The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

We're having the consultation on the day of the op too. Great idea about previous notes - hubby had a hydrocele (sp?) in his early twenties so there's bound to be some additional scaring from that. It hadn't affected his fertility and he fathered 3 children after the op, all successful in the first month of trying.

We're both getting very nervous and excited (and downright terrified according to hubby!)

I'm seriously thinking about buying a microscope so we can check for swimmers ourselves occasionally ... Is that a bit obsessive???? Lol.

Lol I thought about that too but apparently it has to be a very powerful microscope!! We are entering our other 2ww as well 2 week tomorrow til SA

Is 11dpo to late for implantation? I have been having pains in my lower right belly but not like normal AF cramps its like pinching, it actually really hurts :-(

We're having the consultation on the day of the op too. Great idea about previous notes - hubby had a hydrocele (sp?) in his early twenties so there's bound to be some additional scaring from that. It hadn't affected his fertility and he fathered 3 children after the op, all successful in the first month of trying.

We're both getting very nervous and excited (and downright terrified according to hubby!)

I'm seriously thinking about buying a microscope so we can check for swimmers ourselves occasionally ... Is that a bit obsessive???? Lol.

We had ur consultation on the day of the op too. Mr Harriss was so nice and relaly put us at ease. DP has his SA on July 6. We're already ttc but both so nervous as well. DP has 2 children from an earlier relationship, so just hopng everythings still working right...
Ive had DP on wellman conception since a few days before his op. The 3 months between op & SA should be enough time for the vits to have started taking effect.

Good luck :dust: xx

yes my dh did like a gristle feeling? It is very common just part of the healing process x

I'm planning on buying the wellman conception vits and some arnica for hubby tomorrow - are there any other recommended supplements he could try? Everyone seems to have different "recipes" ie, zinc, selenium, Vit C, maca etc etc. I'm pretty unsure to be honest, it would be an awful turnoff if hubby rattled when DTD :D

Is 11dpo to late for implantation? I have been having pains in my lower right belly but not like normal AF cramps its like pinching, it actually really hurts :-(

I'm not sure - I would've thought that at 11DPO, implantation is still possible - it could be that if you are pregnant, baby is just snuggling in deeper (here's hoping!!!)

From what I've read on B&B, many woman don't actually get their BFP until 15/16 DPO+. Don't rule it out just yet!! Good luck and bucketfulls of babydust!!!

:dust:

Yeah I think anything's possible really :thumbup: It's such an inexact science!

I do think some lumpy bits are normal, as they heal too.

All the best everyone!

I have actually just found a microscope on line lol its called micra male fertility test, it comes from america it looks like its a little microscope that you put a sample under and it show you 1.measurable sperm presence
2.sperm concentration/count
3.normal sperm motility
it cost about £100 though

wellman has all those supplements in them hun. Id read a redbull before bed helps sperm too lol x

hi ladies, i hope your all well?
we're still waiting for the phonecall from Dr Lemberger!! Guess he's not in a rush to call. Having a really down day today :cry: having one of those days when you think the whole worrld is against you and feeling very sorry for myself!! I need to snap out of it. :growlmad:

we're still waiting for the phonecall from Dr Lemberger!! Guess he's not in a rush to call. Having a really down day today :cry: having one of those days when you think the whole worrld is against you and feeling very sorry for myself!! I need to snap out of it. :growlmad:

:hugs: I cant believe he hasnt contacted you yet!! I would be interested to hear what he says if thats ok as we had same dr.

:hugs: I cant believe he hasnt contacted you yet!! I would be interested to hear what he says if thats ok as we had same dr.

If he call's i will let you know what he says. xx

Well i caved again and tested :bfn:
:dohh: why do i do it to myself

so i am going to try ovulation test strips this month...All this stuff is new to me..wont hurt knowing when im for surely ovulating...cd 5...will start them in 5 days i think...

HI all!

littlelou :hugs: it must be horrendous waiting! I really hope you get somewhere soon xx

cjones, I know what you mean, I've wasted countless tests so far :wacko: silly really but we can't help it can we :lol:

nicoley, yea sounds like a plan. I find the clear blue digital opk much easier to use, although it's pricey. you get a :) if it's positive and a plain circle if it's neg. Far easier than peering at lines to see which is darker lol.

That microscope thing sounds intriguing! I'd be tempted if it wasn't so dear :lol:

Sarah - a red bull before bed?? :rofl: he'd never sleep :shock::rofl:

xxx

Hey! Sorry your feeling down today, but don't beat yourself up over feeling bad, they'll be good days and bad days :hugs: Did they say Dr Lemberger would call? It's just that I'm wondering whether he works the same as Dr.Harriss coz we handed in our SA (although it was back to the clinic) I phoned the next day and the receptionist gave me the results over the phone, with some tips on how to increase the number and about a week later, I received a letter from Dr. Harris. It basically said everything that the receptionist had said, but it was good to have it in writing and to have heard it from his lips. I'm wondering whether you'll get a letter if thats standard prcedure at that hospital??? :shrug:

Our dr we used...wanted to book us in for the reversal 2 weekd after consult..lol..we had to push it up a bit so we could save up...lol..so sorry you are waiting so long..its so hard when you desire something as bad as we all do..praying for a quick call back...grrrr!!

Has anyone considered buying these e-books? some say that apparently if you follow all their instructions you could get pregnant in 2 months? I no i should give it a little more time, I mean we havent even had SA done yet but im just gettin so impatient..... I want to be pregnant NOW lol.
I have asked my DH to move his SA back a week, i no we have been waiting long enough for it but i really dont want to miss the next cycle, i have worked the dates out and if the :witch: arrives when she is supposed to and i ovulated next when im supposed to our baby would be due 29th Feb 2012 what a date :laugh2: after all it only comes once every 4 years, and the 29th Feb was my grandads birthday (god rest his soul)

hey! :wave:

There used to be a thread called 'the sperm meets egg plan' but I can't find it anywhere. It may be what you're talking about but there is alot of info on it, it's meant to be good! Here is a link I found https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm
It's a step by step guide and was something I had in mind if we were going to be TTC for sometime. Hope it helps :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->