The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

:dust: all!

I've been feeling quite down about it all again as it seems so hopeless. We've been doing everything right for a friggin year and nothing :(

It's so frustrating

:hugs: Don't lose hope huni, it'll happen eventually! PMA!

Morning girls! Feeling very hot here, had another temp rise! :thumbup::happydance:

Ooohhhh! 10DPO ... When are you planning on testing? I'm getting all excited about a WAGS VR new BFP!

Keeping everything crossed for you!

Yea I reckon our group must be due another :bfp: very soon! C'mon!! xx

okey doke..heres my question (geez you would think i was trying for our first...) soooo I got a very positive opk on the morning of June 1 (darker then the before) and I also had my right side ovulation cramp...I went to bed with the cramp woke up with out it so I am figuring I ovulated during the night...I am trying to figure out if I am dpo 1 or dpo 2 today...

ohhh by the way..I WILL TAKE THAT BFP TALLY BEE!! lol Bring it!!

Just done an ic
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/clairescunny55/8121a07b.jpg

There was a faint line after about 3 mins, looks a bit darker now dry. It is very faint though but I am only 10dpo

thats very exciting...we had our vr april 13th nearly 10 years after vasectomy..:/

looks very hopeful tho...looking forward to seeing results tomorrow...good luck!!

Good luck Hun. I'm not convinced atm so will test again tomorrow xx

Hey! I did an ic at 10dpo too and i wasn't sure so I did another at 11dpo and there was the faintest line and so I retested with a FRER a couple hours later and there was my whopper of a :bfp: I shall look forward to the update 2moro!! :dance: xx

Thanks, was your ic anything like mine?
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/clairescunny55/8121a07b.jpg

fx for you hun, Your temps look great too!

i tested at 9dpo and got a neg but tested again at 11dpo and got a strong pos.. sending you :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->