The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

lol, men!! I got some piccys of DH but I darn't put them on the net!! Dont know why I took them really, doubt we'll ever show anybody!! xx

I had thought of putting a photo in my "baby diary" so that if we ate lucky enough to conceive, the baby will be able to see the length we went to, to have him/her ... But then it'll probably be waaaaay too embarrassing to show anyone!

I'm still starting my diary though - even if it's just for me to look back on in years to come!

I did one too!! :thumbup: I have got piccys in it from the day of the op but they aren't of those bits! lol. It was my DHs b'day the day he had his op (poor fella) so I've got a pic of him opening some of his prezzies and with a small cake (all of which he can barely remember as he had just come round from his op and still under the influence of morphine!) :haha: I put banners and balloons around the room too, it was a good job I took the pics as he has no recollection of my efforts! lol xxxx

well after 1 1/2 years of trying post vas reversal the last sperm tests a few months ago came back very high antibodies results.We are going to pick docs brains tomorrow from what i've read they don't give out steroid treatment anymore as the side effects are to high so i'm thinking IUI ? have any of you been in same possition and tried it ? did NHS cover IUI ? .I m really reluctant to go IVF , pump myself full of hormones have operation when I'm healthy.but it seems to be the only option or sperm donnor ??? are any of you struggling with the same dilema ? at 37 i don't have time to keep waiting for that elussive 1 good swimmer.

K so I wasn't going to say anything but I am 6 or 7 dpo..and yesterday and today I have felt like I have done a hundred crunches...it comes and goes..bb's starting hurting yesterday but my bb's do get sore prior to AF...I am likely feeling absolutely everything because I want to be pg...its very soon..been about 9weeks since the surgery...I'm such a symptom spotter...lol!!!

well after 1 1/2 years of trying post vas reversal the last sperm tests a few months ago came back very high antibodies results.We are going to pick docs brains tomorrow from what i've read they don't give out steroid treatment anymore as the side effects are to high so i'm thinking IUI ? have any of you been in same possition and tried it ? did NHS cover IUI ? .I m really reluctant to go IVF , pump myself full of hormones have operation when I'm healthy.but it seems to be the only option or sperm donnor ??? are any of you struggling with the same dilema ? at 37 i don't have time to keep waiting for that elussive 1 good swimmer.

sorry to hear about your results being high in anti-bodies. :nope: But to offer some hope and encouragement, 'reversal' had high levels of anti-bodies and is now pregnant and I know 'seoj' and 'seejay' both had IUI and are also now pregnant. Maybe it'll be worth having a word with them, to see how similar their situations were to yours? :shrug: keep trying though as you never know, that 1 little :spermy: might catch you unawares! :dance: xxx

K so I wasn't going to say anything but I am 6 or 7 dpo..and yesterday and today I have felt like I have done a hundred crunches...it comes and goes..bb's starting hurting yesterday but my bb's do get sore prior to AF...I am likely feeling absolutely everything because I want to be pg...its very soon..been about 9weeks since the surgery...I'm such a symptom spotter...lol!!!

ususally different means good! :thumbup: so you never know! I shall keep my fingers crossed for you and don't think just coz the op was 9 weeks ago that it's too early! If you look on the front page, I think there's a few. MRSRICH got her bfp after 9 weeks and Leafygreenmum got hers after 7weeks!!! :shock: xx good luck!!

I've got everything (including ankles due to hubby's op on Monday ;) ) firmly crossed for you getting your BFP next week! I have butterflies in my tummy now!

Babydust!

I've not been in the same situation and hubby is only 3 days post op, good luck and don't give up!!

Babydust!

lol, men!! I got some piccys of DH but I darn't put them on the net!! Dont know why I took them really, doubt we'll ever show anybody!! xx

I took pictures too lol lol, they wont ever get shown though lol.. i kept his room number and sign and his hospital band, thought it would be nice to show our lil man how we began to make him xx

Yes i got my bfp at 9weeks after op ... fx for you x

ok im a little worried today, i believe i am 5dpo as i ovulated early this month, and late last night and this morning when i went to the loo there was a little bit of blood on the tp sorry for tmi, i had been cramping alot yesterday but i was only 4dpo its to early for implantation, is there something wrong with me?

ok im a little worried today, i believe i am 5dpo as i ovulated early this month, and late last night and this morning when i went to the loo there was a little bit of blood on the tp sorry for tmi, i had been cramping alot yesterday but i was only 4dpo its to early for implantation, is there something wrong with me?

Sorry I don't know hon, this whole TTC malarkey is still a mystery to me, my body plays tricks on me I swear! Hope you're ok xx

:dust: to all xxx

Firstly dont worry! my body changed when i was ttc, i read about a short luteal phase defect and that vitamin b6 complex 50mg can help, so i started taking it to increase my luteal phase (the amount of dpo - they say you need atleast 10dpo before period to concieve) and got my bfp the next cycle.

There is a thread on here about it hun i'll find the link for you x

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/12563-vitamin-b6-lengthen-luteal-phase-increase-progesterone.html

Oh jeepers I don't know..Its likely all in my head..my hubby had his vas 10 yrs ago..I think I'm anxious and blowin up every symptom I feel...I guess I will know for sure soon enough..

Thanks for the info i have been taking conception tablets for 3 months now which have vitamin b6 in but i will check the dose and maybe take more if needed. Its still happening but only when i wipe it a very small amount of pink blood, I have been all sorts of sites today to see what else it could be and i found some sites that say implantation can take place in as little as 3 day, how true that is i dont know would be nice if it was, usually after O i get very sore bbs that how i know i have ovulated they did start to hurt 5 days ago but not half as much as they usually do. Then on the other hand i wonder if it could be stress related?? DH has SA Monday and obviously very nervous about that. Its all getting to much now, so much wishful thinking praying for a miracle

Thanks for the info i have been taking conception tablets for 3 months now which have vitamin b6 in but i will check the dose and maybe take more if needed. Its still happening but only when i wipe it a very small amount of pink blood, I have been all sorts of sites today to see what else it could be and i found some sites that say implantation can take place in as little as 3 day, how true that is i dont know would be nice if it was, usually after O i get very sore bbs that how i know i have ovulated they did start to hurt 5 days ago but not half as much as they usually do. Then on the other hand i wonder if it could be stress related?? DH has SA Monday and obviously very nervous about that. Its all getting to much now, so much wishful thinking praying for a miracle

:hugs:

Google can be ace but isn't it awful getting so much different, conflicting info about it all... :hugs2:

I've had all sorts of weird symptoms since TTC and I do think stress has a lot to do with it... also that we're noticing things more iykwim. At the moment I feel like I usually do the day before I come on, crampy and with digestive discomfort as well as ladybits discomfort. Although as you can see from my siggy I am not due on for a week :wacko: I have also been incredibly emotional for about a week, this never usually happens to me!!!

I have my fingers crossed for you that all these symptoms are good signs, and also for that SA.

:dust:

xx

Thank you, Im so worried about SA and i know DH is too, i want to know the results, but on the other hand i dont, i really dont know what we would do if they are bad, apart from obviously keep trying and praying lol

Yes i was taking a pregnacare multi vit along with hubby, but the mg isnt strong enough in those you need at least 50mg and think you get between 2 and 5 mg in the multi vits..
Implantation for me according to my chart was 5dpo

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31ba95

Thank you, Im so worried about SA and i know DH is too, i want to know the results, but on the other hand i dont, i really dont know what we would do if they are bad, apart from obviously keep trying and praying lol

Try not to worry yourself stress isnt good for you, im sure your dh will have good sperm levels fx for you

Thanks just checked my multi vits and there is 10mg in them but luckily i had some vit b6 in my cupboard so am taking them aswell now. did you take them all together or did you stagger them through the day? the ones i have are only 10mg as well but not sure if i should take them all in 1 go or at intervals through the day

erm not sure, i stopped the pregnacare ones as i seemed to get illness after illness on them lol, so i just took b6complex 50mg they have 50mg of every vitb including folic acid so you dont become defintiant in other b vits.
If u say ur already taking 10mg then your extra 10mg should be fine take one am and one lunch time maybe? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->