The WTT Graduate Thread...

Well I've had a double whammy of blows today... I didn't get the job I applied for so I'm really gutted (if I'm honest I've just had a little cry god damned hormones!) and AF is still taunting me, she's threatening to arrive but hasn't actually made a full on appearance
*shouts really loudly*
JUST EFFING SHOW UP SO I CAN GET YOU OVER AND DONE WITH ALREADY!!!!!

Oh hun! :hugs:
I'm really sorry you didn't get the job. They evidently made a huge mistake! Stupid people! I hope you find a job that you want soon... hopefully it'll be even better than that one!

Damn AF :(

I'm going to book me and OH a nice holiday for October I think! Least I know I'll still be able to travel in October now!

Yeah, that will be nice! Where are you thinking of going?

Lanzarote probably, we went to fuerteventura a few years ago and loved it! We love Greece too but a lot of places go on seasonal close down at the end of sept x

Ah right yeah. I've been to fuerteventura a few times and think it's lovely too :)

Hopefully it'll be lovely and relaxing!

Just need a break really... It's been a few years since we've been away!

Bought the closer magazine before, opened it and typically 5 pages of 'bump watch' graced my eyes with its presence... Seriously, someone hates me!!!

It's always the way! I swear they know when AF arrives because it's suddenly everywhere! :brat:

I'm sorry it's made you feel so rubbish :( :hugs:

How weird, have you taken another test? It could be implantation or decidual bleeding?

Took another test still negative, still spotting, no cramps, cd35... Would just like to know what's going on!!

It's awful when this happens because you're just stuck in limbo :hugs:
Have you thought about popping to your doctors?

If this carries on I may have to haha!! I think she may make herself present today with any luck... I know I'm not pregnant so I would like to just know when it is going to be cd1 x

Sorry this wasn't your month but at least you can move forward to the next cycle now! :hugs:

Thanks Liz, I'm ok about it, I just hated not knowing where I was! X

I know I've said since day dot I want a bugaboo chameleon but I have just seen an iCandy strawberry in 'earl grey' and I'm in love x

Rachel, I saw this and thought I'd pass it on: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...56920634329397&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Oh omi, that is totally cute... Shame I'm so skint at the mo ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->