The WTT Graduate Thread...

Allan road is in St. Helens which is one of the towns outside of liverpool, Allerton Road is one of the big roads in Liverpool so it may be that one!? Oh my I went to school road the corner from Portico Lane, it's in Whiston which is in the suburbs of Liverpool and nearer to St Helen's! Madness!

AFM: temp has gone up another .1 of a degree and FF has given me an O date - the 26th, we BD'd the night before so I'm not sure whether or not we've caught the egg but its better that my O date was on CD18 instead of CD19! X

We are so glad to here from you and that you are okay Snuffles! :hugs:

I'm sure you'll be fine with when you BD'ed Rach :)

Kismet, I think the UK has a bad reputation from the UK :haha: I would imagine they're quite similar though as you said :)
I think you get a lot more snow :haha:

I know, it's amazing how small the world is... My uncle works on the cruise ships (he used to be in a liverpool based soap opera over here!) and my next door neighbours uncle ended up chatting away to him on board on his holiday! When he told my neighbour she was like "oh that's next a doors uncle!" Madness x

Your uncle was on Brookside? My sisters used to love that show.

Well that is quite cool. My uncle is a building surveyor, not very cool. :haha:

Same as Omi! It seems the only time I get to come on here at the moment is the 20 minute journey on the bus :wacko:
What's up Rach? :hugs:

Oh I'm just being a misery guts coz I know AF is on her way!! Hope you're ok? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"