The WTT Graduate Thread...

It is really cute. It is a medium though. I saw tatty teddy stuff in Tesco earlier too but I'm not sure if it was girls or unisex or not.

I've got a few tatty teddy bits from tesco... I bought them coz they don't tend to really do tatty teddy stuff anywhere x

There seems to be more tatty teddy clothes and stuff about at the moment, but it is almost all girls stuff I think.

Yeah it usually is girls :-( they had neutral stuff a while ago though! Neutral stuff is just so hard to buy though as most people find out the sex theses days x

It seems like almost all the neutral stuff is white too. I hate that everything is pink, blue or white! Thank goodness for the clothes at Boots because they seem to have really nice unisex stuff and the boys stuff it bright and could be neutral too. We found out with DS1 and DS2 flashed me pretty well in the scan but I still like colours.

How you getting on with Clothopoly Omi? Seen you commented on RNW's page x

I'm ticked off to be honest. It is a huge amount of work! I have two more bits to find but I have gone on every page of those two sites at least twice and can't find them. Plus, being dyslexic won't help much with making the phrase. If they do it next year I won't bother with the big competition, I'm not sure such a slim chance of winning is worth it. ](*,) On the bright side I am trying to avoid unnecessary walking to avoid the awful period type pains and spotting so I am spending a few hours sat down and able to look while playing with DS1.

How are you doing with it?

I have not even got around at looking at the deals on. Nothing I have seen has jumped out at me so far. I was going to get the 5 brown and orange size 2 totsbots strechies for £30 but I already have 5 white in size 1 and it makes sense to see if I like them before jumping into buying any in size 2. :shrug: Plus, with many thousands of pounds worth of costs coming up in the next month or two I am starting to feel guilty when buying something we don't really need. I probably only need a couple of size 1 wraps now but there is plenty of nappies I want.

One more icon to find! I would have found the other one a lot quicker if they had given the right site details! :growlmad:

It's really frustrating!! I cannot find the one one the bummis page at all after going through it twice!!!
It is far too much work and definitely not fun!
Is everything ok with the spotting?

I'm looking for a decent deal on cheeky wipes x

I am stuck on the nappy lady one! Have you checked the facebook sites of any you can't find? Some give clues.

It is so frustrating and yet I feel like I need to finish it now. I am going to be so annoyed when I don't win. :haha:

Yeah. I had a few signs of early labour over the weekend and ended up worried enough to call labour ward and they said until I lose my waters, have what looks like the start of a period or clots the size of a 50p or more then not to call back. They said to rest and that was about it. I get bad period pains with bad braxton hick's (not like any BH's I have ever felt before) every 10-12 hours and when it happens I get maybe 2-3 spots of blood. :shrug: They don't attempt to stop labour at 34 weeks so I am not sure if they were blowing me off a bit or if it really is likely because he has changed position. Walking seems to set it off though so I am trying to only do a little bit of it each day now.

I think that the official cheeky wipes site is almost sold of of the kits.

I am looking for a better deal that is realistic I think. Babiput have great deals on totsbots colour sets but it is still not enough to temped me. Mind you the clothopoly has gotten me to the point I never want to see a cloth nappy again.

I only really had a little go last night tbh as I've been in work all day! Going to have a better look at it tonight!

I hope the little man stays in there!

I can't say I'm too impressed with the 'deals' on the cheeky wipes tbh! Was expecting a bit more of an offer! X

It has taken me ages to do it. Luckily my dissertation was handed in last week and DH ordered 2 Duplo sets for DS1 (even though it is birthday in just over 2 weeks) that came today so he won't tear himself away from them right now so I have a bit of time to do it. but to be honest I did stay up until about midnight last night doing it and I normally go to bed between 9-10pm. :blush:

Me too. he has us worried a bit. DH went from laid back and thinking he had loads of time to ordering everything we need the night I had the first bit of spotting. We still need the nursery stuff but that doesn't get used right away so I am not rushing into that when I hope to be moving in a few weeks anyway. I really just want to get to 37 weeks now so I can stop worrying he will come early, I don't care if I go overdue but I really don't want him her until his lungs are fully developed.

I was expecting better offers too. As I say, Babipur and fluffheaven have some okay deals but they tend to always have some sort of good offer on anyway.

Yeah babipur usually does have decent offers on, I'm debating on getting a frugi nappy or not? Am I REALLY that bothered ha? Might get the wipes though!

I like them. I want some of the Frugi nappies and the easyfit pooper hero and London print although DH likes the New York one more. But I can't bring myself to get them because we don't really need them and I have 6 of the V2's already. I keep thinking about the Blueberry one size but it is not really a must have. I do need some size 1 wraps though so may go for a Blueberry one size coverall. I have suddenly gone from wanting to spend loads on nappies to really frugal. I keep looking in the nappy draw and I know we have close to what we need now and am starting to feel guilty for buying any more.

I have a organics Albert but want the lovelace too, I don't mind the Irwin but don't love it and I'm not a fan of the martha. I LOVE the old artist prints and managed to get all 5 pre-loved in like new condition. This say the inside of the elemental does look like it would dry well and have a trim fit and I don't have any BG in that system.

Part of the cloth nappy cost will be either a new washing machine and tumble dryer or a washer/dryer, depending on if we decide to get them separately of as one and a dish washer too, because ours really is on the way out and will not really handle cloth nappies. So now I am starting to think about how much the cost is adding up just based on the prints I like. I went overboard on the itti bitti d'lish in small and the itti bitti tuttos too I think.

I have mostly tuttos as I wanted all BTP nappies! I sooo want the BG artist prints too :-(
I prefer the Martha to the Irwin I think! I doubt I'll end up getting the new itti prints IF they ever get released? I'm debating on so Gnappies too with disposable inserts for grandparents to have easier use?

Have you spoken to Kath? Haven't seen her round for a few days x

They pulled the itti bitti warehouse out of the UK and said you have to order from their Australian site but I am not convinced about the shipping costs. Babipur are apparently considering importing but I have not heard anything about it for a while. I have all the old prints in tutto except 3 but I have them in the d'lish. I want the Pow and gingerbreadman ones though and I would be interested to see an actual photo of the rebound print. I just love itti bitti! I have two itti bitti blankets and wish one of their changing mats went with my nursery idea.

There was a week a while back when loads of the Artist prints come up for sale but it is rare they do. I was really excited when I managed to get all 5 and even happier when they came and the condition was so good.

I looked at the Gbaby pack which is a fortune considering how tiny they are but I wanted to get a pre-loved set cheap and yet every time they come up on eBay people seem to think they can get more for them than is realistic.

I haven't but I think she has exams soon though? I am lucky I don't have any because getting 2 fairly small essays done it a lot easier.

Oh I am so annoyed with this clothopoly... I must have gone through the bummis site about 4 times and STILL can't find the puzzle piece... Am I blind???

I can't remember where any of them are now. Which is a shame since I forgot to make a note of what letters they were so now I have all of it done but the phrase but no way of making it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->