The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Tonights frer!
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/clairescunny55/11631d28.jpg

OH YESSSS!! You did it girly!! woooo!! :wohoo: I shall update the first page!! Let this be the start of the next wave of BFP's on here!! :thumbup: xxxx congratulations!!! xx aww and due valentines day too!! :cloud9: xxxx

Hi, my now hubby had his reversal 4 years ago, he has 3 children with his ex. Having spent 2 years trying and with age against me I was on the I'd started to accept a future without kids. We got married in October :cloud9:last year and discovered on honeymoon that I was pregnant. Felt like a miracle x

Congratulations!!! :dance: Thats great news!! and on your honeymoon too, how exciting!! :hugs: xx

Tonights frer!
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/clairescunny55/11631d28.jpg

OH YESSSS!! You did it girly!! woooo!! :wohoo: I shall update the first page!! Let this be the start of the next wave of BFP's on here!! :thumbup: xxxx congratulations!!! xx aww and due valentines day too!! :cloud9: xxxx

Hehe thank you I feel so special with my name on the front page :happydance:

Hey all you charters..Just curious where is the best spot to go to get a chart started..and when do I start one??

not sure what you mean about the best spot to get started?? you can start one at anytime, but it's best to start at the start of your cycle or if you're temping vaginally, start when you finish your period. I used fertility friend that was ace! :thumbup:

ps, I've updated the front page! :thumbup: xx

:wohoo: :wohoo:CONGRATULATIONS TO :wohoo: :wohoo:
wantingno3
on her :bfp:
12 weeks after VR
A huge congratulations to you from all the VR WaGs!! :flower:
VR- 9/3/11. :bfp: 4/6/11

oh sorry..I just meant is there a website that you guys go to to start a chart??

oh yes fertility friend most people use. It's free but there are certain bits that require a membership, you can pay a month at a time or 3months at a time or for a year I think. I paid month by month as I was the optimistic type, then when we got our results I paid for 3months, then 2weeks later got my BFP :dohh: lol xx

Hi, my now hubby had his reversal 4 years ago, he has 3 children with his ex. Having spent 2 years trying and with age against me I was on the I'd started to accept a future without kids. We got married in October :cloud9:last year and discovered on honeymoon that I was pregnant. Felt like a miracle x

Congratulations! You must be on cloud nine!!

thanks for adding the link, I should have done that too!! cheers! :thumbup: xx

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

GAH! That's us just leaving for our "big day" .... 5am BLEEURGH! Oh well, it's all good practice for those early morning feeds with our future LO.

Very exciting to know that by tonight, we'll be officially TTC instead of WTT and one step closer to our dream.

Babydust!!

GAH! That's us just leaving for our "big day" .... 5am BLEEURGH! Oh well, it's all good practice for those early morning feeds with our future LO.

Very exciting to know that by tonight, we'll be officially TTC instead of WTT and one step closer to our dream.

Babydust!!

Good luck to you, everything will be fine :dust:

Babydust!!

Best of luck Hun :hugs:

Babydust!!

Good luck hun:happydance::thumbup:

Babydust!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/luck-1.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/TheShamrockIrishThreeleafClover.jpg

Hey girls, I hope you ladies are all doing well...:flower:

Well I have been testing in the 2WW and getting the faint second lines... I still dont know what to think just yet...but today I will be buying some FRER's at the grocery store when i go shopping and will test in a day or two with FMU so wish me luck...

Take a look at my testing thread if you get a chance and let me know what you ladies think...:winkwink:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...nyone-see-anything-updated-test-page-4-a.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->