The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Morning ladies :hi:
well early this morning i was up being sick! I dont know whether to be excited or not as when i was preg with my daughter i was sick before i found out! but guess it could've been a bug or something although i felt fine after being sick. This TTC lark plays games with your heads doesn't it, hurry up monday!!!
p.s: hope your all well x x x

well early this morning i was up being sick! I dont know whether to be excited or not as when i was preg with my daughter i was sick before i found out! but guess it could've been a bug or something although i felt fine after being sick. This TTC lark plays games with your heads doesn't it, hurry up monday!!!

Good morning, fingers crossed for you :) I have been up most of the night feeling ill but wasnt actually sick, think mine was a bit of excitement as I was going to test this morning, not sure if I should now as my temperature has dropped quite a bit this morning :-( im 12 dpo. Not sure I could face the disappointment of a bfn. Oh well it is only our first month of trying af due saturday so roll on a week saturday so we can get busy trying again lol. Sending loads of luck to all ttc xX

Good morning, fingers crossed for you :) I have been up most of the night feeling ill but wasnt actually sick, think mine was a bit of excitement as I was going to test this morning, not sure if I should now as my temperature has dropped quite a bit this morning :-( im 12 dpo. Not sure I could face the disappointment of a bfn. Oh well it is only our first month of trying af due saturday so roll on a week saturday so we can get busy trying again lol. Sending loads of luck to all ttc xX

Thanks hun but i'm thinking it may have been a bug :-( I'm going to wait for my period this month before i test....... soo hard!! good luck to you too hun xx

:wave:

I hope this sickness/nausea is an indication for you ladies, how cool would that be :flower: I will say tho I always seem to be feeling sick these days - I think it's stress/anticipation/wishful thinking.......... I hate this obsessive symptom spotting that we all seem to get dragged into!

:wave:

I hope this sickness/nausea is an indication for you ladies, how cool would that be :flower: I will say tho I always seem to be feeling sick these days - I think it's stress/anticipation/wishful thinking.......... I hate this obsessive symptom spotting that we all seem to get dragged into!

I will 2nd that lol im not sure why im so gutted its not even been 4 weeks since op I didnt expect to get pregnant that quick, it was all in my head, feeling symptoms that werent really there, think it was just a lot of wishful thinking :-( but im going to keep my chin up enjoy trying next month and try not to get dragged into every little symptom.x

Thanks hun but i'm thinking it may have been a bug :-( I'm going to wait for my period this month before i test....... soo hard!! good luck to you too hun xx

Your chart is looking fab hun! another temp rise today and a biggy!! fx for you hun x

Ok i need some help :-( dont want to give tmi but has anyone had quite alot of cm just before af?? I am due my af saturday thought she had come early but when i went to the loo to check it was alot of creamy very runny cm, i have never had this before. is it normal??

Your chart is looking fab hun! another temp rise today and a biggy!! fx for you hun x

Thanks hun but not sure how accurate it is as was up being sick at quarter to 6 went back to sleep and took temp at half 7 so not enough sleep really but will be more clear tomorrow morning! I have to say i have let myself get quite excited as its rare for me to be sick and felt fine before i went to bed and after i had been sick, but had this when i was preg before as my body doesn't like fatty or greasy foods when i'm preg:shrug: i'm going to be soo gutted when af comes on monday!! :dohh: even my partner seems to think i may be preg when a couple of days ago he was saying i wasn't. I will very stupid if af turns up as have let myself get excited x x

Ok i need some help :-( dont want to give tmi but has anyone had quite alot of cm just before af?? I am due my af saturday thought she had come early but when i went to the loo to check it was alot of creamy very runny cm, i have never had this before. is it normal??

Umm........ i think so but not 100% sure hun sorry i cant be much help x x

Thats ok thanks for replying anyway. Not sure if I should be concerned :-(

Thanks hun but not sure how accurate it is as was up being sick at quarter to 6 went back to sleep and took temp at half 7 so not enough sleep really but will be more clear tomorrow morning! I have to say i have let myself get quite excited as its rare for me to be sick and felt fine before i went to bed and after i had been sick, but had this when i was preg before as my body doesn't like fatty or greasy foods when i'm preg:shrug: i'm going to be soo gutted when af comes on monday!! :dohh: even my partner seems to think i may be preg when a couple of days ago he was saying i wasn't. I will very stupid if af turns up as have let myself get excited x x

I think it is completely 100% normal to feel that way every month... When its wanted as much as much as the WAGS and the journey we go through to get it, it is emotional every month up until that magic moment but dont get disheartened if :Af: does come!! just look forward to the trying the fun bit!!) again next cycle

Part of me wants to do a test but the other half tells me not to as i'm scared it will come back :bfn: so will wait for af and still be dissapointed :haha: i wouldn't normally let myself get so excited especially on our first proper month of trying! Grrrr! x x

No you shouldn't be concerned hun x

Hi ladies

Well I am 12 dpo today and I have been feeling really weird this week, really strange bubbling sensations in my stomach and I feel like I am eating for two, but I took another test today and it was still BFN so I think I can safely say I am out this month, AF due Monday. Sounds promising for littlelou though, fingers crossed for you hun xxx :hug:

Don't think its anything to worry about hun, plus if you have been having lots of :sex: then its going to increase the amount of fluid that comes back out?

Don't think its anything to worry about hun, plus if you have been having lots of :sex: then its going to increase the amount of fluid that comes back out?

:thumbup:

Definitely not a concern imo x

Hi ladies

Well I am 12 dpo today and I have been feeling really weird this week, really strange bubbling sensations in my stomach and I feel like I am eating for two, but I took another test today and it was still BFN so I think I can safely say I am out this month, AF due Monday. Sounds promising for littlelou though, fingers crossed for you hun xxx :hug:

I caved and BFN for me too!! :cry: x x x:hugs:

Thanks ladies. Well me and my OH have decided to do a test in the morning not that im hopeful :-( but we cant wait any longer.

Well just did our first pregnancy test, and just as i expected we got our :bfn: :cry:
Oh well looking forward to another month of trying :happydance:

Good luck to ladies testing today :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"