The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

I'm really excited for you! 20million is a "normal" count. I'm keeping fx that motility is just as good and you'll be celebrating your BFP very soon.

I've had a bit of a "blip" this morning ... I've been expecting the news but even so - a friend gave birth to a little girl yesterday, 10lb 10oz. I'm over the moon for her but so bloody jealous right now. I hate feeling like that. :(

well my nerves of the SA have been settled a little today, we decided to do a home sperm count, i know they dont tell you motility but just wanted to be sure there was some :spermy: there. in order for it to be a positive test and have atleast 20million present well T had to be a darker or of the same darkness blue as well R, here are the results View attachment 205473 what does everyone think? that is only one test we need to do another in 4 days time but it is a little sense of relief :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone.

wow! Thats cool! I've never seen (or heard) one of those before!! Wow. Aand the colours look great too!! :thumbup: xxx

I'm really excited for you! 20million is a "normal" count. I'm keeping fx that motility is just as good and you'll be celebrating your BFP very soon.

I've had a bit of a "blip" this morning ... I've been expecting the news but even so - a friend gave birth to a little girl yesterday, 10lb 10oz. I'm over the moon for her but so bloody jealous right now. I hate feeling like that. :(

:hugs:

It's such a mixed emotion isn't it.

:dust:

xx

My Husband had his op at the park hospital nottingham but we had dr lamberger he was very good, the staff at the hospital werent really the best but the nurse we had was very chatty, we had to be at the hospital for 11:30 he finally went down for his op at 18:00 we werent told a time for the op they just came into the room when it was time to go down, and we were told my husbands op had been moved forward his op was supposed to be later!! the nurse was saying the last op patient goes in at 21:00. my husband had his op done in feb and has his SA in 2 weeks, feeling very nervous not sure i want to know the results at all.

My OH had his op by dr Lamberger too! we quite lucky he went down for his op not long after we got there, i thought the staff were friendly too but i guess they're all different. We had our SA on monday still waiting for the results tho!! i'm very nervous about it. Hope your results are good hun x

My Husband had his op at the park hospital nottingham but we had dr lamberger he was very good, the staff at the hospital werent really the best but the nurse we had was very chatty, we had to be at the hospital for 11:30 he finally went down for his op at 18:00 we werent told a time for the op they just came into the room when it was time to go down, and we were told my husbands op had been moved forward his op was supposed to be later!! the nurse was saying the last op patient goes in at 21:00. my husband had his op done in feb and has his SA in 2 weeks, feeling very nervous not sure i want to know the results at all.

My OH had his op by dr Lamberger too! we quite lucky he went down for his op not long after we got there, i thought the staff were friendly too but i guess they're all different. We had our SA on monday still waiting for the results tho!! i'm very nervous about it. Hope your results are good hun x

FX :dust:

Ive never seen one of those tests either, but it looks really promising fx for you...

And little lou good luck with your results too xx

Hi ladies,
I'm 34 and my OH is 39. He had his vr done on 6 April this year after 11 years.
He has 2 children from his 1st marriage, 16 & 14 years old. We'd love to have z family together. I haven't got any children and would love to be a mum.
Op was done at Park hospital in Nottingham by Mr Harriss. He was really optimistic about our chances and said the op was straightforward and went very well, so Fx'd.....
We have to go back 6 July for the SA and it feels like forever away! We've already started ttc and hopefully we'll have some good news soon.
Lots & lots of :dust: to you all.
Xx

Hi ladies,
He has 2 children from his 1st marriage, 16 & 14 years old. We'd love to have z family together. I haven't got any children and would love to be a mum.
Op was done at Park hospital in Nottingham by Mr Harriss. He was really optimistic about our chances and said the op was straightforward and went very well, so Fx'd.....
We have to go back 6 July for the SA and it feels like forever away! We've already started ttc and hopefully we'll have some good news soon.
Xx

Hey! :wave:

Another one of Dr.Harriss' !!! My hubby had his with Dr.Harriss in Sept '10 and I was pregnant by xmas!! (Hubby is 44 and it was after 8years) We wern't given very good results either, although it had worked, our count was teeny weeny and we only had 4% swimming so glad to hear you've started TTC coz no matter what those results say, it only takes one (and some good timing) :thumbup: xx

Congrats on the VR, please stick around, we'd love you to share your journey with us! xx :hugs:

Welcome redbubble! I'm new here too - hubby is having his op with Dr Harris at the start of June. Good luck for your SA and ttc!

Good luck with your test today. Keep us updated when you get results xx

:dust: to all

Hi ladies,
Xx

:hi:

Hey, glad to see you here!

Wishing you all the best for the SA and beyond! How's your OH been feeling post-op?

xx

Hi all, we had our VR done in march 11 months after vasectomy. Feeling down today and can't help thinking it won't work :-(

Hi all, we had our VR done in march 11 months after vasectomy. Feeling down today and can't help thinking it won't work :-(

All the best hon, that's really not long at all between V and VR so should be the highest chance of success?? It goes down with length of time between them :flower: But there've been successes at all stages!

xxx

Hi ladies well we had the dreaded results back and........... NO sperm what so ever!!! So gutted right now i dont even know what to say xx

Hi ladies well we had the dreaded results back and........... NO sperm what so ever!!! So gutted right now i dont even know what to say xx

OMG, Im so sorry!! :hugs:
Is there anything you can do?? my heart goes out to you truely xx

So sorry Lou, first time on here for a while and saw your last post, I hope you are ok, big hugs to you, did they give you any reason, was the operation not successful? If you need to talk pm me, sending you loads of love honey xxxx

They said the op went really well and they managed to reconnet both tubes no problem!! so so gutted right now. The other option is ICSI i think but its soo expensive and success rates are quite low i think! x x x

So there was nothing there at all?? Had he experienced a blow out? my d/h had a blow out on one side thats why the only reconnected his right side.. Seems strange that there is nothing there at all, can you get a second opinion or another test done?

littlelou....:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your results. This isn't the end you know, sperm can and will increase...you will get your BFP!!! (i've sent you a PM) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->