The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi guys,

Well its been just over a year since the VR and last month we brought a Clearblue fertility monitor.... and guess what 3 BFP!

The monitor showed we were concentrating our efforts on the wrong week! and hey presto here we are. its very early days... only 5 or so weeks but OMG!!!

:happydance:CONGRATULATIONS:happydance:

Hi guys,

Well its been just over a year since the VR and last month we brought a Clearblue fertility monitor.... and guess what 3 BFP!

The monitor showed we were concentrating our efforts on the wrong week! and hey presto here we are. its very early days... only 5 or so weeks but OMG!!!

Hey!! Congratulations!! :dance: When I started looking into my cycles, I realised we were concentrating in the wrong week too!! Great news! :thumbup: I'll update the front page!! :dance: xx

Hi guys,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:

Hope all is ok Lou, been thinking of you xxx

Hi hun, sorry i dont come on much recently but ave soo much going on with my family. Its a bit of a mess really so as for TTC well..............not really trying! fx'd for you tho hun with your good results :happydance: my DF (newly engaged!!!) has his SA on 9th may x x x

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT !!!:
:wedding:

Thanks for your support girls, But AF got me...I am out.... The dam blue dye tricked me and I will never buy those clear blue tests again.....:growlmad:

i had an evap line on the same test t he mth before my bfp, i wouldnt use those again i'd stick to freers.. sorry to hear it wasnt pos :cry:

Hi guys,

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND H&H 9MTHS
Hope all is ok Lou, been thinking of you xxx

Hi hun, sorry i dont come on much recently but ave soo much going on with my family. Its a bit of a mess really so as for TTC well..............not really trying! fx'd for you tho hun with your good results :happydance: my DF (newly engaged!!!) has his SA on 9th may x x x

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT !!!:
:wedding:

CONGRATUALTIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT TOO XX:thumbup:

AF has shown her ugly witchy head again today so I am out again this month! Oh well onto the next cycle x:nope:

My husband literally just got his VR after 10 yrs. Doctor said he was only able to connect one side. Do I freak out???!! Did I choose the right doc?? What do I do now?? I am a worrier by nature and am kind of getting myself into a tale spin. What if we can never have a family??

My husband literally just got his VR after 10 yrs. Doctor said he was only able to connect one side. Do I freak out???!! Did I choose the right doc?? What do I do now?? I am a worrier by nature and am kind of getting myself into a tale spin. What if we can never have a family??

Hi there! :wave:

Firstly congrats on your hubby getting the VR :thumbup: I hope your TTC journey is a good one!!

It doesn't matter if the docs only reconnected one side, you could still have a good amount of sperm getting through the one side. Remember, it only takes one. My hubby had both sides done but only had a count of 1 million p/ml with only 4% swimming where the average is 20 million p/ml with good amount of swimmers. So there is a good chance your Hubby has a higher count in his one re-attached testicle than what mine did in both...and it worked for us after 15 weeks!! So definitly dont worry, even when you get those all important results, there's still no need to worry if they are low...it only takes one. Myself and 'Reversal' are both now pregnant after very low counts and anti-bodies so just relax and enjoy enjoy your journey! You've come to the right place, there are loads of girls on this thread who will share your journey with you and will all help with any questions you may have!!

Good luck, relax and enjoy :hugs: xx

Hi ladies
well..................DF has decided he wants to wait to try as he would like to get married first and i go back to college in sept! How do i feel about it??.......ok i guess, i see his logic. I just want to thank all you ladies for your support, you've kept me sane (well kind of) and i would've been lost without you.
Sarah and v thank you soo much for your kind words and support and for making me feel welcome when i joined babyandbump, also i wish you both the best of luck with your pregnancies and babies when they are born :hugs::hugs: to all you other lovley ladies out there good luck on your ttc journey's i hope you all get the BFP's you deserve :dust::dust::dust:
DF has sperm test on monday so will come back to let you all know the results x x x x

Hi ladies
well..................DF has decided he wants to wait to try as he would like to get married first and i go back to college in sept! How do i feel about it??.......ok i guess, i see his logic. I just want to thank all you ladies for your support, you've kept me sane (well kind of) and i would've been lost without you.
Sarah and v thank you soo much for your kind words and support and for making me feel welcome when i joined babyandbump, also i wish you both the best of luck with your pregnancies and babies when they are born :hugs::hugs: to all you other lovley ladies out there good luck on your ttc journey's i hope you all get the BFP's you deserve :dust::dust::dust:
DF has sperm test on monday so will come back to let you all know the results x x x x

Hey hunny :wave:

I'm sorry to hear you'll be leaving us but understand your reasons. But you never know, maybe this break is what you both need and will probably be the time that you conceive, when you least expect it. I've seen that so many times, even with me, I decided to relax over xmas, drink and eat whatever I wanted and thats when it happened! :shrug: (alcohol must totally relax you, would explain why so many teens get pregnant on drunken one night stands....)

I'm sure I speak for everybody when I say good luck with everything and enjoy your time at college (thats another thing, I started uni in sept, thinking it would take us years and well, I'll only be doing my 1st year now) lol
I wish you all the best and still loads of :dust::dust: your way. Keep in touch and dont forget to tell us your DH's results when you get them xxx

Hey Lou
I'm sorry to hear wont be on here but i do understand your reasons.
I can see why it can become stressful and on your mind 24/7
good luck with everything andhave a fab time at college

Sending you loads of support and hugs, keep us informed of dh results xx

Thanks girls, very nervous about results to be honest! even though we decided not to try for a baby at the moment i still really babdly want one and the thought of being told we cant would be devastating, will let you all know the results when we get them x x x

just remember it only takes one sperm to do the trick! Even if ur results are low there hsve been loads of pregnancies from low counts or non/poor swimmers. Xx

just remember it only takes one sperm to do the trick! Even if ur results are low there hsve been loads of pregnancies from low counts or non/poor swimmers. Xx

Your right there!! :thumbup: Am living proof!! xx :winkwink: xx

:wave:

Hi ladies! Thought I would pop back to say hi and update y'all on where we're at!

littlelou it's a shame you're going for now, but then I thought I'd be away from here for a lot longer than I have! I really want to send you :hugs: and wish you all the best, I know how frustrating it is when things just aren't going to plan... FX for good results soon :thumbup: Although as we keep saying - and some proving - it takes only 1 :spermy:!!!

You preggy WAGS - your tickers are looking fantastic! You must be on :cloud9: :):)

As you are aware, a month or so ago we decided to put the active TTC thing on hold due to stressors in our lives which were becoming overwhelming. That and the terrible SA results etc etc.

Well - I am happy to report that things have been moving on in certain areas - namely OH's divorce from his ex actually getting started (was unable to do this before getting a separation agreement and his ex was wanting the moon on a stick, with bells whistles and a cherry on basically :wacko:, she's finally realised that being obstreperous will screw her over as well as us and signed an actually fair agreement :yipee:), this is such a massive weight off our minds and the fact that it should all be finalised in 14 weeks from filing for the D - means we can actually start planning our wedding!!!

OH was worried I wouldn't want to get married with a bump :dohh: I could not care less! We are aware that our chances are slim b/c of his poor :spermy: but we are back on track trying to make it happen... I had my smile on the Ov test stick on Friday and we tried this time putting my mooncup in after :sex: ..... dunno how much that'll help but I know some folks swear by using softcups which can't be too different! Also - on Thursday (the day before the +opk) for some reason when OH got in from work I felt the need to jump on him and drag him to the bedroom! I take that as a sign my body knows it's time to gear up for some babymaking :sex: :rofl:

Anyway that's pretty much my news! Onwards to the future - and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xxx

I don't think it matters about it being only 1 side hon

My OH only had 1 side reconnected too and we've been told by a different Dr. that it shouldn't be an issue, after all it's one side more than was connected before :thumbup:

Firstly, i just want to say WELCOME BACK!!!!!
wow thats brill news about the D! hopefully with u both at ease a little the magic will work for you both... Fx for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->