The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

I'm pretty sure I can see a really faint line there! .... So I'm tentatively saying "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

Looking forwards to seeing pics of that line getting darker over the next few days!

oh wow i looked at wantingno3 chart holey moley looks confusing...would like to try it tho...maybe next month..

yep! :thumbup: I'd say it was pretty much the same. What I did, was put my finger over the first line so I wasn't imagining a 2nd line from looking at the other one if you know what I mean... and I still thought I was able to see something, although really really faint!! good luck!! :dust: xx

oh wow i looked at wantingno3 chart holey moley looks confusing...would like to try it tho...maybe next month..

Lol, it's very daunting and looks very complicated, but it isn't really. once you know how it's pretty straight forward, the only thing you have to remember is temp 1st thing every morning (before getting out of bed) and take it the same way each time (i got on much better when I took it vaginally, it was alot more accurate). I found it alot of fun actually xx

FR
https://i54.tinypic.com/2u9nznk.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/clairescunny55/032a8963.jpg

Definitely getting clearer! I'm so happy for you both! I'm smiling and daydreaming of the day hubby and I are able to post pictures just like yours.

oooh :dance: looks pretty good!! Can't see anything on the FRER but definitly on the IC and obviously the clearblue!! :thumbup: and I'd read in the past that the clearblue one's don't normally say you are pregnant if you test too early, so if the clearblue says so, then thats a pretty good thing!!! :dance: :dance: xx

WOW looking good on those tests!!!
I think my ovulation test was positive today so gotta get busy for the next 3 days! have ovulated early though.

Tonights frer!
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/clairescunny55/11631d28.jpg

:wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee:

Congratulations Wantingno3 I'd say there's no doubt about it now! You must be made up xxx

Thanks! It's starting to sink in now after about 15 positive tests lined up! Wasn't expecting it so soon, it was only our second cycle, and the first we completely missed my ov date x

Hi, my now hubby had his reversal 4 years ago, he has 3 children with his ex. Having spent 2 years trying and with age against me I was on the I'd started to accept a future without kids. We got married in October :cloud9:last year and discovered on honeymoon that I was pregnant. Felt like a miracle x

2nd cycle? WOW that was quick!! Do you mind me asking how long after his vasectomy did your OH have the reversal?

Congratulations again! There's no disputing your BFP now - when is baby due?

2nd cycle? WOW that was quick!! Do you mind me asking how long after his vasectomy did your OH have the reversal?

Congratulations again! There's no disputing your BFP now - when is baby due?

11 months between vasectomy and reversal. Due valentines day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->