The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Definately going to give that a try on next cycle, unless of course the :witch: doesnt show up ths month.

I'm pretty sure there's a sperm meets egg thread in the TTC forum at the moment - I've not read through it yet but there are other women on here trying it - might be worth a look?

Well 2 weeks today, we'll be with Dr Harriss!

Dr Lemberger phoned this eve and he wants DF to have another SA in 2 months! He said wait and see what the next results say then he'll discuss other options.
live in hope we have the results here as they were sent to our doctors and not the clinic. I guess we will have to wait and see what the next results are! xx

Dr Lemberger phoned this eve and he wants DF to have another SA in 2 months! He said wait and see what the next results say then he'll discuss other options.
live in hope we have the results here as they were sent to our doctors and not the clinic. I guess we will have to wait and see what the next results are! xx

Sounds like he thinks there may be a change for the better if he's suggesting a repeat in 2 months hon :thumbup::hugs:

:dust:

xx

Well atleast he did ring. really hope something shows up on the next SA for you xx

:cry: well the :witch: got me this morning!! Oh well on to the next cycle, me and DH have decided to try the SMEP but that does mean pushing his SA back maybe 2 weeks :-(

Hey that sounds promising. :thumbup: I bet you anything that the results have improved, it could have just been that your DF took abit longer to heal on the inside. So make sure you're getting loads of :sex: to get those :spermy: working!! I got my hubby to 'sort himself out' everyday when we wern't doing it as the dr told us to make sure we were doing it as much as poss and that seemd to do the trick...I must admit, I'd be very intrigued to se what my DH's results would be now as they were extremely poor back in Dec :shrug: xx

:cry: well the :witch: got me this morning!! Oh well on to the next cycle, me and DH have decided to try the SMEP but that does mean pushing his SA back maybe 2 weeks :-(

Aw hon :hugs:

Best of luck with this next cycle xx

He said it doesn't class as a "failed" VR untill 6 months after the op as it has been known to come through later, he also said that he will discuss other options if there still no sperm after next SA so at least we will have some idea as to what the next step will be. DF is still adament he wants to re-do the op :wacko: but have sperm retreival done at same time :shrug: i really not sure myself as if it fails again that would be a chunk of money towards ICSI. What do you ladies think?? i need help in making a decision. Thank you all for your support through this difficult time i'd be lost without you :hugs::hugs::hugs: x x x

Sorry af got you hun but its still early days after the op hopefully the SMEP works for you this month :hugs::hugs: x x

He said it doesn't class as a "failed" VR untill 6 months after the op as it has been known to come through later, he also said that he will discuss other options if there still no sperm after next SA so at least we will have some idea as to what the next step will be. DF is still adament he wants to re-do the op :wacko: but have sperm retreival done at same time :shrug: i really not sure myself as if it fails again that would be a chunk of money towards ICSI. What do you ladies think?? i need help in making a decision. Thank you all for your support through this difficult time i'd be lost without you :hugs::hugs::hugs: x x x

Really you need to wait and see what the next SA says, I know its going to seem like such a long wait for you and your DF.
See what dr lemberger suggests after your second SA there might be other avenues he can suggest rather than going through a re-do. Sorry i cant be anymore of a help :hugs: xx

Aww hunny :hugs: well I would definitly say you shouldn't even be thinking about making any decision yet until you've had this other SA as you could be worrying about nothing. Keep TTC as normal these next few months then see what the SA brings, then IF needed, you could start looking at options etc and the DR will be there to help with options anyway and where to go on from there.....if you need to. PMA and low stress, get him on vits (wellman conception) and cranberry juice and regular :sperm: then at least you're covering all areas of increasing those :spermy: xx :thumbup: xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't know hon... probably best off waiting till after the next SA and seeing what Dr thinks. I know it seems so long and so much waiting but... all the best xxx

I think waiting is the best option, i'm not going to hold out much hope for the next SA but at least we've had the worst result it cant get ant worse than this! :haha: will wait and see what the dr says after the next one :thumbup: x x x

Good luck LL!, I agree with the others, maybe your OH just needs a little more time to heal. I'll be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed that the SA in a few months brings better news ((hugs))

I think waiting is the best option, i'm not going to hold out much hope for the next SA but at least we've had the worst result it cant get ant worse than this! :haha: will wait and see what the dr says after the next one :thumbup: x x x

Yeah, it can be easy to get carried away making plans ahead of yourself, waiting is such a killer isn't it... :hugs: Wishing you all the best xxxx

Hi everyone

Sorry for lack of communication of late, Ive just been down with hubbies results, it hit me very hard, as I didnt think I was as broody as I am and knowing that we may never get the baby we want together so desperately is very hard to cope with!

Littlelou sorry to hear about your VR results, whilst my hubbie has sperm present he has no motility so they dont go anywhere, it is very hard to remain positive

I am not sure if you can refer sites on here, but I have posted on a site where a dr who really does know everything about sperm and vrs will try and help you out and advise what to do next, he truly is fantastic and has had alot of success rates with his tablets etc to take, if you wish to have then let me know and I will pm you

Other than that how is everyone else?

Mrsrich and live in hope, lovely to see you progressing in your pregnancy, all very exciting, time has gone so fast

Hey Hunny, :hugs: I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling down after hubbys results, try and keep up some level of PMA though as I found it really does work (I'm living proof) as you know my hubby only had 4% motility and although we felt exactly the same, we carried on with the attitude that 'it only takes one' and that seemed to work! :thumbup: Have a go at posting that link, that Dr sounds great and he'd be quite a help. Somebody links to other sites get pulled off but I've got loads on the front page of this thread that have all remained. If you post it and it stays up, I'll add it to the front page if you like!
Thank you for your kind words, time is flying by which I'm so pleased about and everythings going well, so far so good! :thumbup:
Take care xx :hugs: xx

Hey Hunny, :hugs: I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling down after hubbys results, try and keep up some level of PMA though as I found it really does work (I'm living proof) as you know my hubby only had 4% motility and although we felt exactly the same, we carried on with the attitude that 'it only takes one' and that seemed to work! :thumbup: Have a go at posting that link, that Dr sounds great and he'd be quite a help. Somebody links to other sites get pulled off but I've got loads on the front page of this thread that have all remained. If you post it and it stays up, I'll add it to the front page if you like!
Thank you for your kind words, time is flying by which I'm so pleased about and everythings going well, so far so good! :thumbup:
Take care xx :hugs: xx

:thumbup:

You are an inspiration to the rest of us on here!

Oh boy have i hit a brick wall tonight!! feeling so down and I dont no Why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->