The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Morning ladies :flower: I feel much better today:happydance: did everyone have a good weekend? My temps seem to be all over the place! but i guess it will take time to get used to doing it and know what it means etc. I hope all you lovely ladies are well x x x

Yea I'd say being ill could throw your temperature readings off?? I dunno though I've never tried it lol.
Glad you're feeling better :happydance:

I think your probably right although my temp was never high at least next month i can get to grips with it by doing a full cycle! How you feeling Tally? You were having some symtoms the other day weren't you? xx

Yeah still got the lopsided boobs thing :haha:

Who knows it could be a sign, anything's possible I suppose lol. I'm going to test later so watch this space :rofl:

Yeah still got the lopsided boobs thing :haha:

Who knows it could be a sign, anything's possible I suppose lol. I'm going to test later so watch this space :rofl:

Good luck hun i've got my fx'd for you :hugs: keep us updated xx

Hi girls just on my lunch break at work, been to Tesco and bought a 1st response test, really thought i might be preg as been so emotional crying at everything and really hungry, but just got a BFN, I am due AF next Monday 4th was it too early to test? Such an emotional mess, sat here blubbing my eyes out and I know it so stupid, its just not knowing if or when its going to happen xxxx Could do with some massive hugs.!:cry:

Hi girls just on my lunch break at work, been to Tesco and bought a 1st response test, really thought i might be preg as been so emotional crying at everything and really hungry, but just got a BFN, I am due AF next Monday 4th was it too early to test? Such an emotional mess, sat here blubbing my eyes out and I know it so stupid, its just not knowing if or when its going to happen xxxx Could do with some massive hugs.!:cry:

Aw hon :hugs:

Yeah that's pretty early. Do you know when you ovulated? If you are, the hormone that tests pick up doubles every couple of days in the beginning so the chances of getting false negatives become slimmer as the days go by. I know what you mean about the waiting hon, it's a killer isn't it

:witch: got me just now, totally by surprise as I wasn't expecting it till tomorrow anyway, and I haven't had any cramping at all! Normally I feel incredibly sore, I've just been feeling generally grotty today though. No normal AF pains! Weird.

Not really sure what to try now. I've told OH I'm not comfy with his idea of getting his friend to 'donate' to us. I've told him that I'm not saying we should rule the idea out completely, but we need to talk about it properly and mull it over for a good while before making a decision.

I think I'll continue with the clearblue smiley OPK things and try putting the mooncup in after :sex: on my 'good' days. And hope for the best. I'm sure it can't do any harm anyways.

Hi Tally,

I ovulated on the 19th, and we had plenty of:sex: before, during and after ovulation, so do you think its still too early for a test?

I think you defo need to mull things over and talk in depth with your o/h about things, but I know what its like to feel so desperate, where you would consider almost anything to get that positive result lol

Feeling a bit better after a good cry, cannot believe how emotional i feel, just don't know how I am gonna cope with the disappointment each month and what if it never happens, I feel sad as I have noone to talk to as everyone thinks because I have two children that I am just being stupid, when I first met hubby I knew about his vasectomy and it didn't bother me at that point but it bothers me now, and theres nothing I can do about it. I just want us to have a baby together, I am not a jealous person normally but I feel very jealous at the fact that he had two children with his ex, it sort of feels like a punishment.:( God I am feeling sorry for myself today, sorry girls.

Hi Tally,

I ovulated on the 19th, and we had plenty of:sex: before, during and after ovulation, so do you think its still too early for a test?

I think you defo need to mull things over and talk in depth with your o/h about things, but I know what its like to feel so desperate, where you would consider almost anything to get that positive result lol

Feeling a bit better after a good cry, cannot believe how emotional i feel, just don't know how I am gonna cope with the disappointment each month and what if it never happens, I feel sad as I have noone to talk to as everyone thinks because I have two children that I am just being stupid, when I first met hubby I knew about his vasectomy and it didn't bother me at that point but it bothers me now, and theres nothing I can do about it. I just want us to have a baby together, I am not a jealous person normally but I feel very jealous at the fact that he had two children with his ex, it sort of feels like a punishment.:( God I am feeling sorry for myself today, sorry girls.

Thanks hon :hugs:

That makes you 9DPO then I think? If I've read that right? Yeah it's possible to get a :bfp: that early, but false negatives are really common because there's not enough HCG in your wee. I really recommend countdowntopregnancy.com and peeonastick.com for their info about it :) Apparently some ladies don't get a + until later than others because of not as much HCG coming through, some need blood tests at the doc to confirm :wacko:

It's such an emotional thing isn't it... I totally know where you're coming from there. I've had friends say to me that we should feel blessed to have the kids we have. Well we do - but it doesn't take away from our longing for one together. I know what you mean about people not understanding... it's horrible isn't it, I really wish some people would keep their gobs shut because they clearly don't have any idea what it's like. You don't, unless you've been in that position yourself :hugs: You shouldn't apologise for getting your feelings out on here, that's what this place is for hon. I'd have lost the plot completely by now if I was without it! If you need a chat do feel free to PM me or whatever. A lot of what you've said has really hit home for me because it sounds like we've got some similarities in our situations. I also wasn't bothered in the slightest about OH having had a V when we first got together, but we got serious fast and once we brought up the convo about having our own baby that was it, we both knew we HAD to do everything in our power to make it happen. I've had moments of upset where I've actually felt intense resentment towards OH for having had himself 'butchered' (yes I did describe it as that to him lol) and detesting the fact that he has something with his ex that may well be impossible to have with me.

Of course it's going to bother us, we're women and when something our OHs did before they even met us basically takes away the possibility of doing what a woman's body is built for, of course it'll bother us. When we first got together with our men, we didn't think it would be a problem because you don't plan a baby with someone you've only just met lol. But these things change. It's not stupid to feel this way and anyone who says it is doesn't know what they're on about.

:friends:

x

Hi everyone

Sorry havent been around much, busy moving and am whacked each night, lol

Tallybee big hugs to you, am sure you and your hubbie will do the best thing and f x'd to you xxxx

Hubbie took his sperm in for testing today!!! So not sure how long we have to wait before we get any results, but am hoping for some good ones!!

Due to ovulate around the 3rd/4th I think but will do a poas to confirm, lol

Hope that you are all well

lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone hope you all had a good weekend. Well I think I am 9 dpo and seriously sick of waiting now :-( not that im that hopeful as its only been just over 3 weeks since the vr, but cant help being a little bit excited. I have ordered some pregnancy test today should have them by wednesday might do one thursday morning. Have never planned for a baby before, both my boys werent planned so charting everything is a bit new to me. Anyone got any advice??

I think it may be too early Laura give it a few more days and retest! Big hugs to you both :hugs::hugs: i know i'm not preg this month :cry: but will give it a good go next month:thumbup: x x x

Hi everyone hope you all had a good weekend. Well I think I am 9 dpo and seriously sick of waiting now :-( not that im that hopeful as its only been just over 3 weeks since the vr, but cant help being a little bit excited. I have ordered some pregnancy test today should have them by wednesday might do one thursday morning. Have never planned for a baby before, both my boys werent planned so charting everything is a bit new to me. Anyone got any advice??

This is the first time for me actually 'planning' it too, my two came along without all the planning and trying... Can't help you on charting as I've never tried it, but the clear blue digital ovulation kit thingy is dead easy, there's no peering at lines as it either has a circle for no surge or a smiley face for surge :) so it's far less fiddly. It's quite dear I think, OH bought me mine! But if you've got a Home Bargains or a Semi Chem near you there's a similar looking one that's not as pricey.

Sorry I can't be more help lol.

Its driving me crazy, every little thing i feel im looking up on the net to see if its an early symptom, im constantly searching the net for new things i should be doing and trying, its stressing me out lol.
Im 10dpo and my boobs are still quite tender and have notice i have dark blue veins on them, my OH thinks its because i have been working out and the muscles are getting stronger, i suppose he could be right, i have been feeling a little ill first thing in the morning but cant help thinking that could be in my head.
I dont remember having any early syptoms when i got pregnant with my 2 boy, infact i didnt even know i was pregnant with my first til i was gone 3 months!!
I know what you mean about the ovulation kits when i was doing them i found myself squinting to try and see the faintest line lol, might give the ones you suggested a try next month :)

I wish i could help you but i'm trying to work it out for myself i've just started temping and dont have a clue what it supposed to mean! lol. I dont even know what dpo i am. Tally's opk's seem much easier i would give them a go as i always get confused with the ones with the lines on. When's af due hun? x x

Yea I really rate the digital ones, they are so much easier :)

Its driving me crazy, every little thing i feel im looking up on the net to see if its an early symptom, im constantly searching the net for new things i should be doing and trying, its stressing me out lol.
Im 10dpo and my boobs are still quite tender and have notice i have dark blue veins on them, my OH thinks its because i have been working out and the muscles are getting stronger, i suppose he could be right, i have been feeling a little ill first thing in the morning but cant help thinking that could be in my head.
I dont remember having any early syptoms when i got pregnant with my 2 boy, infact i didnt even know i was pregnant with my first til i was gone 3 months!!
I know what you mean about the ovulation kits when i was doing them i found myself squinting to try and see the faintest line lol, might give the ones you suggested a try next month :)

I was like that as well hon, I reckon we didnt notice cos we weren't looking for symptoms, after all they are that similar to AF symptoms they'd be easy to miss unless looking out for them :)

I wish i could help you but i'm trying to work it out for myself i've just started temping and dont have a clue what it supposed to mean! lol. I dont even know what dpo i am. Tally's opk's seem much easier i would give them a go as i always get confused with the ones with the lines on. When's af due hun? x x

just looked at your chart, dont worry it will start to make sense to you, keep at it!

Did you only do the 2 opk's you've inputted on the chart?

I'd say if your temp rises again tomorrow you ovulated on cd22

How long is your cycle??:hugs:

Af is due on saturday :-( I have been so snappy the last few days starting to really feel sorry for my husband and boys :-( its not like me at all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->