The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi girls, sorry to hear about the :bfn:s going on!

Just a quick wee message to say I'm out of this for the time being, things have been really stressful and it's time to stop TTC while we sort out the rest of our lives. It kills me but it's the right thing to do.....

I really hope that the group can get some more bumps soon. I'll be active in the lounge area, family forums and GS, if anyone fancies chatting and may be back in TTC later.

Good luck xxxxxxx

:hugs:tallybee, always here to chat if you need to, I know how hard this is, hubby only had one sided reversal as blow out on the left and we have not had SA done yet so we may be wasting our time, but I have to keep going with this, if I can help u just let me knowxx:hugs:

Hi girls, sorry to hear about the :bfn:s going on!

Just a quick wee message to say I'm out of this for the time being, things have been really stressful and it's time to stop TTC while we sort out the rest of our lives. It kills me but it's the right thing to do.....

I really hope that the group can get some more bumps soon. I'll be active in the lounge area, family forums and GS, if anyone fancies chatting and may be back in TTC later.

Good luck xxxxxxx

Tallybee so sorry your feeling this way and im sending you a huge :hug: i fully understand why you need to have a break mentally & physically.

You will be missed, but i'll keep a look out for you in other sections!

Take care hun, and hope to see you back soon:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Tally sorry to hear your leaving us :cry: but understand that you need to take a break. Hopefully you wont be gone too long. Good luck hun and hope to speak to you soon x x x :hug:

Sorry to see you going Tally, but like I said in my PM, we totally understand and will always be here for you. Good luck with everything and we shall look forward to hearing from you soon xxx :hugs::hugs:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE

I hope all you gorgeous mummy's have been spoilt!! x x x:hugs:

Hi

Well am gutted, altho it hasnt really sunk in

Rang dtr who done op and secretary told me results

16million sperm

But NO motility am devastated

I dont know if this will improve, can anyone help? Am waiting for the letter to come through with all the results but its not looking good....:(

Hi

16million sperm

I dont know if this will improve, can anyone help? Am waiting for the letter to come through with all the results but its not looking good....:(

Oh hun i'm sorry wish i could help! Is your OH taking vitamins?? not sure if they help but its worth a try :hugs: x x

Well i'm glad i did a test a few days ago as AF is late! I would've been really excited if i hadn't of done a test and got a BFN!! Honeybunny did you get af today hun? x x

Hi

16million sperm

I'm sure they say 12mths after the op the sperm is at its best, there are a few girlies whos hubbys had low counts or mobility and are pregnant now
So your not out yet hun, it only takes 1 sperm out of all the millions xx

Well i'm glad i did a test a few days ago as AF is late! I would've been really excited if i hadn't of done a test and got a BFN!! Honeybunny did you get af today hun? x x

Hows your charting coming along?? xx

I stopped a couple of days ago as had a few family problems that caused lack of sleep so wouldn't of been able to take an accurate reading ( my chart looked all over the place as it was!)
Did you have a good mothers day hun? x x

Hows your charting coming along?? xx

I stopped a couple of days ago as had a few family problems that caused lack of sleep so wouldn't of been able to take an accurate reading ( my chart looked all over the place as it was!)
Did you have a good mothers day hun? x x

Ahhhh i see did take a nosey but could only see a few days :thumbup: Yes i had a brill day thank you Kids made me a card each at school and bought me a big one between them and my DH even got me on of the bump :happydance::hugs:

Did you have a nice day xx

:dust::dust::dust:Hi littlelou , af showed her ugly face a day early - Mothers Day of all days, just got to look forward to the next cycle, had a lovely mothers day, my two bought me a beautiful orchid and I had both shop and home made cards, I had some gardening gloves off my dog Honey and two of those willow tree statues one supposed to be me with dd and one with ds, lovely... Hubby made me a lovely roast dinner and creme brulee cheesecake, have been one spoilt mummy, feeling a bit more positive today, held a friends premi new born though and my god did not realise just how broody I am:) Hope you all had a lovely mothers day. Heres to a good month:dust::dust::dust:

Morning ladies!
Yeah i had a good mothers day thanks ;-) i started temping again today! Still no af tho :-( must be stress! hope she arrives later. Have a good day everyone x x

Morning all, hope everyone is well. Well my af came saturday :-( counting down the days til this saturday to start trying all over again. Well I have decided to not do any kind of charting this month as I think it just stresses me out more im just going to enjoy it all without looking for symptoms, might be a bit easier this month as during the 2 ww we are off on a big family holiday so will have plenty to keep my mind occupied. Wishing all you lovely ladies ttc loads of luck.

Hi

16million sperm

Hey :wave:

Sorry to hear about your results, but MRSRICH is right, sperm count and motility does increase over time and they say about 12months the sperm will be at its best. My suggestion would be to not give up, it only takes 1 and get DH on wellman conception tabs and have regular intercourse to get those :spermy: swimming!! Just remember, it does only take one! We only had 4% out of 1million swimming so were pretty much in the same boat, dont give! PMA all the way, it really does help! :thumbup: good luck and I'm sending lots of :dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust: your way! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back