The WTT Graduate Thread...

Sarah is right by the way Rach, your chart is still looking very good! :thumbup:

Can I wade in on the previous topics?
I like the bugaboo buffalo Rach, I've actually been tempted by them lately, particularly with the release of the Bugaboo Cameleon Sahara. But I doubt I'll be pregnant before they sell out!
I'm still probably thinking a Stokke Xplory for us, I still adore the Silver Cross Surf Elevation, however I've heard people have priblems with the sizing of them as their child grows?

I think the washcloths from IKEA sound like a plan. I was probably intending on using disposing liners though, I'll have to see how it goes!

I am getting mild AF pains so its hard not to assume she's not on her way!

I'm not keen on the SC surf and the Stokke just looks too weird for me (OH hates it!) it's always been bugaboo for me, if I had to choose another pram I'd probably go for the iCandy!
The ikea washcloths just felt too rough to me, they felt more like rough linen! X

Ahh, I forgot about the icandy! I love the peach jogger! :dohh:
Choices choices!

Have to have a look at the washcloths. We rarely ever go to ikea, even though we live like 5 minutes away from one.

I love ikea... Our nearest one is a 30 minute drive away in Warrington... Our two back bedrooms (well one is an office) have ikea furniture :)

I think I will use the ikea washcloths and then once cut up sew something softer on the other side so I have a scrubby side and soft side. Changing my friends LO has shown me that sometimes you need something a little tougher! Haha.

I'm pretty set on the Oyster as my main pushchair, I like that the back rest and leg rest recline independantly, I'm not personally keen on the seats that are a fixed shape. I've heard too many bad reviews of the sola to consider it really.

I really love the loo of the stokke xplory but the very first thing I thought when seeing it was that it looks like it wouldn't last long which would put me off buying it. Not that we did extended use with the pushchair or anything, DS1 started walking more often than not at 11 month and we fully stopped using it at 18 months.

Although we technically set our pushchair budget at £600 I don't want to spend more than £400.

We have so much Ikea stuff. Our house is not exactly original looking.

We got a lot bought for us last time too. This time it is going to cost us a lot more. I have kept my budget low for a nursery at £400 and our travel system will probably be £300-400 but the amount we will have spent on nappies is too high to even consider adding up.

Well I just tested and there was absolutely no hint of a line so I have no idea what is going on!!!

Maybe the current spotting is implantation? Or could O have been later than you thought? Still keeping fingers crossed for you! :)

Thanks hun, it wasn't FMU either... I'm not very hopeful... Just don't want the disappointment x

I can understand that. Out of all the WTTers that have moved over I'm sure one person must be due a BFP by now! X

You can say that again ha... Poor me and Kath have been waiting like forever!!!!

Tell me about it! Had 2 BFP announcements on here in the past two days... I'm happy for them... But you just think, where's mine?

Oh and I'm working in a different shop today... As soon as I walked in I knew the girl was pregnant, she's 13 weeks eating junk food, and saying it doesn't matter what she eats and drinks. It's all superstition. :brat: :cry:

I was in town before picking my SIL's birthday present (were going out for her birthday tea later when I finish work and then she's going back home to Leeds so we won't see her for her bday on weds) and everywhere I turned there was a pregnant woman... I can sadly say you're a better woman than me Kath as I'm not happy for them at all!!

I'm the same with my cat Liz :) he's being a minx at the moment though as he has broken a bone in his paw and can't go out!!

As for me, my temps have dipped this morning and my spotting seems to have picked up so I'm expecting full flow sometime within the next 24 hours!! Least I've had a longer luteal phase eh :shrug: x

I'm sorry about your temps and spotting Rach! :hugs:
AF is such a bitch sometimes and loves messing with your head :(

Kismet, completely agree! I think it's scary! Most of the people I originally became friends with on here are now pregnant. I think we who are left pretty much feel left behind and worried about what it means for us! :(

Ps. There is one with cat, somewhere!

I just wish she'd hurry up and appear so I know where I am!!

Anybody read this by the way?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...nt-daughter-swimming-case-ruins-pedicure.html

It will be on This Morning (UK) in a bit.

I kinda felt sad because she doesn't realise the consequences if her actions. Right now, her daughter doesn't notice that she doesn't really want anything to do with her. But eventually she'll grow up and take notice. And when she's old enough to enjoy the things her mother does, the least of things she'll want to do is be with her mother!

Eventually this woman will be old, frail and lonely... And her daughter will have no time for her, and she'll realise what a mistake she's made. I have seen this happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->