• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WTT Graduate Thread...

Lots of hugs kismet! :hugs:
Hopefully everything goes well with your BIL staying!

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Definitely needs lots of :hugs:
Hope you got all you needed to do done Liz.
Hope uni hasn't stressed you out too much Kath?
I've just dyed my hair, had a long bath and fake tanned myself!! We're going to stay in the Hilton Liverpool tomorrow night for OHs birthday and Sunday we have a christening!
I'm sure AF is on her way, I've had little cramps all day! X

I hope not Rach. AF best stay away from you, otherwise I'm having words! :haha:
Sounds like you'll have a lovely weekend though! I hope you have a good time.

Haven't done anything uni related today, which is nice. Went shopping with my mum and aunt instead. Now bored to death at work. Lol!

Must start knuckling down though, I desperately need to meet with my tutor, but I think it would be easier to get a meeting with the pope! :haha:

My boobies are really sore and they always go like this when AF is on her way! If my temp drops tomorrow she's deffo coming!
Yeah I can't wait, im in need of a break!

Your in work late arnt you hun? Damned gamblers!! X

Yeah! We close at half 9. Although with the tills and machines we often don't get out until 10pm :wacko:

I really hope you don't get a temp drop! I want to see that BFP!

I have not managed to keep fully up-to-date with everything babyandbump related. The third year at Uni and a toddler is pretty tough going. So how are all the WTT graduates doing?

I know what you mean, I try and read the journals, but sometimes I only read the last page and can't get fully up to date :blush:

I'm okay, as you know Omi, still here on the TTC side of things. Still a third year university student (which is going well :) )

How is everything going with uni omi?

Yes, keeping up is a lot easier in the summer holidays. :haha:

I am getting therewith Uni. Everything is done on time but not as soon as I would like. I felt really overwhelmed by the IS but now am thinking it might not be so bad. I think it is 9000 words or something like that and at first I thought that was huge but then I remembered that last year I went over the word count (well not technically since he only ever sets a minimum word count) and ended up doing well over 4000 words and that was a much smaller topic. So now I am actually thinking I need to half my key points. I think I underestimated how much work there is in the third year though and I am currently getting forgetful and ditzy which is not helping.

How is uni going for you?

Yeah, I hear you! It sounds like loads but actually when you start writing it's really tight to fit everything in. I have only recently done a literature review and rationale that was well over 1000 words, and my result section (should be) will be immense!

It's going okay, I'm still trying to get everything together so I can recruit. I'm so scared of not getting enough participants :wacko:

My IS is the theory one and I know once I start I will find it hard to stop...of course the starting is the hard bit! I set out three chapters and each have three sub chapters but now I think I need to cut out a full chapter in order to do the rest justice. Then for my ARP I need to do the data collection and that will be so time consuming. Also I need to go to student support because you should have a pregnancy support plan apparently and I am now at the point that I have to get it sorted.

Not thought of getting enough participants is always so scary. I was really close to not getting the 100 I needed last year for some research. Just think though, this time next year we will have graduated months ago! Right now I am clinging on to that thought. Lol.

I am bumping this thread to see how you all are.

I was thinking those of us who are building a nappy stash could take about it here too?

Woo Omi you beat me to finding it...
So I just bought 3 itti bitti tuttos which were £12.95 each :blush: I got a 5% discount on that too x

Good deal. :thumbup: I have read that itti bitti tuttos are good for small babies too so on average you can start using them on a newborn sooner than most one sized nappies. So I know I want a few of them.

These are some deals I know about at the moment. They are not amazing but a few pounds can be saved.
  • This site has a slight price cut: https://www.cleangreennappy.co.uk/real nappies/page1?sortby=title-asc
  • This site has some offers on, eg; 20% off Easyfit's: https://www.funkymonkeypants.com/stock-reductions.html#!prettyPhoto

I have noticed sites are selling easyfit and teentfit a but cheaper and one even said end of line sale. So I really think it is getting close to that time of year when totsbots new prints will be coming out. So that might be interesting news!

Anyone looked at Wee Notions? I'm in love with them. This is NOT a site for well priced nappies but oh my gosh they are cute. Saying this I have mocked up 2 custom nappies I want and one is £21 and the other is £22.75 which is not bad considering it is made to order with embroidery on them.

https://weenotions.co.uk/

Anyone have a nappy board on Pintrest? I have a regular board and a privet one for DH to pick nappies off (he has said he is going to pick on from my list tonight). https://pinterest.com/omi85/cloth-nappies/

I know this is a bit bad taste but I love this nappy and want it so much. It says "I like milk from my mum, not just any old cow." and comes with the babylegs. I do 'extending breastfeeding' and managed 20 months with DS1 and am hoping to get as close as possible to 2 years with DS2 so it is just so fitting!
View attachment 557459

I am fairly behind on you girls because the nappy we get tonight will only be our third. Our plan was to but a full stash in March but we have started buying early. I am not sure if this means I can buy cute ones until then and the stash on top or this is how we are building it up now. :shrug: Since I fell off the team yellow wagon I am now looking at boys and unisex nappies rather than including more girls ones, although I have a boys pink nappy in mind I really want.

Oh Omi, you've just thrown a spanner in my ploy to not buy any more... I now want more... There's a cherrylicious on one of those sites and a blueberry giraffe one I want too... I'm not sure how if explain buying more to OH though ha!!

I think you're onto something with the Pinterest nappy board... I need to do one of those too!!
That cow one is actually majorly cute xx

Yeah, I'm the same as Omi, I'm just getting ones for the newborn stage at the moment and then will buy a proper kit (maybe when the baby is here and I've had some time to get used to different nappies) after that. :thumbup:

That cow nappy is cute... DH and I have pet names of 'moo' so our little one will be 'mini moo' so anything cow related I love! :cloud9:

A few weeks ago in Debenhams I saw a Dalmation spot onsie. I was so temped so I could put baby and Roly together and photograph them! :haha:

Yeah, I like a few of the totsbots v2 print. In fact I think I like them more than the V3's because the super pooper is the only one I love in V3's. I would love to know if they are bringing new prints out soon and what they are like.

I honestly think that the Pintrest board helps because you feel like you have picked them out but don't need to buy right away.

I am loving Wee Notions, shame I don't have the money to buy loads of them.

That cow nappy is cute... DH and I have pet names of 'moo' so our little one will be 'mini moo' so anything cow related I love! :cloud9:

A few weeks ago in Debenhams I saw a Dalmation spot onsie. I was so temped so I could put baby and Roly together and photograph them! :haha:

Well with Wee Notions you could make a cow one theme and add 'mini moo' added as a custom order.

You have to do that! A photo of them together like that would be beyond words adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->