Think I'm out already

Yep enjoy a glass of wine Uni!

I definitely worry that I'll never get pregnant.... 7 cycles in and not even a chemical. But I'm trying to not think about getting pregnant or not getting pregnant this month. It's helping my mood to just not think about it!

I'm hopeful the B6 will help improve my odds this month and reduce my spotting. I've also been sticking with my 1 cup of coffee a day! So I'm hoping those things will help in the long run.... i think i'll be here for the long run.

I don't know if a cp would make you feel better about it / give you hope. My MMC just makes me worry that there is something massively wrong. I find it hard to take any comfort from the fact I did actually get pregnant because it didn't result in anything. But either way there's no ideal situation is there? Well, apart from a quick bfp and a baby at the end!

Anyway, are you taking pre-natals as well as the B6? I am so looking forward to next week with my mum being here - should be the best second week of the TWW!

Your right I probably wouldn't feel better had I gotten pregnant and lost it. Both situations suck in their own ways!

Ya I'm also taking prenatals! And extra calcium and Vitamin D.

I'm glad you are looking so forward to this visit with your mom! I hope you have a wonderful time!!

oh cheers love! Anyone got anything exciting planned for the weekend? We're seeing my MIL, it's her 60th. We get on well, on the surface! She kicked up a fuss 2 months before our wedding saying we hadn't considered her enough - erm not your frickin wedding!! She would never blame her golden boy, all my fault, so I totally think it's a front! But we're also seeing my bro and SIL who I love to bits, so can't wait to see them and their new house!

Ha-ha omg uni, my MIL was like that too. She tried to control everything with the wedding and planned things without telling me about it. Then she went crying to DH saying I didn't make her feel included on the big day. Ugh.

Oh gosh, what is it with MIL's? It isn't their wedding!! She was fine on the day, although I hardly saw her. She still gets stroppy whenever we do anything that doesn't include her. Thing is both our parents are divorced so we can't always all be together, and no one wants that anyway!! Anyway tomorrow is all about her so she'll be in her element. Ahhh families eh?

Boobs have flared up now, nipples feel like they are sunburnt 😂 Only way I can describe it haha x

They've stopped now so godknows what that was, so strange but it's 10pm here and I'm struggling to keep awake I've been so exhausted the last couple of days x

Blakes I had a dream last night that I came on here and you had a pregnancy ticker! Hope it means something - although I do have some pretty wierd dreams during the TWW!

Period pains starting now but I haven't been taking my prenatals as I should as keep forgetting so I think my lp will be shorter this month x

Oh no Blakes!! I hope af stays away!

I had a really huge dip in bbt today. Will be camping tomorrow so probably won't be able to trust tomorrow's temp either as will be drinking and sleeping in a tent.

Not sure I'd I should be worried that didn't O, or excited that it might be the mythical implantation dip. So I'm just going to be neutral. May not even temp tomorrow depending on how the night goes tonight!

Blakes can't wait to see your test today - yeah I'm up mega early, kitten woke us up at 4am and I can't get back to sleep.

Belle - don't worry about your temps, it's just the one. Also enjoy your camping trip!!!

AFM - 5 DPO still really nauseous and my skin is breaking out, definitely a hormone surge this cycle. Am in no way thinking it's anything other than that at this stage! Body, you will not be fooling me!

I'm not testing today now haha, my cervix was low yesterday and has gone higher this morning. Still creamy cm but no sore boobs etc just a cold again/hayfever. Ive told Dh that I'm not testing today as I don't want to be disappointed on Father's Day I'm going to wait and see if af arrives x

Yes it's due tomorrow, I'm not feeling hopeful tbh but in a sense it would be easier to not be 6 weeks pregnant whilst doing my intensive driving course as it's about 30 hours driving in a week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->