• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WTT Graduate Thread...

That is how they started with DS so I am helpfully but trying not to get my hopes up. My lines are there right away but I can not say I am 100% if they are pink or not and they do not show up on my camera phone. Between 10-30 minutes after they are an obvious pink line but I know you should not read them after the 10 minute development time. :shrug:

To be honest it sounds like you are in the same boat as me and it could be a faint positive or an evaporation line. Did the line have dye in it, the dye should mean that it is a faint positive rather than an evap. I am not really sure what to say if they disappear though. If you have a 4 day increase in your LP that sounds like a hopeful sign!

Evaporation lines are when it looks like a faint line but is white or grey with or without a dint. They apparently do not appear straight away since it takes time for the evaporation to happen but there seems to be a lot of mixed information about them.

If it was a light line but seemed to have dye in it then it might be a faint positive and just too early to get a decent line. Hopefully it will get darker for you.

I am testing again in 2 days. How long are you waiting to test again?

Aww, I am sorry. You are not really out unless it picks up.

Does anyone have Snuffles on facebook or anything and know how she is doing?

When is everyone due to test? I am hoping for lot of graduates from WTT to TTC to pregnancy. :flower:

I don't unfortunately, I'm really worried about her though. She's been silent for quite a few days now, I really hope she managed to get to hospital.

You know that I've already tested, but I'll be testing again on Monday, come on BFP!

We'll hopefully all be starting our WTT Graduate Thread into the Pregnancy section soon :happydance:

Me too. :( I hope she is okay.

I am hoping for lots of BFP here soon. :thumbup:

I'm getting my pom poms out do cheer on all the BFPs that I know are just around the corner! :D

I wish I was connected to Snuffles on FB, but I'm not. I'm very worried. :(

I would've thought if she could get online then she would, even a quick sentence to say she was okay and she'd get back to us soon. That's what's so worrying, but she hasn't been on at all since very early on tuesday. :wacko:

Yeah. :( I hope all our worrying and advice about going to the hospital didn't chase her away.

I'm hoping that the reason that she hasn't been in touch is because she's been looked after after going to hospital or something. I know we kinda pestered, but we were only doing it because we care and understand the real risks of what could've been happening :wacko:

Yeah I totally agree. I couldn't live in America for how crazy their system seems. I would be terrified of the thought to think 'could I afford to go to hospital?' if something was wrong. People whinge about sitting round for hours in the NHS, but at least if you turn up, it's already been paid for and you don't have to worry at all.

I always thought that the hypocratic oath was about treating everyone equal, rich and poor. But it just doesn't seem the case :wacko:

I hope so too. I know I was quite forceful in saying so and was worried that might be the reason too. I am really passionate about people getting things checked out. All too often something minor can become an emergency. I know from experience of DH thinking I was overreacting in pregnancy and it turning out I was right to be seen to. I hope she is doing okay.

I could never live in America. In theory American and Australia sound nice but I think the only other place in the world I could realistically consider living in would be Canada.

Me and DH talked about it once and we think it seems nice. It has a lot of the pro's of the UK and less of the con's. It is a bit like you all looked at what did and did not work in America and the UK. Getting citizenship is so hard though. The UK is pretty easy to move to. Lol, that is quite cool that your uncle went to school with Paul McCartney.

Aww Liz, I didn't know your pops was from where I live! What part did he grow up in?
I'd love to go to Canada, my mum has been skiing there a few times in Banff and my dad keeps saying he wants to move to Canada (they haven't been there together either - my parents are divorced)
X

Funnily enough, myself and DH considered moving to Canada a little while back. I think it could still be in our future, for me depending on where my parents chose to live really (They have a house in France and would like to eventually make that their permanent home). If that was the case then I wouldn't really have any proper ties with the UK and would be happy to move.
That's amazing about your dad Kismet! I think the UK gets a bad reputation really, when actually it's not that bad. I can't imagine it being much different from living in Canada or Australia (aside from the weather of course! :haha: ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->