The WTT Graduate Thread...

I keep seeing loads of tatty teddy nappies recently. I just saw one for £56! Even worse than the price is the fact that it was a two part nappy so you use a wrap to cover it anyway! :wacko:

Omi youve probably already seen but rumparooz on fluff heaven today for a tenner x

I was looking at those, they looked good :)
I think Omi has seen them though, as I know she commented on fluff heaven's facebook page... Not that I'm stalking or anything :haha:

Lol, yes. I stalk fluff heaven outside RNW and have been bugging them for days. Tried to place the order and half way through they sold out of the print I wanted with snaps so I am now trying to get the print I want in hook and loop. They also sold out of the wrap I wanted while checking out and the monkey farts CJ's butter DH wanted. I am having so many issues ordering though due to the traffic.

I finally got an order through! Since they didn't have the little lamb size one wrap any more I got the 2 ecobum ones. I am not a huge fan of the hybrid nappies but I can use them as a wrap on my two-part nappies too and I guess I always have the option to use them in other ways too.

So in RNW I got:
  • 2x bluberry coveralls
  • 1x BG freetime
  • 1x blueberry wetbag
  • 2x ecobum covers
  • 1x Rumparooz G2
  • 24 BG wipes
  • CJ's Carcass Cleaner (Which seems like a odd name to me)
  • CJ's Butter Tube
:thumbup:

I would love to win something too but I can't see that happening.

Fluff heaven has been a bit of a nightmare this week with RNW, I'm still waiting for my refund for the difference on the freetimes! Really want to order some wipes and I feel like I've not found many decent offers :-(

There wasn't many good offers on. Fluff heaven seemed to have the best ones but placing an order today was a nightmare!

I am hoping the BG wipes are good. I was going to get two lots, so 48 wipes, but DH wanted to stick to just ordering the one lot to start with. I don't think he is keen on the idea of cloth wipes but if we will be washing nappies anyway it seems like they would be worth a go too.

Which prints did you get? I do like all 4 of them but they never have great deals on.

When I added up what we spent this week on nappies I can see why DH doesn't really feel like we made much of a saving.

I got them off babipur for £14.44 each which isn't great but I know they're ltd edition too and I really want them ha!
I got the rainbow and the ladybird x

I think the rainbow is probably my favourite out of the four. I wish fluff heaven did totsbots because they are the only place that frequently sell nappies for £10 each. The totsbots Frugi rainbow, pooper-hero, and the London or New York print are about the only things I have left on my realistic want list now. I would like a little lamb size 1 wrap too I think because I have read they are bomb-proof. The nappy bin and boosters are still on my need list.

My lovelace freetime got here today and I really like the inside of it. I got my 2 bluberry cover-alls and the wetbag too and the coveralls look like they have great gussets on them.

I really wanted a nappy with strawberries on so I had to have it ha!! I think the only one I really want now is the itti butti gingerbread if it ever comes out... I already have my nappy pail/bucket and a set of 3 boosters - I would like a set of bamboo boosters too and possibly fleece liners... But I'm pretty much done... X

You are very organised.

I like strawberry and cherry prints. I really need to get a bucket soon, I am not sure why I haven't got one yet. I am thinking of charcoal bamboo boosters and want to make some zorb ones if I get the time to but I find the boosters confusing still because I want something absorbent but as trim as possible. DS1 seems to want to get the ladybird print from baba&boo and some sort of angry birds nappy. I do want to try baba&boo so might get that one at some point but I am trying not to got too much more over the top with my birth-to-potty ones for a bit.

I hate being unorganised... I feel like myself and OH get enough stresses in work so getting everything ready whilst TTC will ease a bit of the stress when pregnant!
I like the look of baba&boo but I think u have enough ha x

I think it will make the pregnancy a lot less stressful. I do think the buying part is stressful the first time around, the second time it all seems to be more relaxed.

I went from feeling like I needed to buy loads more to suddenly having a draw full of them and I was surprised when I counted through it. Nappies can be so addictive though! I am looking forward to moving so when we get a nursery together I can put them in a CD tower. Although I think we might take the middle size room since it has an old style fireplace in it and I don't want that in a kids room and DS1 will get the small room since he just needs a bed and clothes storage in there because he will have the larger reception room as a play room/day living room. That would leave the biggest room as the nursery which had a fireplace in but it was filled in and might make quite nice nappy storage. :shrug:

They totally are addictive, I have them all in a storage box under the spare bed ha!!
I want new furniture for the nursery when we do get pregnant!!

Rach, I had a slow rise when I got pregnant this time. I only charted for two cycles so I am not sure how out of the ordinary it was for me but I know you can get a slow rise after ovulation. If your temp keeps rising and with the positive OPK I would say there is a good chance that is what happened.

ETA: This was my chart and it seemed like a slow rise for the first few days too.
View attachment 602953

Well, you can get a slow rise with a BFP or BFN but while I was in my TWW I remember reading that some people chart for years and never have one and then suddenly get one the month they get one the month of the BFP. FX that will be the case for you. :dust: But I do think it that unless your temps drop very soon that you have ovulated and shouldn't write off this month like you thought you had to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->