The WTT Graduate Thread...

not sure if you have seen it Rachel but the pot luck prize today is cheeky wipes.
https://www.realnappyweek.org/pottyluck.html

Thanks omi, I've entered it! I've kept a little note on my phone of the letter ha x

I missed the second page about keeping track of them. I might think about trying to find them again later in the week but I think I have just about had enough of RNW now. I'm not sure I would do it again even if I was guaranteed to win never mind a tiny chance to win it.

I am thinking of getting the lovelace freetime since the freetimes are £10 for today and 2 blueberry one-size cover-alls for £18 today.

I really want the lovelace one and I don't have a freetime yet. I am a bit worried about ending up with some many BG and itti bitti's but they are the hardest to resist.

I am definitely going for the freetime in lovelace and 2 x blueberry covers, I just need DH to get back to me with the log in details for that site now!

I got my 5 x totsbots strechies and a size 1 wrap in the post today and currently I like the look of my flexitots more. The flexitots look like they would contain more. It is sad they have stopped making them, especially since I only bought 5 x size 1's as seconds and might need some size 2's at some point. After seeing them it makes me feel better about passing up on the brown and orange size 2 strechies offer though.

The dazzle is my favourite colour option! I planned on getting 5 colours freetimes but I have ended up with 7 BG prints instead. I only seems to have block colours in my newborn size. I got the lovelace and 2 buleberry wraps. :thumbup:

I think the main things on my want list now are easyfits in pooper-hero and either the London or New York print and the Frugi rainbow spot although I do like all the frugi ones. But those are the ones I am struggling to justify spending so much on. Baba&boo do some cute prints too but I am not in a rush for them and then there are the new itti bitti's but they aren't in the UK yet anyway.

How did I miss 24 BG wipes for £7.99 when I placed the order at fluff heaven yesterday? :dohh: I hope the daily deal is good enough to sway DH to place another order today.

I placed an order with them yesterday for the £10 freetimes and got charged full price for them... I've emailed them but still waiting to hear back!
Are the BG wipes any good? Didn't realise your real name was the spelt the same as mine (seen on your scan pic) Where did omi come from? X

DH ended up placing the order so I will have to check our freetime was the right price later. He bulked up the order to get free p&p with a blueberry wetbag which we need but I might have gotten the BG wipes if I had known. I looked them up online and apparently they are very soft and they look a decent size to me. I am hoping they do a rumparooz G3 as an offer and then I will see about one of them and the wipes. I like the look of the robot rumparooz and you can get matching doll ones for not much money that I could get for DS1's doll. His doll has a cloth nappy and he pretends to wash it in his toy washing machine and he loves looking in DS2's nappy draw so I think he would like a matching one.

My middle name is Naomi and when I first started talking I couldn't say my first name at all and Omi was the only part of my middle name I could say and it just sort of stuck. The good thing is that anyone I don't want to find me on FB won't know the right name and anyone I know well enough will know what to look for. :thumbup: I just sort of grew up having an official name and then a name family and friends call me.

Aww that'd be cute for him, hope they put it on offer for you :)
I was the same with mine when I was little but I didn't have a middle name to fall back on ha! I couldn't say my R's either so when I did start saying it I used a W instead of the R ha x

Well, it is not today's offer. I am hoping it will come up this week for £10. I am trying not to buy nappies just because I like the print for a while but if it was on offer it would be tough to say no to.

Is there anything else you are hoping to get or is it just the cheeky wipes?

Omi was nice and easy to spell too and since I am dyslexic and didn't even learn my alphabet until I was 7-8 years old that helped a lot. :blush:

I'm not sure tbh, I've ordered two freetimes, debating on the cheeky wipes but may even just go for the bumgenius BOGOF ones...

I'm having a bad day, feel a bit down if I'm honest... Having one of those 'I feel like I'm never going to get pregnant' days :-( x

I want the wipes but ideally want to buy another nappy if I am ordering from there anyway.

Aww. :hugs: I really do hope it happens for you soon.

I am having a rubbish day. I have a bad hip and it runs on my dads side of the family but most women who get it only start having issues after the age of 60 and it started for me in my early twenties. It acts up from time to time and now I have a nerve trapped and can hardly walk. :nope: I hope it doesn't last long.

I feel your pain on the hip side of things... I was born with clicky hips and now have rheumatism in them, the achyness gets worse when it's cold!
I just feel like its never going to happen... Doesn't help that I'm having an anovulatory cycle either :-( x

It is so irritating. Sometimes I feel like I am in my 80's.

Aww, I am sorry about the anovulatory cycle. Is it at the point you definitely won't ovulate or is there a chance it could still be late?

I'm going to get OH to BD later on but I'm pretty sure I won't now as I had a +OPK on Sunday and it'd just be quite bizarre if I O now?! Grrr

FX it is just running late.

This is sold out but I had to show you: https://www.fluffybumboutique.co.uk/shop/pocket-nappies/yummy-bummies-osfm-teddy/

Aww cute, I may get an iron on one and iron it onto my plain BG ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->