The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Firstly, i just want to say WELCOME BACK!!!!!
wow thats brill news about the D! hopefully with u both at ease a little the magic will work for you both... Fx for you xx

Thanks! :yipee:

Yeah that was the one major thing that was making life difficult, stressing us out and sparking stupid rows. It's true that stress is supposed to be TTC's enemy isn't it so yeah :thumbup: Hopefully things will come together properly from now on!

xx

Hi tally glad your back ttc! good news on the D, my DF is having a problem with his ex refusing to sign the papers!!! she really has no right seeing as she left him..........for another woman!!! She still very controlling of him tho and tells him he's GOT TO DO stuff etc causes a lot of problems for me and DF.
On a different note my cycles seem to have decided to change :shrug: was due AF fri at the latest but still not here did a test saturday and BFN so not preggo! did same last month, my cycles are normally and always have been 28 days last month was 32 so if AF arrives tomorrow then i've gone from a 28 cycle to 32 days!! :growlmad:
Df has SA at 3 today so hopefully wont have to wait too long for the results :wacko: x x x

Hi tally glad your back ttc! good news on the D, my DF is having a problem with his ex refusing to sign the papers!!! she really has no right seeing as she left him..........for another woman!!! She still very controlling of him tho and tells him he's GOT TO DO stuff etc causes a lot of problems for me and DF.
On a different note my cycles seem to have decided to change :shrug: was due AF fri at the latest but still not here did a test saturday and BFN so not preggo! did same last month, my cycles are normally and always have been 28 days last month was 32 so if AF arrives tomorrow then i've gone from a 28 cycle to 32 days!! :growlmad:
Df has SA at 3 today so hopefully wont have to wait too long for the results :wacko: x x x

:hugs:

It's horrible feeling controlled by an ex isn't it :( It just goes on and on and on. In all honesty the crap with OH's ex is the root of just about all our problems, but now that the sep agreement has been signed it should be relatively simple because there are clauses in it about just about everything - stops any fannying about with the process of the D or the sale of the house etc etc.

Odd that your cycles have changed isn't it... It's extra to deal with when every day late picks up that false hope of a bfp. I can say that the stress we've been through has played havoc with my cycles, I didn't know whether I'd be early or late, I mean there was that one 16 :wacko: dayer and some were 33 days :wacko: Such a pain in the arse!

I really hope things can resolve for you soon, it's beyond horrible having all the stress added to your life :hugs:

Did they give a time frame to expect results?
xx

I know exactly how you feel on the ex situation its soo stressful. The SA results will go back to doctors in 5 days then i think doc's have to send it off to the place where DF had his op so prob a couple of weeks :cry: never mind not too long to wait for the dreaded results xxx

I know exactly how you feel on the ex situation its soo stressful. The SA results will go back to doctors in 5 days then i think doc's have to send it off to the place where DF had his op so prob a couple of weeks :cry: never mind not too long to wait for the dreaded results xxx

:hug:

FX for you that those results are worth the wait :thumbup:

All the best hon and if you need a vent about dodgy exes or the like I'm only a PM away xxxxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm new here, hubby and I are having a VR with Dr Harris at the start of June, we're crossing everything that the op works and we'll be ttc soon!

Hi Ladies,

I'm new here, hubby and I are having a VR with Dr Harris at the start of June, we're crossing everything that the op works and we'll be ttc soon!

:wave:

Hi, welcome to the WAGs :thumbup:

You're onto a good one with that Harriss guy, going by the successes folks have had on here :thumbup:

All the best for the op and beyond!

Hi Ladies,

good luck I hope it works for you's :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

hi my hubby had his vr with dr harriss the op was a success we now have :spermy: a little on the low side but more then what we had befor. live in hope also used dr harriss and she is now preggo she got her :bfp: with in 16 weeks of the op. i wish you all the best in the future and please keep us updated.x.x.x.x.x

Hi Ladies,

Hey! :wave:

Another VR for Dr. Harriss! He really is a legend! Amazing man and lovely staff too! :thumbup: Good luck and stick around won't you, we'd love to hear how Hubby gets on xx

hi my hubby had his vr with dr harriss the op was a success we now have :spermy: a little on the low side but more then what we had befor. live in hope also used dr harriss and she is now preggo she got her :bfp: with in 16 weeks of the op. i wish you all the best in the future and please keep us updated.x.x.x.x.x

Yes that was me! He was fab and we are still in shock it happened so quickly, but as you can imagine, we couldnt be happier. We were told it had been a success although sperm count was REALLY low and we only had 4% motility (swimming) but it worked within 16 weeks and we are due the same week a year on from when Hubby had his op!

Good luck with it all!! xx

Thanks for the welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancies too! Fantastic news. I'm praying that we'll be just as successful. Roll on June!!

Where abouts in Scotland are you Tally? We're in Glasgow but traveling down to Notts for the op.

Thanks for the welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancies too! Fantastic news. I'm praying that we'll be just as successful. Roll on June!!

Where abouts in Scotland are you Tally? We're in Glasgow but traveling down to Notts for the op.

:wave: :yipee:

We're in West Lothian, so not far from you at all!

In retrospect, we didn't do enough research before the op. If we had, we'd have gone for Harriss too. I haven't heard anything bad about him, or the hospital in Notts. Silly buggers that we were, we thought we'd be fine at the Glasgow place. Aftercare was shocking/nonexistent :growlmad:

That's us officially a year post-op and trying for pretty much all that time.

It feels like time is dragging soooo much when you're waiting doesn't it.... :wacko: :hugs:

Anyway it's good to have threads like this to come to, whatever stage of the journey we are on it's sometimes necessary to have a vent!!

All the best

xx

My Husband had his op at the park hospital nottingham but we had dr lamberger he was very good, the staff at the hospital werent really the best but the nurse we had was very chatty, we had to be at the hospital for 11:30 he finally went down for his op at 18:00 we werent told a time for the op they just came into the room when it was time to go down, and we were told my husbands op had been moved forward his op was supposed to be later!! the nurse was saying the last op patient goes in at 21:00. my husband had his op done in feb and has his SA in 2 weeks, feeling very nervous not sure i want to know the results at all.

My Husband had his op at the park hospital nottingham but we had dr lamberger he was very good, the staff at the hospital werent really the best but the nurse we had was very chatty, we had to be at the hospital for 11:30 he finally went down for his op at 18:00 we werent told a time for the op they just came into the room when it was time to go down, and we were told my husbands op had been moved forward his op was supposed to be later!! the nurse was saying the last op patient goes in at 21:00. my husband had his op done in feb and has his SA in 2 weeks, feeling very nervous not sure i want to know the results at all.

Ahh that's not so good about how the staff were :(

I know what you mean about the SA thing. I had to cajole OH into actually going in with his sample as he was so worried about a bad result (he was convinced I would leave him for someone who could impregnate me if he couldn't). Waiting for the results was bad.... :hugs: They were shit really, but we've gotta just keep on trying. As it has been proven more than once, even with crap SA results it is possible to get pregnant - it only takes the one :spermy:!

All the best, fx for you that those results are promising :)

We had our confirmation letter through this morning! All set for the 6th and to be there for midday.

I have my fx that your SA results are fine - as Tally said, it only takes 1! I'm dreading that stage, at least when you don't know, you still have hope. In a perfect world hunby and I start "fun time" 2 weeks post op and 2 weeks later be waving our 2 lines in the air and planning the nursery :). Nice dream tho!!

Aww thats a shame the staff wern't too great, we found them really great. It was Hubby's birthday when he had his op (poor fella) and they made a bit of fuss and let me put up banners and balloons whilst he was down having it done.

We had the same thing with the time though too. We got there at 11 and he didn't go down until 7pm! The poor man was starving as he hadn't eaten since 7am, he was allowed a drink of water at 3pm though. I stayed with him until midnight then collected him the next morning. xx

Good luck with your results, it does really only take 1 :spermy: xx :thumbup: xx

We had our confirmation letter through this morning! All set for the 6th and to be there for midday.

I have my fx that your SA results are fine - as Tally said, it only takes 1! I'm dreading that stage, at least when you don't know, you still have hope. In a perfect world hunby and I start "fun time" 2 weeks post op and 2 weeks later be waving our 2 lines in the air and planning the nursery :). Nice dream tho!!

:happydance::happydance: all set, ready to go! As we were saying before though, they don't make the patient lists up until the day and they can't/won't tell you when you're likely to be going down so take loads of stuff to read and do etc. There is a tele in your room, but there wasn't much on when we went. Have fun! Dr. Harriss is fab xx

well my nerves of the SA have been settled a little today, we decided to do a home sperm count, i know they dont tell you motility but just wanted to be sure there was some :spermy: there. in order for it to be a positive test and have atleast 20million present well T had to be a darker or of the same darkness blue as well R, here are the results DSC01247.jpg what does everyone think? that is only one test we need to do another in 4 days time but it is a little sense of relief :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone.

I've never seen the home tests before but the colours there look promising! I would've said that it seems there are 20 million!

Congratulations! Just gotta catch that eggy now :)

Oooh... I have seen those home :spermy: tests online but never up close lol. That T does look darker than R - looks promising!

xx

I hope it is promising, like i said we know it doesnt test motility or anything like that, but its just comforting to know that :spermy: is getting through, only 2 weeks til the proper SA so we will know more then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->