The Who's Ovulating Today Ladies' Thread of Awesomeness

Oh sorry I read your post wrong lol. So are you supposed to get periods on IUD? It is nice not to deal with periods but for once I actually can't wait. That's amazing she got pregnant so fast. I really hope it won't take as long as last time for us :(

I need to catch up on your journal been out of touch.

Yeah the one I have is non hormonal so i will have normal cycles still, I'm not messing around with hormones again I feel like that was the problem before.

Yay happy birthday Alfie! :)

I know! They say that hormonal.birth control doesn't effect fertility but even my ob said no more hormones for me. I was on depo for 10 years, them the pill for 3. I don't see how all those extra hormones wouldn't mess with things

Omg yay! When I saw that you posted I thought she's totally pregnant again :haha: did your cycle ever come back or did you catch the first egg?

Thanks! I never got my period back so total shock since we didn't expect it to happen this fast :lol: I basically stopped breastfeeding 2 weeks ago so I'm confused about the date. The digi said 2-3 weeks this am.

That is so amazing! Were you planning to stop bf after a year? Are you just going to be monitored super closely this time?

I originally wanted to continue and since I started work I did mornings and before bedtime only. Then just stopped two weeks ago. I was pretty sad about it actually but I'm happy I made it this far and she's doing great with whole milk. I will be monitored closely and my doctor ordered the cerclage to be done at 12 weeks this time so hopefully it will go well. I'm already paranoid!

I think everything will be fine :hugs: good for you for bf for a year! It is so hard managing that and work

This time you will totally get to get huge and uncomfortable ;)

Lol Thanks I hope you're right about that.

It was the perfect time to reduce the feedings when I started work. We are lucky to get that year off because it would be so much harder to pump at work and have that uncomfortable full feeling.

I missed this thread! All seems ok so far had the stitch done and ultrasounds look good. Hope it stays that way ;)

Yay! How far along are you? Did you find out the gender yet?

Wow 15 weeks already! Have you been sick like last time?

Well the nausea never passed. I guess it's true that each pregnancy is different. Oh and it's a girl! Almost 28 weeks now and things are running smoothly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->