The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Morning Tallybee, I have woken up today with very sore boobs, but i think i am only 6dpo have also woken up feeling very very hungry :-(
I dont usually suffer from sore boobs so cant help feeling excited but then i stop and think its only been 3 weeks since his op i couldnt have caught that quickly........ could i????

anything is possible dont rule it out! Good luck ladies:thumbup: Think i'm out this month feel ill and apparently ovulating quite late i only have 10 days till af due:shrug: oh well there's always next month:happydance: x x

anything is possible dont rule it out! Good luck ladies:thumbup: Think i'm out this month feel ill and apparently ovulating quite late i only have 10 days till af due:shrug: oh well there's always next month:happydance: x x

Oww just had a looky at your chart, few more days and it will take shape, it will help you see the days your aqre highly likely to be fertile... Really helps xx

Has anyone ever done a home SA test? me and my OH have been looking at them online and not sure if we should try one. I feel sick when i think about the real test in May, but im so impatient, if anyone has done one did they get good results?

Has anyone ever done a home SA test? me and my OH have been looking at them online and not sure if we should try one. I feel sick when i think about the real test in May, but im so impatient, if anyone has done one did they get good results?

Not done one but seen them online. From what I could gather they only give you rough numbers not motility or anything so not really that useful. With post-VR antibodies potentially harming motility, we decided not to bother as it wouldn't tell us anything useful :flower:

Morning Tallybee, I have woken up today with very sore boobs, but i think i am only 6dpo have also woken up feeling very very hungry :-(
I dont usually suffer from sore boobs so cant help feeling excited but then i stop and think its only been 3 weeks since his op i couldnt have caught that quickly........ could i????

Yeah anything is possible! How amazing would that be :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:Hi ladies, hope you are all well, thought I would come on here and spread some:dust::dust: as I think we could all do with some xxxx Spring is in the air and I want a:bfp: NOW! God I am sooooo impatient.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:Hi ladies, hope you are all well, thought I would come on here and spread some:dust::dust: as I think we could all do with some xxxx Spring is in the air and I want a:bfp: NOW! God I am sooooo impatient.

Not too hopeful that I will get my BFP as I have been having cramps all week like PMS have been peeing more frequently though but think it all starts playing with your head, every little thing I notice I think oh I could be pregnant but hubby says its just mind playing tricks x

Not too hopeful that I will get my BFP as I have been having cramps all week like PMS have been peeing more frequently though but think it all starts playing with your head, every little thing I notice I think oh I could be pregnant but hubby says its just mind playing tricks x

My husband keeps telling me the same :-(

Ah my OH goes through phases. One month he'll be all 'whatever, if it happens it happens, let's stop trying so hard and wait' and then the next he's the one noticing every little thing! I felt faint standing up out of the bath the other day and he went on about it!

Oww just had a looky at your chart, few more days and it will take shape, it will help you see the days your aqre highly likely to be fertile... Really helps xx

Thanks :flower: i'm still very confused tho lol. I'll keep going until it all makes sense x x

Hope you get it figured out soon :flower: It's all far too confusing for me lol. We've been far more lax about things :rofl:

Weirdly, I have one sore boob at the mo, which is noticeably fuller and keeps falling out of my bra whereas the other one is normal! :shrug: who knows what that could mean, it's probably completely unrelated to TTC. It's bugging me though!

x

Thanks :) I don't think it's anything, it's just odd being only one side :wacko: Well time will tell eh

How's that bump coming along anyway hon? :flower:

Thanks :) I don't think it's anything, it's just odd being only one side :wacko: Well time will tell eh

How's that bump coming along anyway hon? :flower:

Anything is possible with preg signs.. i have one mega swollen sore boob and one normal (but a bit bigger than normal)

I have some bump pic's on the other thread

My bump pic diary

Have a nosey :coffee:

Ok i'm fed up of feeling like crap now :cry: hopefully next month we will be able to try properly with no illness or confusion of ovulation! :thumbup: Hope everyone has a good weekend:flower:. I'm off to sleep this nasty bug off. Night girlies :dust::dust::dust::wave: x x x

Ok i'm fed up of feeling like crap now :cry: hopefully next month we will be able to try properly with no illness or confusion of ovulation! :thumbup: Hope everyone has a good weekend:flower:. I'm off to sleep this nasty bug off. Night girlies :dust::dust::dust::wave: x x x

:hug:

hope you feel better soon, all the best xxx

Hey! Hope your feeling better, I think it's been said before by MRSRICH but me and her both had ilness after ilnness when we first started TTC and for me, it was just sooo unusual, I got ill in October and I didnt get better until early december, so let your body get it all out of your system now then as soon as your back to feeling tip-top, then mother nature can do her business!! That was definitly the case for me and sarah!! Feel better soon and have a great weekend!! xx :hugs: xx

Hey! Hope your feeling better, I think it's been said before by MRSRICH but me and her both had ilness after ilnness when we first started TTC and for me, it was just sooo unusual, I got ill in October and I didnt get better until early december, so let your body get it all out of your system now then as soon as your back to feeling tip-top, then mother nature can do her business!! That was definitly the case for me and sarah!! Feel better soon and have a great weekend!! xx :hugs: xx

Very True V... it was very unlike me aswell. I still think its natures way of getting everything nasty outta our systems ready for conception!

FX its the same case for you... Get well soon x

Hey :)

How's everyone today? My turn to feel ill today :( Just gonna try and rest as much as I can, don't desperately need to do anything much thankfully. Got T to school and will need to take H to nursery in a bit but that's it really.

Might go and buy a test later on if I feel up to going to the shops. I would be expecting :witch: tomorrow but don't feel any of the usual signs iykwim. I know it's silly after those results but still keeping up hope lol.

Has anyone here ever used Mooncup? I just got mine, I was thinking I could maybe use it like some do with Softcups to keep the 'stuff' in as well as for AF.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->