• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WTT Graduate Thread...

When I look online it gives mixed responses of if they can or can not appear right away. I can not quite call it a faint positive but I am not sure if I can dismiss it as an evap yet either. This is exactly why I should have waited longer.

I am not sure. But I am not sure if you would have had fertile signs if you wasn't either. I hope that you ovulated, you have managed to BD so well this month too.

Yeah I know, I've done so well this month. I'm hoping that all this will stay! And I will keep BD'ing well :)
Someone said that I may not have O'd yet :wacko:
So going to continue BD'ing for now and hope that if I haven't O'd yet, then I will catch it!

My my it's been some time since this thread has been active, unacceptable! Not much going on here, just tired and if I'm not tired I'm hungry and vice versa:wacko:

:haha: Oh dear snuffles, what are you craving today?

Hehe snuffles you make me laugh with your random cravings!!
AFM I'm going into my fertile stage and I've only gone and gotten cystitis haven't I... Damn it!!! X

Ah no Rach!
Drink lots of water and cranberry juice, hoepfully you'll flush it out! :hugs:

I'm on it ta hun ha... Hope it goes away, it isn't wanted ha! X

I love cake at any time of the day to be honest! :haha:
Got everything crossed for you Kismet! :hugs:

I've got a week left until testing!!! Seems so long ago that I was ovulating that a week seems far too long to wait!!! FXed for you OmiOmen!! Wishing you the best of luck for testing!!! :dust:

I know what you mean Charlie, everything takes forever :(

Thought I would pop back in here too, things have been crazy at work so I have barely had a chance to do my full BnB rounds.

Like wellsk, I think I may also be having an annovulatory cycle, as I am CD18 and not a sign of oving yet :(. I keep telling myself I need to give my body time after coming off the pill, but this is my second cycle and I don't think I have oved during either one. *sigh* I was really hoping for a BFP for my birthday. It's super hard seeing people get pregnant really easily right now for me.

I think maybe all this work is actually good for me- if nothing else it is a distraction, and makes me WAY too tired to stress as much. Though of course I still do stress!

:hugs: I'm sorry counting!
Lots of Ovulation dust (I'm still hoping it'll catch on :haha: ) maybe you will still O? What CDs do you normally ovulate?
Maybe the tiredness and stress from work is delaying your O?
I feel the same as you too, it's so hard and I'm feeling really jealous, why can't it be easy for everyone? I just want to be pregnant, I want my own baby. It's just not fair :(

:hugs: I'm sorry counting!
Lots of Ovulation dust (I'm still hoping it'll catch on :haha: ) maybe you will still O? What CDs do you normally ovulate?
Maybe the tiredness and stress from work is delaying your O?
I feel the same as you too, it's so hard and I'm feeling really jealous, why can't it be easy for everyone? I just want to be pregnant, I want my own baby. It's just not fair :(

I think that is part of the stress...I probably haven't ovulated since I was 15 almost 16, as I have been on the pill since then. I got my AF later than a lot of people (I was over 14 and in grade 9!)and went on BC after not too long to treat acne. So this is actually my first time off pill in the better part of 10 years. Ovuview app on my phone said I oved on CD20 last month, but I don't think I actually did. It's stressful because I have no normal to compare to!

And I am with you, I really hate how jealous I feel. It's not nice to feel this way :nope:

I shall send some ovulation dust your way too! :thumbup::flower:

I really hope that's not the case sweet. I really hope that you'll be able to get some advice from the doctors or get some tips on how to maybe kickstart your ovulation again. :hugs:

Maybe because you've been on BCP for so long it will take you a little longer for your cycle to come back to you?

I think that's why I'm maybe being extra mean towards my friend, I'm torturing myself with teen pregnancy boards and stuff at the moment. Although it's just making me really angry and I just want to shout and have a go and tell them to either 'put up or shut up' :blush:

Sorry about all the annovulatory cycles, I am hoping you are all just going to ovulate late.

I took a test in the middle of the night and this morning both were faint to the point they were only just there again. They were a little more clear than at 9pdo, but only just. They started off like this when I had DS but there are so very faint that I can not rule out 3 evaps yet either. I will wait another 2 days and test again.

Still sending lots of babydust your way for all the testing Omi and Kismet.
I really hope you both are pregnant, that would be brilliant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->