The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi CJones82

I know the feeling my AF is due on Monday and I have been terribly emotional this week not like me either, cried at daughters parents evening yesterday, cried on the way to work this morning just wish bloody hormones would go away. Hopefully things will start to get better xx

Hi CJones82

I know the feeling my AF is due on Monday and I have been terribly emotional this week not like me either, cried at daughters parents evening yesterday, cried on the way to work this morning just wish bloody hormones would go away. Hopefully things will start to get better xx

Its horrible!! I burst into tears saturday night and all I did was tell the kids to go to bed. It just seems the last few days everything they do grates on me I know its getting me down for the simple fact in the last 2 days I have had 5 baths lol. Im not a bath person I Love my showers but the bath is so relaxing and calming at the moment, will probably have another one before bed lol. Hope you start to feel better soon honeybunny xX

I wish i could help you but i'm trying to work it out for myself i've just started temping and dont have a clue what it supposed to mean! lol. I dont even know what dpo i am. Tally's opk's seem much easier i would give them a go as i always get confused with the ones with the lines on. When's af due hun? x x

just looked at your chart, dont worry it will start to make sense to you, keep at it!

Did you only do the 2 opk's you've inputted on the chart?

I'd say if your temp rises again tomorrow you ovulated on cd22

How long is your cycle??:hugs:

My cycle is 28 days :cry: so way too late to be ovulating. I did do one not thurs just gone but the thurs before that and it was nearly + but not quite but i didn't do one after that untill thurs just gone when i got 3 def + in one day. I'm very confused :dohh: x x

I wish i could help you but i'm trying to work it out for myself i've just started temping and dont have a clue what it supposed to mean! lol. I dont even know what dpo i am. Tally's opk's seem much easier i would give them a go as i always get confused with the ones with the lines on. When's af due hun? x x

Af is due on saturday :-( I have been so snappy the last few days starting to really feel sorry for my husband and boys :-( its not like me at all x

You haven't got too long to wait then :flower: good luck hun x x:hugs:

Hi CJones82

I hope you start feeling a bit better soon hun sending you big :hugs: x x x

just looked at your chart, dont worry it will start to make sense to you, keep at it!

My cycle is 28 days :cry: so way too late to be ovulating. I did do one not thurs just gone but the thurs before that and it was nearly + but not quite but i didn't do one after that untill thurs just gone when i got 3 def + in one day. I'm very confused :dohh: x x

oh i see what u mean now... to many days missing around 14th day to tell yet then, dont worry... the dip i see on cd22 could be implantation then if the :spermy: met the egg :) fx for you x

oh i see what u mean now... to many days missing around 14th day to tell yet then, dont worry... the dip i see on cd22 could be implantation then if the :spermy: met the egg :) fx for you x

Thanks hun but dont hold out much hope as only second month of trying. Thankyou for having a look at my chart hun :hugs: x x

2nd month trying has as much chance as any other :thumbup: As we have seen in this group anything can happen!

I guess your right there Tally. Af due on mon so will find out in 5 days :thumbup: i dont feel preg tho have sore boobs and backache but always get them before af anyway :shrug: how you feeling hun? x x

Sarah (MRSRICH) my temp went down a little today so i'm guessing i didn't ovulate on cd22 am i right? Is it possible that i ov'd earlier in my cycle but as i didn't use opk's or didn't start temping untill cd18 that i missed it? ( we did :sex: all month tho so think we covered it) sorry to keep asking you lots of questions hun :blush: x x x

Hey dont worry were here to help and offer advice hun :)

It could be your period coming (temp will slowly go down each day) but the temp can go up and down slightly even if you have conceived.. I'd say you O'ved early probably around cd14 if you have a 28 day cycle. The opk's really confused me i had a few pos's then a neg then a pos and then i decided to stick to my temping.

And btw i got pregnant on the 3rd mth (well 2nd really as 1st was 2weeks after op) so it is possible :) xx

here are my charts:

Dec Pregnancy one! is the first one and under that the month before! My Ovulation Chart

I guess your right there Tally. Af due on mon so will find out in 5 days :thumbup: i dont feel preg tho have sore boobs and backache but always get them before af anyway :shrug: how you feeling hun? x x

Ah, been better hon... been worse too though :thumbup:

Just gotta keep plodding on really!

Sarah you're right, help and advice is what we're for here :)

Thanks for letting me have a look at your charts sarah, they all look so different! This is our first proper month of trying as OH had op last month. I did think it was too late in my cycle to ovulate thats why i was so confused but i really dont get why i would have 3 + opk's in one day. I think i'll just stick to temping next month and just use opk's before i'm due to ovulate as i hate the confusion and ff will tell me when i've ovulated:thumbup: Thank yo so much for your help :hugs: will my temp keep going down now till af due? x x x

Tally i wish there was something i could do to make you feel better but all i can do is send you a virtual :hugs: i really hope you do get your BFP soon hun x x x

I really really appreciate all the support on here ladies!

Thanks for letting me have a look at your charts sarah, they all look so different! This is our first proper month of trying as OH had op last month. I did think it was too late in my cycle to ovulate thats why i was so confused but i really dont get why i would have 3 + opk's in one day. I think i'll just stick to temping next month and just use opk's before i'm due to ovulate as i hate the confusion and ff will tell me when i've ovulated:thumbup: Thank yo so much for your help :hugs: will my temp keep going down now till af due? x x x

no worries im glad to help all the ttc as much as i can! I remeber how stressful it can be!!

Yes if your AF is coming your temp drops until you get your af... then after af it will start to rise again around your fertile time...ovualtion will show after 3 days of raised temps, if you look at my Dec chart my temp just kept rising each day after ov... which was a brill sign of pregnancy :thumbup:

:hugs:Big hugs to TallyBee:hugs: and a sprinlking of :dust::dust:to all of us ttc ladies, Honeybunny xxxx

:hugs:Big hugs to TallyBee:hugs: and a sprinlking of :dust::dust:to all of us ttc ladies, Honeybunny xxxx

I feel so sick and ill with AF type pains in my stomach think I am out this month but hey ho there is always April to look forward to !!:happydance:

tallybee would you like to be ttc buddy with me and littlelou? I am sure we are allowed more than one! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->