The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi ladies, really pleased hubby sent sa off on Monday and we have the results back today, Dr Dawson phoned hubby to talk through it which is brill! Apparently 50 million sperm present in the sample, and this is from one sided reversal when apparently an average male has 70 million, Dr Dawson said that heads and tails were all present and that some were still swimming 2 days after being sent to him, really pleased apparently hubby has a very good chance of getting me pregnant! Really really happy!!! Hope you are all well xxx:kiss:

Thats fab news hun so pleased for you!!!

How long after vr were your results?

My dh results were similar but i was already pregnant by the time we got them, but we still wanted to know numbers :)

ours were:

52.5million per ml
257million total count
15% non swimmers/sluggish

consultant said that these were really great results after VR so well done you two, especially with one side connected too... look forward to your not to far off :bfp: now then xx

Hopefully this is my month! Still really excited, we have had such a rough 2 years and this is hopefully the start of good things for us!:happydance:

Hi ladies, really pleased hubby sent sa off on Monday and we have the results back today, Dr Dawson phoned hubby to talk through it which is brill! Apparently 50 million sperm present in the sample, and this is from one sided reversal when apparently an average male has 70 million, Dr Dawson said that heads and tails were all present and that some were still swimming 2 days after being sent to him, really pleased apparently hubby has a very good chance of getting me pregnant! Really really happy!!! Hope you are all well xxx:kiss:

Thats fab news hun so pleased for you!!!

How long after vr were your results?

My dh results were similar but i was already pregnant by the time we got them, but we still wanted to know numbers :)

ours were:

52.5million per ml
257million total count
15% non swimmers/sluggish

consultant said that these were really great results after VR so well done you two, especially with one side connected too... look forward to your not to far off :bfp: now then xx

Hopefully this is my month! Still really excited, we have had such a rough 2 years and this is hopefully the start of good things for us!:happydance:

SA was 8 weeks after reversal (vr carried out on the 14th Feb 2011) Dr Dawson at the Dawson Clinic in Hartlepool carried out the procedure, he uses the microsurgery technique and is one of the best VR 0surgeons in the UK.

Hi All! Mind if i join you in here? My name is Michelle-- DH had a VR just alittle over 4 years ago-- we got a BFP 3 months to the day after and have a DD who is now a little over 3! Well i thought she was going to be IT-- but my biological clock is ticking and i'd like just one more-- i will be 39 in June-- anyone have experience with having more than 1 VR baby? Obviously our VR was sucessful cause we got preggo so quickly-- but now i'm kinda worried cause its been awhile! I really can't find much info out there on stat's or anything about mutliple pregnancies. DH really isn't big on doing any testing-- he is more--if its meant to be it will happen.....mindset. Does anyone know where to maybe find info or have experience with TTC a second VR baby? thanks!

Hi All! Mind if i join you in here? My name is Michelle-- DH had a VR just alittle over 4 years ago-- we got a BFP 3 months to the day after and have a DD who is now a little over 3! Well i thought she was going to be IT-- but my biological clock is ticking and i'd like just one more-- i will be 39 in June-- anyone have experience with having more than 1 VR baby? Obviously our VR was sucessful cause we got preggo so quickly-- but now i'm kinda worried cause its been awhile! I really can't find much info out there on stat's or anything about mutliple pregnancies. DH really isn't big on doing any testing-- he is more--if its meant to be it will happen.....mindset. Does anyone know where to maybe find info or have experience with TTC a second VR baby? thanks!

Hi there! :wave: thanks for joining us here. Congrats on your VR success (I commented on your post after you voted on my poll). Anyway, yes I know of multiple pregnancies after VR. My friends were our success story really. They had the reversal and fell pregnant after about9months, then when their son was about 1 year old, they conceived again with their 2nd son (my godson). and I've heard of afew other couples who have had more than one after VR, although I dont know them personally. After I have our little girl, I know that we will want another and feel confident it'll happen again for us. Good luck hunny and keep us posted on things! :thumbup: xxx

Did i miss ovulation?? :-( i was due to ovulate today, i did an opk yesterday it was negative but there was a faint line, have just done another one and there is nothing. im so disappointed, although me and OH have been :sex: i dont feel like it was enough if we have missed it.

Congrats Live In Hope on your little girl, have you just found out?

Well update on me, af was supposed to arrive yesterday but hasnt!! Trying not to get my hopes up after the results we had, but its really hard, had some brown discharge today sorry tmi, but that is it, no symptoms at all, no blood, a very small pink line in the first wipe and that is it! had no pains all week that af has/should be arriving so could be an interesting couple of days!! took a test this morning but got a BFN, so am expecting af to arrive within the next day or so, never been late before ever so it is all new for me, just hope that my cycles are not going to start being all over the place now........

Hows everyone else? and has anyone heard from Littlelou yet? Last time she posted was that she was also late!!?

Hi ababytogether!

Not heard from littlelou, hope she is ok! I ovulated yesterday so had :sex: 3 times, hopefully some :spermy: will get through. Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Congrats Live In Hope on your little girl, have you just found out?

Well update on me, af was supposed to arrive yesterday but hasnt!! Trying not to get my hopes up after the results we had, but its really hard, had some brown discharge today sorry tmi, but that is it, no symptoms at all, no blood, a very small pink line in the first wipe and that is it! had no pains all week that af has/should be arriving so could be an interesting couple of days!! took a test this morning but got a BFN, so am expecting af to arrive within the next day or so, never been late before ever so it is all new for me, just hope that my cycles are not going to start being all over the place now........

Hows everyone else? and has anyone heard from Littlelou yet? Last time she posted was that she was also late!!?

Thanks! :hugs: yer we found out on Thursday, we couldn't be happier! It's starting to feel a little more real now....

As for what you're talking about, that sounds very much like implantation bleeding. You often get a brownish/pinkish discharge when you wipe and then nothing. If I remember rightly, if you're implanting now, then it takes a couple of days for the hormones to get into your urine. So watch this space, this could be it for you!! :happydance: :dust::dust: to you xxx

As expected my af arrived this morning, 2 days late which is a first so am glad didnt get hopes up

Thanks for baby dust have a feeling am going to need it :(

Thats great news hun!! Really happy for you. Sorry i haven't been on recently but got a lot of family stuff going on at mo. My AF turned up last fri 5 days late! Hope you are all well x x x

Hi there! :wave: thanks for joining us here. Congrats on your VR success (I commented on your post after you voted on my poll). Anyway, yes I know of multiple pregnancies after VR. My friends were our success story really. They had the reversal and fell pregnant after about9months, then when their son was about 1 year old, they conceived again with their 2nd son (my godson). and I've heard of afew other couples who have had more than one after VR, although I dont know them personally. After I have our little girl, I know that we will want another and feel confident it'll happen again for us. Good luck hunny and keep us posted on things! :thumbup: xxx

Thanks! that's good to hear! AF showed for me this week so on to the next cycle!

Hi quick update had my bloods tested on day 21 results are all ok, so at least I have no problems my end. Then my AF came early yesterday only day 29 ( normally 32 ish) after getting dh low test results have had lots of shall we ivf or not conversations ?? Today we are on the not side. At 37 we ll give it a few more months and just see. Have read some positive stories on here so fingers crossed .And we ll see what next week bring too.

It's been a while since I have been on the thread and I am sorry I havent been on here much lately, but my new job has been keeping me super busy and stressed lately....

I just want to say welcome to the thread to the girls that are new to it, and good luck and baby dust to all of you loevely ladies still hoping for your BFP's....:dust: :dust: :dust:

I just wanted to share my HPT testing gallery and let you girls know that I might of just got my BFP this morning... please take a look and let me know what you think...

To the new girls that dont know me, my DH has a very low :spermy: count after his 14 year old vasectomy reversal, and us TTC since 10/2009 , about a year and a half ago...so if this is my BFP, this would really be a miracle.....

Here is my testing thread....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/591552-omg-updated-blue-dye-test-page-2-a.html

Had a look at your pics and there is defo a blue line there! Fingers crossed on your BFP Journey hun xxx

Hi guys,

Well its been just over a year since the VR and last month we brought a Clearblue fertility monitor.... and guess what 3 BFP!

The monitor showed we were concentrating our efforts on the wrong week! and hey presto here we are. its very early days... only 5 or so weeks but OMG!!!

Thanks for your support girls, But AF got me...I am out.... The dam blue dye tricked me and I will never buy those clear blue tests again.....:growlmad:

Hi guys,

Well its been just over a year since the VR and last month we brought a Clearblue fertility monitor.... and guess what 3 BFP!

The monitor showed we were concentrating our efforts on the wrong week! and hey presto here we are. its very early days... only 5 or so weeks but OMG!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/congratulations_purple_navy_glitter-1.gif

Hope all is ok Lou, been thinking of you xxx

Hi hun, sorry i dont come on much recently but ave soo much going on with my family. Its a bit of a mess really so as for TTC well..............not really trying! fx'd for you tho hun with your good results :happydance: my DF (newly engaged!!!) has his SA on 9th may x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->