Think I'm out already

Well I've just bought a load of ICs so I'll def be testing - I have zero willpower! I've been looking through the charts on FF and it made me feel a bit better. All hope is not lost but I can't help but feel it's a no - I think that's my default position in every TWW now!

I get it uni! Way harder to let yourself get your hopes up. I'm just trying not to think about it. I think doing lots of testing would make me feel depressed and anxious lol

Yep you're right there. I'm still planning on not testing early though. Still next weekend. I won't be able to obsess over it next week with my mum here anyway!

It's sad isn't it but I do think it's the best way to be. It must be awful to convince yourself month after month just to see af.

I still can't believe how difficult it can be to get pregnant though. I'm thinking I never should have bothered being on the flippin pill for 14 years, DH and I have been together for 12 of those anyway! I think it's kind of surprised DH too. I remember googling 'how long does it take to get pregnant' and when it came back with 6-12 months I was like whhhhaaaaattt??!? Really? I wish id have come off the pill when we got married in Feb 2015. But DH was very much under the impression that one bd session and I'd be up the duff! If only!

Just had sharp stabbing pains low down left hand side that really took my breath away x

oh my days blakes, you are getting me excited!! Anything else? Anything similar to when you were preggars before?

yey, hopefully it is blakes!

Green! How you doing hun. Not seen you for a bit. I see you're starting up with the bd marathon!

Yeah.... I had a flip out about that coz I wanted to bd after ov, but I od later than I've even done (was only by 1 day) and DH was away. I'm ok with it now, just wishing it was next weekend already so I can test!

Woo hoo Green! Hoping you get plenty of BD in before you O!

Uni, your coverage is fantastic this month! You got all of the most important days!

4 dpo here, and NOT symptom spotting!! This is the least anxious I've ever felt during the tww, haha. I guess I've accepted at this point, that I have no control either way, so may as well get on with life! I'm DONE living my life in 2 week portions! I'll keep temping because I like it and its become a habit now, haha. But i'm not going to worry about checking CM and CP throughout the tww. it's meaningless anyway

aw belle that's great!! I still symptom spot BUT I don't read into it if you know what I mean. I know that anything I feel now cannot be pregnancy related anyway (very nauseous at the moment but I know it's just normal hormones) By the time it could be pregnancy related, I'll be testing anyway!
I'm really looking forward to finishing work this week - got my MIL's 60th on Saturday and visiting my bro and SIL at their new house. Then my mum is up for the week, so I'll be busy and enjoy that week. *must remember to check in on here on sunday to see blakes results!*

oh and the cm - I put mine in FF today and thought what am I doing? It wasn't different when I was preggars anyway! Or if it was I couldn't tell!

What brand of OPKs are you using, Uni? And what DPO do you plan on testing

opk's are one step. How you getting on with yours? Going to test next saturday so I'll be 11 DPO if I did O on cd14.

Just testing Wondfo OPK at night after work. Probably going to miss the surge, but that's okay. We'll still have decent coverage.

Totally green! it's less important to know the day you O with 100% accuracy. Better just to spread the BD out so you're good and covered either way!

Yeah, you should be fine. Do you O around a similar time each cycle?

I'm debating next cycle to ditch all charting and bd every other day cd8-16 or something (just like my bfp cycle) I know it's the best thing to do but it's hard to let go of the 'fake control' I feel I have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->