Think I'm out already

I don't see anything blakes on that one but I know how much they don't show on those til ur further on, fingers crossed for tomorrow or even a frer if you can get one there much better for showing, exciting! Got my fingers crossed! X

Ummm very tempted 😂 Part of me is tempted to do an opk to see what that says but then I'm so worried to be disappointed tomorrow but we will see what happens x

It's not long to wait till tomorrow now, maybe get an early night!! Fx for you. Xx

Awww BLAKES!! I'm really hoping this is it for you! I would totally be going to get a frer lol..

Hopefullys how are things going for you? Do you know the gender yet?

Unicorn how are you doing? I did read where its been a little emotionally draining the past two cycles. I'm so sorry and I'm right there with you.

As for me we decided not to go on birth control and just go with the flow so to speak but this past week has been super hard for me. I have had my 10 month old nephew for a few days and its completely broke my heart. He's not well nurished and not taken care of with his parents and I want nothing more than to just adopt him. Plus my due date with my first loss is quickly approaching and its getting super hard to deal with. Life just isn't fair sometimes

Hi rem, yes I'm having a girl! I'm 23 weeks now! Feeling really big n had sore hips n groin's so I can feel the weight n pressure now!
Sorry your feeling a bit low about due date approaching, try take your mind off it a little bit. I'm sure u will catch on soon when its meant to be x

Rem, was thinking about you yesterday! How are you doing? The EDD approaching is horrible isn't it. Although mine isn't till September I'm dreading it. Some of the girls I chat with do something on that day whether it's a long walk or lighting a candle, just something. Maybe you could think about planning to take a little time for yourself that day, even if it's just an hour or going for a coffee and a cake? I'll definitely be taking the 21st sept off work and will have the day to myself. I'll probably go for a long walk along the beach here, it's one of my favourite things to do. But yeah TTC since the MMC hasn't been easy, I've been an emotional wreck a lot of the time. But this cycle has felt different. I don't mean pregnant different but DH & I seem to have turned a corner. We still have bad days - we both had one last week - but mostly things are good at last.

Hopefullys, glad you're doing well and growing quickly! Have you got any favourite names yet?

Blakes - wake up and test!! Please please please let this be your bfp!

Ok girls I'm extremely confused, woke up and went to the toilet end when I wiped there was a blob of cm and blood. Checked my cervix and it's extremely soft, normally hard when af arrives and I think closed so I'm really confused right about now as to what's going on x

Don't think I can see anything on the test today this I've got line eye x

Oh no I really hope it's not af. Are you going to get a FRER or wait it out?

I'm going to wait it out as hubby is at work so I can't get one anyway, my stomachs feeling like af so I can't shift this feeling it is but I don't understand the majorly soft cervix x

I'm no good with cervix-y stuff, can't 'read' mine, not sure I'm actually in the right spot. If it's different it could be a good sign? Keep us posted. X

No that's the flow at the moment it was looking like just spotting. I'm just hoping that it stops but I think this is af x

Put it as a new cycle for ff as I've got a spot on the pad and more when I wipe though, Onto cycle 12 :cry:

Oh no, so sorry chick :hugs::hugs: did you say you were going to the docs to hopefully get some tests done this cycle, or you going to wait a bit?

I'll probably go down next week but if they want to do a 21 day blood test it will have to be next month as my driving course falls on it I think so I won't be able to get to the doctors before it closes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->