Think I'm out already

Are you ok? Just saw your other thread :hugs: I really hope something shows up in your tests, not that I hope there's something wrong, but it would give you some answers and hopefully be a quick fix. I'm so sorry love :hugs:

Tbh I'm really struggling this time, I've been in tears about it but I think it's because I was getting my hopes up with that stupid evap 😔 I keep thinking wether it's worth just admitting defeat and giving up completely x

Oh no hunny. I know when you're feeling this bad it feels like giving up is a good idea because it will get rid of the upset and pain. I know our situations are different but I've been there many times since the MMC. If you both really want another baby you shouldn't give up. I don't believe stopping will make you feel better. I think you should at least go and chat to a doc, and soon. Like you said, it might be that you don't actively TTC this cycle with your driving course. If you have tests booked in for next cycle then you could try to relax a touch - that course will be a huge distraction.

Thankyou Hun. I'm waiting for their call tomorrow but the tail end of ovulation next month falls on a weekend break where we are sharing a caravan with the in laws so no bd anyway so it would be the perfect month just to take a break as such anyway x

Oh Blakes, I'm so so sorry :(

I think taking a month break will be a nice reprieve. I'm hoping the tests will come back with an easy fix, something like low progesterone where they can just give you a special cream and ouila!

Yes worth having the test done its only a simple blood test blakes but if your cycles are short it will be earlier than day 21 as was mine so see what the doc says first n also send your oh to see docs to get his sperm looked at n hopefully something will happen in the meantime! X

It could even be something simple like u could be ovulating a totally diff time to when you think u are x

Just got off the phone to them, they won't do anything what so ever, because I've already got two children even though I've got the Gd risk again as had it twice. Family history of miscarriages and high risk of special needs again (son has adhd and learning difficulties) they won't do nothing. Even if I had low progesterone they said nothing can be done because I'm considered fertile from the kids. I've got to stop opks etc and just wait and see 😔

Oh Blakes!!! That is terrible!

If you want to get your progesterone tested, this is what you do. Go to your doctor, say you are having menstrual irregularities (lie if you have to). Say you missed ovulation at some point during the year, and you get spotting before every AF and one month you bled the whole way through, etc etc. Request bloods to be done, wait to get the blood taken till you think you are 7 dpo and then be sure to go get your results in person.

as for me, I'm sitting at 10 dpo and starting to think I'm out. It's making me depressed to think about, so just trying not to think about it.

I understand setting expecttations low, but don't let it upset you Belles <3

Thanks Green :) trying not to swing too far into excitement OR depression. Gets hard in the tww.

I'll just chant to myself "neutral thoughts, neutral thoughts!" Lol

Thanks belle I think I'm going to literally give it a couple of months as she put the details from the call all on my files &#128542;. From now on there will be no opks, no fertility friend and no planning or anything just good old bd when we want to and see what happens x

That's it girls no more fertility friend or ovia and my friend will be given my opks as soon as I see her next x

Sorry to hear that blakes! Maybe NTNP will be a nice way to change it up at this point? Are you at the 1 year mark or the 12 cycle mark? Maybe she just wants you to wait the full year?

Oh blakes I can't believe that was their attitude! Most of the time the nhs is brill but it's times like this that I hate it! I really hope ditching all the charting works. That's my plan for next cycle.

Belle - sorry you feel out. I do too. I've started testing today (9DPO) which I know is pointless but I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Blakes that's terrible, u could always go to the docs n lie n tel then its a diff partner n u both want testing. They had no problems with looking at me n my oh even tho I've already had a child. Things can change they should defo be looking at it. Have u tried having sex every other day for the month? Just incase you do ovulate at a totally diff time cos if u r just bd only around when you think you ovulate it could be that. Also don't forget some months u said you didn't get to bd really with one thing or another so its not like each month you have 100% tried. I'm sure it will happen soon x

Unicorn I'm looking out for you getting that bfp, try not to stress about it cos I'm sure it will happen when it's meant to be! Fingers crossed for you all girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->