• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WTT Graduate Thread...

Snuffles, did you see how you wore it? So did it have metal rings? Or stretchy cotton? Or was it just all in one?
Hi Charlie :) how old are you? How long we're you waiting to try? Any particular reasons you waited? (if you don't mind me asking! I feel a bit like the Spanish inquistion! :haha: )

Sorry, I'm really rubbish with keeping up with things. I'm 21, OH is 20 (21 next month). We've been WTT since Feb this year and were waiting because I was still at university and wanted to be in a full time job before trying so that we had a bit more money and I could get maternity leave.

You guys put me to shame, I haven't even thought about buying anything "baby" :shrug:. TTC is just so new that I haven't quite got round to planning everything that we need yet!!

Don't worry about it lol. I just know what I want ever since my mom had my siblings and I saw all the baby stuff she had. Definitely want a convertable sleigh crib though and a moby wrap. Those are the only two things I'm definitely sure on :haha:

Hi Charlie! What are you/were you studying at university?
I've decided I don't want a Moses basket anymore, I want a bedside crib :)

I'm ok thanks snuffles chick :) I was expecting it so I was prepared... FXed for next month eh!! X

Wellsk, bedside crib like a cosleeper? I have been considering a cosleeperébedside crib, but I also saw a tutorial on how to do this and I think it could be a great option, because it could last longer than a lot of side car setups, which can only be used until baby starts rolling over or can pull up. This way it is more like a regular crib but still easy for middle of the night feeds, etc!

I honestly can't say for sure if DH and I will sidecar a crib or buy a co sleeper. We will have baby within a few feet of our bed either way because we plan on keeping them in the same room until toddler aged, so it really depends on what ends up working then. I do like the idea of baby having his or her own space(the way our room is set up there is the main portion, and a smaller portion which has a bit of wall on either side, so like an extra wide doorway, without the door. This means visually, it is kind of like there is another very small room attached in front of our windows.. Considering how often I've tried to describe it, one of these days I'll have to actually post a picture of what I mean!ETA: kind of like this but our bed is in the main area and it looks nothing like that, well, other than structurally our room has a nook too...lol)

Thanks Liz, onto cycle two...
A quick question about FF - does it automatically change to a new cycle when you start a new one coz mine is still saying I'm on cd29 x

I am sorry to hear AF got you. Fingers crossed for next month.

I looked at co-sleepers but they are pretty pricey for what they are so am going for a crib. I liked this one;
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...tdisplayA_82_10751_-1_14689_97581_10001_14053

I think FF is supposed to switch on the day you add your period in.

:hugs: aww Rach! I'm so sorry she got you! That sucks so bad! As you said onto next month and hopefully a BFP!
Counting, yeah either really! Just something that's going to protect LO but makes it really easy to breast feed and have them nearby!
Hope everyone is okay today!

I have just added my information to my chart today and it makes no sense. I have not had a dip and rise in temperature like I had last month. I am not particularly well so I am wondering if that might have thrown my chart off?

I just hope that BD'ing wile I have fertile CM will work and I get a BFP in two weeks. Or even better (and massively unlikely) that my super light period I had was me mistaking early pregnancy bleeding for AF or something like that.

I don't even know what a cosleeper is :blush:. Looks like I've got a lot to be googling to find out what's what. Still seems surreal that we are actually TTC... Haven't really thought about what needs to be done once I am pg/have a LO!

Co sleeper is kind of like a seperate baby bed which attaches to the side of the adult bed. That way you can have baby close by at night(like bed sharing but some people find it safer/ more fitting to their lifestyle) and it also means you wouldn't have to get out of bed to get baby if he or she wakes up for things like breastfeeding, in theory all you have to do is roll over and pick up LO.

I'm sure you will get it all sorted before you have a little one. For me when baby rabies hit before we started TTC(and after!) I would have a look at all kinds of baby stuff, and spent a lot of time thinking and researching about how I wanted to raise my LO. I'm a researcher by nature and trade so looking things up seems to be the thing that keeps me focused and sane while I wait. As a result I know too much! I actually find it quite funny as mine and DH's families don't know we are trying- but my brothers wife is pregnant and whenever someone brings up something baby or pregnancy related I think they are confused because I have wayyyy more information than I should.:dohh:

This thread is quite recently, I thought I would try and wake it back up.

How is everyone? When is everyone due to test? Do we currently just have the one (Suffles) graduate from here?

I am 9dpo today and tested, for lack of a better word my results were somewhat inconclusive. I will have to test again in another 2-3 days. I know I was silly to test so early but I am rubbish at the TWW.

I know yeah, need to liven it up a bit, who's got the cookies? (I was gonna say alcohol, but I'm not sure it was suitable) :haha:

I'm pretty sure that snuffles is the only one to have her BFP so far, although you might have yours very soon :winkwink:

I have no idea whats going on with my cycle, I think it might be annovulatory :cry: at the moment I'm CD21 and I've still have no temp shift and all my fertile signs are gone now. Sigh! But if I was to test it would probably be 2nd October :shrug:

I really hope it's a BFP Omi!

Noo...I really hope you ovulate this cycle. But you did get some fertile signs already, right?

I am a bag of nerves...when it is hard to tell if something was an evap or faint positive it is hard not to obsess. My evaporation lines in the past came up after 1-2 minutes and this came up right away. Also they always look white/grey and with a dint in them. this one had no dint but I could not be sure if it was super light pink. :wacko:

Hmm, well as you said, this came up straight away. So surely it can't be evap? I don't know, really hoping for you though!

Yeah, I've already had my EWCM/High/Soft cervix, and now its all gone :wacko:
I'm sure you have to get a temp shift, it can't stay low can it?

It's been a while since I've been in here - I say that like I've stepped into a room!!
I hope it's not annovulatory Kathryn :-( I'm due to test on the 6th oct x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->