Think I'm out already

i dont blame you Blakes for not wanting to test on father's day! that is a lot of pressure on a big day. I tested on mother's day and regretted it, lol.

While this might be one of those times where it might be more convenient not to be pregnant, I still hope you get your bfp blakes!

Decided not to temp this morning and just sleep in! It was wonderful :) My temp would have been pretty meaningless anyway since I was camping. And I'm already 7 dpo! For the first time in my tww since starting to try I lost track of what dpo I was!!! I actually had to check and see! I'm liking this more relaxed approach to the tww :)

Its due on Sunday! 1 week to go :)

And it looks like you O'd Green! Woo hoo!

Yep! :happydance: got some great bd in and even managed to O after he did. I've hear that can help baby gravy up the cervix :) I'm hoping that helps because I still never really get ewcm.

Belle - glad you had a good trip and yey for not temping! I don't think I'll ever bother with it again.

Green - yey for o, you got some great coverage too.

Blakes - eagerly awaiting your news.....

AFM - not much to report. Don't think it's our cycle, my skin hasn't broken out like it had done by now with my bfp. It's the only time I've ever sad that I don't have awful skin!!! Ha!

Bfn here I think. Still got creamy cm but the period pains have kicked up a notch, with an 11day lp I'm a day late but last month I had a 12 day lp so will have to see what happens. Don't think it's going to end well 😞

Aw blakes I'm sorry hunny. It's not fair considering how long you've been trying. The good thing is that your lp is a decent length now, I know it's been on the short side in the past. Sending hugs xxx

Oh blakes! I hope you're wrong and you'll get your bfp!! Either way, a 12 day LP is good news!!

Uni, I'd be curious to see if ladies who have been pregnant multiple times report the same symptoms for each pregnancy? I'd bet there is room for some variability! Sorry you're feeling out already!

Green, you're BDing schedule looks ideal!!

As for me, 8 dpo now. Getting to the part of the cycle that I find the hardest. Literally the only "symptom" I'm having is sneezing. I've been sneezing daily for a few days now and definitely don't have a cold. Must have developed some allergies

And inverted, this was with fmu this morning at 10 mins. I think I'm seeing something x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 9
Blakes i think i'm seeing something too! I'm not sure if it is the test strip being a little diluted or if it is a line with color, but i definitely see something!

omg omg omg omg!!!! I hope this is it for you!!!!

So do I lol I've told hubby that it was negative as I don't want to get his hopes up just in case it doesn't amount to nothing, got strong period pains still and got a big blob of cm earlier that reminded me of a mucus plug type but no af x

Blakes I can see it too!! Have you got any FRERs?!? OMG I am so excited for you!!

Nope no frer and the shops are shut 😩 Going to test again tomorrow with fmu again and see what happens x

I can't keep looking at them now haha as my eyes keep changing their mind at the moment. I can't see anything on the full photo now but that's what I inverted so there's something there I think I've just been looking at them so much this afternoon lol x

I can't quite see anything, but I'm so bad at squinters! Can't wait for tomorrow's test!!

I think I'm going to go cross eyed the amount of times I've looked at them haha. I really hope it amounts to something now but at the same time it's looking like a 12lp if not anyway which is even better than 11 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->