• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WTT Graduate Thread...

That cow nappy is cute... DH and I have pet names of 'moo' so our little one will be 'mini moo' so anything cow related I love! :cloud9:

How weird is that... I call my OH Moo, always have... The cat gets called Mini Moo too!!

I think I'm just buying nappies as buying baby stuff is my coping mechanism for failing to conceive each month :-(

How odd! Are we sure we're not the same person?! :haha:

I find the buying side a bit difficult. When I'm shopping for it, I'm really happy and enjoy it and distracted. But afterwards I feel quite low and silly, when I'm in shops I end up being paranoid because I think that they're looking at me and wondering where my bump is... :shrug:

I think we may have been separated at birth (5 years apart :haha:)

I do most of mine online... Ebay is my weapon of choice!!! That way I don't feel silly coz nobody can see what the hell I look like ha!! I like parcels arriving, I look at them then I put them away... Every so often if I'm feeling low about TTC I get bits out and think I will one day get my LO to put in them!!
X

DH calls DS1 'Moo-moo man' but I have no idea why. A couple of times people have over heard and thought it was actually called Moo-moo. :wacko:

I guess we are the opposite really. We didn't start buying until 20 weeks last time and we this time we have only bought a few things after 20 weeks and all the big things will be more like 32 weeks.

You've got a lot of worries though with previous problems in pregnancies though Omi :hugs:
So it's understandable you'd be weary.
I bet the idea of the name 'moo-moo' got some very weird looks! :haha:

Rach, I haven't brought a lot of baby stuff off eBay. I think I'm always a little weary of them like condition wise and counterfeit wise. Although I may take up generally buying stuff online :blush:

I've put the nappies I've got on my Pinterest (apart from the blueberry which is one I want!)
https://m.pinterest.com/cakecottage/cloth-nappies/

I pretty much want all of the nappies you've put on there Rach! :)

Used newborn clothes are pretty much gone on ebay as babies don't generally get much wear out of them as they grow so quick... I've got a few mothercare bits off it which are practically brand new for about an 1/8th of their original overpriced price tag! I've just washed them and put them away!
I'd never buy something if it looked awful in a pic too!! Ill take a pic of some of the bits I've got.., preloved nappies that other people haven't got on with too are great as it gives you a chance to try it cheaper than paying the full rrp... Usually with nappies people put loads of pics up of inners too x

I have about 5-6 on of them on my list too. There are a couple on there I like and would have got if I had stayed on team yellow but have decide not to now I know I'm having a boy. I was going to get 5 pop-in's but have gone off them now because I think I want to stick with AIO's and some pockets.

What does the Charlie Banana feel like (if it has been delivered already)? I want the one that says "Goodbye disposables, Hello cloth." on the back.

I am still waiting on my itti bitti d'lish nappies. Our post was not delivered for a few days because of the snow but I really thought they would be here by today.

We got newborn and 0-3 months off eBay with DS1. Not only do 0-3 months not last long but unless you have a small baby you might not ever use newborn at all. We have a few rompers and some outfits of DS1's stuff still that we will reuse but we need more bodysuits and sleep-suits. Oh and we will get some Trumpette baby socks because I love them. All we have bought so far clothes wise are these. I love the footless sleep-suits and the padded sleep-suit was on a good offer.
View attachment 557485

See deffo separated at birth us Kath ha!!
I'm still waiting on the Charlie Banana Omi, ill let you know what it's like when it arrives... If its good enough quality for the price it is I may consider getting the goodbye cloth as I think it's aforable - me and Kath were only talking about that a few days ago x

Quick question!!
Is this too girlie for a unisex nappy?

https://www.naturalbabyshower.co.uk...ee-birth-to-potty-aplix.html?___store=default

Not at all Kath, I've ordered the jubilee myself hehe...

Way too exciting... Lots of fluff just arrived...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2
eee! Exciting! You've had some awesome fluffy post! :) Has it cheered you up a little?

I think I'm gonna end up copying you, I hope you don't mind? :blush:

I'm thinking of getting the Tots Bots Bon Voyage London, Jubilee and the Bumgenius Albert :thumbup:

Stash so far... Still waiting on deliveries!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2
It's cheered me up so much, is that weird?

I've got no problem at all with that hun... It's nice that we've got similar tastes!!
The bum boyage was on clearance... They are seconds but I really can't see anything apart from a small bit of bleeding in a little bit of the print... Oh and the label has been cut which they have to do when it's a second! X

I'm glad it's made you feel a little better, it's not weird at all! As long as it makes you happy and you take comfort in it, then thats all that matters in my mind :hugs:

Yeah, I go to a place in cannock to get clothes/shoes/bags which are returns or seconds and they have everything cut out of them, but are mega cheap! :thumbup:

The website I'm looking at has them reduce to £14.36, but they have 10% off on top of that so they're about £13 each :thumbup:

That's not bad at all, the place I ordered the bumgenius from has given me 10% off my next order on my account too!!
X

I think that the Jubilee is unisex. Although I want the cherrylicious and tutti fruiti for a boy some people probably would think they are girly.

I like the London print but don't want to get too many easyfits and I like the pooper hero one a bit more.

There are so many girls nappies I like though and won't be getting.

Rachel is the lady bird one you have Baba and Boo?

Anyone looking into carriers at all?

Oh and here's the few bits I've bought off eBay too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members