but i'm pretty sure i have already ov'd does this mean i haven't??? soo confused!! Sorry bout the - test tally but there is still time!! :hugs: x x

I'm very confused for some stupid reason i decided to do an opk and it is + but i'm pretty sure i have already ov'd does this mean i haven't??? soo confused!! Sorry bout the - test tally but there is still time!! :hugs: x x

Yea :)

Sorry I don't really understand OPKs properly hon but some of the others might be able to help. I think there's bound to be threads about it in the main TTC section but I don't really go in there any more :haha:

I have EWCM too but i had that last week aswell. God i'm soo confused:dohh: i really dont know whats going on with my cycles! lol x x

im a bit confused this month i can usually tell my ovulation by cm but i have had none this month i have been doing ovulation tests for the last week and a half and have yet to have a + :-( starting to think all this charting is to stressful lol my next af is due april 2nd.

Yip I definitely know that this TTC lark and all its stress can actually frig with our cycles at the time when we most want them to be nice and regular. It's a catch-22 situation :wacko:

can anyone answer when my OH is allowed to have a bath? its 3 weeks tomorrow since his vr and he wasnt told anything, i have checked a few sights but they are all different.

I can't remember exactly but think OH was told to stick to showers until the stitches dissolved?

Yeah he has been having a shower everyday but he just wants to have a bath and relax.
Some of these sites are so confusing some say its ok after 3 days others say 30.

Arrh I would be the same, a shower just isn't enough when u want a lovely bath is it! I guess it's ultimately down to him what he does, probs best he doesn't stay in too long at first in any case, and as we all know it should not be too hot! Keep those :spermy: happy :rofl:

LOL dont think he would stay in there to long anyway, he doesnt really like baths but its a classic case of "not allowed so he wants"

can anyone answer when my OH is allowed to have a bath? its 3 weeks tomorrow since his vr and he wasnt told anything, i have checked a few sights but they are all different.

I would say he was fine to have a bath my OH did a couple of days after the op! x

Thanks for that, im sure he wont want one now lol. Well im off out to bingo now try my luck to win some pennies. good luck to all TTC. x

Could feeling ill affect opk's? I haven't been very well for the past couple of days bu i cant pinpoint what it is! (sounds weird) i keep feeling really dizzy was really bad tues night i felt like i was drunk :haha: also i've lost m appetite i feel really hungry but when i eat something i dont really want it! If it was some sort of bug could it affect the result?? It just seems weird to ovulate so late on a 28 day cycle plus feeling ill??? :wacko: x x x

Could feeling ill affect opk's? I haven't been very well for the past couple of days bu i cant pinpoint what it is! (sounds weird) i keep feeling really dizzy was really bad tues night i felt like i was drunk :haha: also i've lost m appetite i feel really hungry but when i eat something i dont really want it! If it was some sort of bug could it affect the result?? It just seems weird to ovulate so late on a 28 day cycle plus feeling ill??? :wacko: x x x

I believe it can because your body can get geared up to release an egg, so you get the LH surge and therefore +OPK, then not do it because of stress or illness or whatever. Then perhaps start again where it left off :shrug: Having a + opk isn;t even a guarantee that we will ovulate seemingly.
There's a really good site peeonastick.com where she explains in huge amounts of detail about how our pee sticks work :thumbup:

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Hi everyone. My Husband had his vr on the 4th March :)
How long did everyone wait before resuming intercourse? our dr said we would be ok after a week....... i was a bit worried about this as most web sites say 2-4 weeks.

Hey! :wave:

I haven't been on for a few days so have just seen your post. COngrats on your Hubby getting his VR done! As for resuming after the op, we were told 2 weeks but we couldnt wait that long. When hubby felt well enough, I got him to 'do it' himself first (just to make sure it didnt hurt and there wasn't any yukky stuff) and when that was fine (which it was and it was 11 days after the op) we did it on day 13 after op and all was fine! :thumbup: good luck honey!! Enjoy your TTC journey!! xx

Morning all :wave:

How's everyone today? After those horrible SA results and all I can't get my hopes up but I feel sick and have sore boobs :wacko: Am about 9dpo I think. Yesterday :bfn:. The only test I have left in the house is a clearblue digi which apparently is really un-sensitive lol.

Waiting waiting. I'm a bloody obsessive :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"