Think I'm out already

I totally need that "fake control" uni!

Hey you guys been getting a lot of pop up ads lately? I've been getting the same pop-up disney video EVERY time I change or refresh the page on bnb. Its driving my crazy!!

No, not getting any ads at the moment but I'm in the UK. Few weeks back I was getting that every time you refresh a page - really annoying!

ADBLOCK ladies, it's amazing, and free.

Last two months, O day was CD 16 and CD 18. Didn't O before that, and that's all the information I've got since I quit birth control. Still learning the normal. First cycle was short, second cycle a lot longer (26 v 31).

So, who knows? I'll do OPKs so I can get a gist of when O was for future reference.

I'll probably test July 1, CD 28, 10-12 DPO.

I'm not girls I'm hoping it is but it only lasted for about 5 mins it was on and off but I can't remember from the other pregnancies as I wasn't looking for symptoms but nothing else. Cm is exactly the same as last month so far so not reading into that x

I'll look into that green! I have a pop-up blocker, but it's not like a regular pop-up. It redirects you to a different page!

Your getting so close to testing time Blake's! I'm really hoping this is your cycle!

Green sounds like you have a bench mark for when to look for O!

As for me. I hurt my back yesterday, and it hurts to move. As long as I stay perfectly still I'm fine. So I stayed home from work. Been having bot baths and putting warm magic bags against my back. Thank goodness I'm in the tww as there is no way I'd be able to BD. The spasms are pretty severe!

At least you have a shortish LP! (Sorry stalked past charts). Long enough not to worry about implanting, but still cut down the TWW!

Oh no! So sorry to hear Belle :( back pain is rough, there's just no way not to trigger it. Everything moves your back.

Feel better!

Oh no belle, hope it eases soon. Yes, good job you're done bding!!

Green - so you've got a rough idea of when you'll likely o which is great.

Blakes - not long to go till testing. Hopefully the next few days will fly by!

See apart from the pains earlier (they were honestly like stabbing in waves as such) I can't really say I've had any symptoms what so ever this month which is strange as I normally have loads x

Green, I'm excited to see if you get a + OPK!

Blakes maybe no symptoms is a symptom, haha

With a little TLC I seem to be feeling better. The rest and heat definitely helped!

That's good to hear Belle.

Blakes, I think just "different" should be a symptom. I usually have little to no PMS symptoms, so i'll be suspicious if I start having them (sore boobs, etc). For you, since you usually have them, absence may be telling

Thanks girls apart from slight period pains this morning still absolutely nothing this month yet but it's a bit of a blessing not to be symptom spotting and panicking as such x

Green - I started with o pains 4/5 days before my + opk this cycle so you could be getting close. I'm sure it's normally a couple of days though!

Blakes - no symptoms is definitely a symptom! Are you not tempted to test yet? Mind you you're 9 DPO aren't you, it's too early. Unlikely to show if you are pregnant.

Nope not testing yet haha, period pains have started and ewcm has come back so I think I'm out anyway x

oh blakes, really hope you're not out.

I'm feeling pretty fed up today. I've noticed that around 2/3/4 dpo I tend to have massive downers and get upset about everything. Prob means I'm out too. FFS.

just found this, pretty much sums me up at the moment -

'A couple days after you ovulate, you can feel a bit mentally sluggish or even irritable, which occurs because your levels of progesterone are rising as your testosterone and estrogen levels drop. This is sometimes called pre-PMS because some folks get sort of mini PMS symptoms that last for only a couple of days. Progesterone can also make you feel very calm and snuggly, like you want to just stay at home and need lots of rest.

Additionally, one study has found that in the days after ovulation, you can actually be more vulnerable to traumatic memories, experiencing up to three times as many intrusive memories during this week. So take care of yourself!'

Hey Uni,

That definitely explains a lot! I also tend to get a little down immediately after O and start thinking back to things that I shouldn't.

Yeah it's crap isn't it. It's always the time that I worry I'll never have kids, the time the mmc hurts more and the time I want to give up TTC. I even spoke to DH about giving up TTC for good this time last cycle because I felt so miserable about it all. I started to feel better within a couple of days though. Definitely going to be having a glass of wine tonight I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->