Think I'm out already

The problem is they have literally written everything I said on my file so I can't even blag it another way. I'm just going to go with the flow now and hope for the best x

It's cycle 12 but near enough a year too. They don't know when we started ttc anyway as my pill perscription was three months before coming off it x

I don't think it should matter if you already have kids. If anything it should possibly raise more of a concern that it hasn't happened. Guess they don't think like that though.

Hopefullys - thanks Hun. Just getting frustrated as it looks like it's going to take longer this time. I feel terrible saying that after everything that is going on with blakes here, but guess it's the MMC that always makes it feel much worse.

Yeh I think your doctors are totally out of order n should at least do some routine blood tests to look at your hormones as its nothing. I would go in n see a doc n tel them u been trying for a lot longer despite the incorrect info on there records cos sounds like there fobbing you off!
Unicorn when u testing again? Whens your AF due? X

Oh unicorn don't feel guilty, it happens at different times for everyone 😊 I really hope this cycle is it for you x

I think on here there will always be someone else who has it worse. Regardless you can't help the way you feel!

I'm so sorry Blakes that you are being treated so poorly by the medical system, and Uni, this cycle must be particularly hard because its the 3rd cycle since your MC and it only took 3 times the first time around. I think we all have some terrible luck ladies.

My temp dropped pretty low this morning, so I think I'm out. I wouldn't be surprised if AF showed tomorrow as I'm wondering if I possibly O'd earlier on CD 11 and had a slow rise. I feel so depressed, I could flat out cry this morning. A cycle coming to an end isn't easy for anyone.

I'm going to look into tricks to help improve egg quality. If I do get AF tomorrow I had no spotting this cycle or PMS, so I guess the B6 did the trick (it's supposed to help with PMS as well). Also thinking about getting DH on some vitamins to help with swimmer quality.

Well, went out and got DH all set up with vitamins.

For him we are trying a multi-vitamin, zinc, vitamin c and fish oils

For me a B50 complex, prenatal, calcium, vitamin D & C, fish oils, and maca root

I figured I'd give the maca root a try as its supposed to be good for hormone balance.

Blakes - can you see another doctor in the practice? You might find one who's a bit more understanding?

Belle - sorry hun. Have a good cry though, get it out. Think the vitamins are a good idea, really hope they do the trick.

AFM 10 DPO bfn, so I'm pretty pissed. I'll do another IC tomorrow as that's when I got my bfp before but no more after that. I know it'll be bfn. Af isn't due till next Thursday so I've got ages as usual. Just feel angry today.

No they're a nightmare I literally have to ring at 8:30am for the slightest chance of having an appointment but they don't let you see specific doctors. Once I can drive I can change doctors to one of the better surgeries. How's the health kick going ladies, I've now lost 8lbs total now after not being as good with it this week x

I fell off the health kick bandwagon, but am climbing back on again! Did a work out video yesterday and I'm definitely feeling it today!!

My temp recovered from that drop yesterday but I'm still not feeling hopeful. AF due Sunday, but may get spotting today or tomorrow of she's coming

Uni I'm hoping you'll get your bfp soon. You definitely do have a long wait!

And holy man! Just saw the results of Britain's vote regarding the EU! Mind is blown.

Belle - it's rubbish about the UK leaving the EU. I wanted to stay! Really hoping you don't see that spotting in the next couple of days.

Erm I've fallen off the healthy band wagon too. I'll get back on next week though. Once I've had a sulk about this cycle!

Haha that's what I was like, af coming so diet slipped but now confident and hopeful again so diet is back on for now 😂 Until the next month x

Uni - you have a long LP! Are you really going to wait until Thursday?! I hope you get your BFP tomorrow so you don't have to wait. Post pictures of your pee sticks!!

Green - thanks. yeah a 15 day lp, but I count myself out after 11 DPO since my bfp. I used to test right up till 14 DPO before! I'll post a pic if there's anything to see but I really doubt it. How are you doing? Any symptoms going on?

Only 5 DPO, and I'm trying really hard to forget about the fact that I might be pregnant. I promised to wait and test with my friend on July 1st. I'll be 12 DPO, so hopefully, if it's positive, it will be nice and clear!

Good plan! At 12 DPO there's a very good chance you won't be squinting!!

Just added my ticker and only been ttc for 10 months with the cycles which gives me a lot more hope. Got two more months till LTTC so it's made me feel a bit better about it all, definitely going to stick with the no planning way as I think it will help me stress less which will be good for us all as a family x

Glad you're feeling better about it Blake's! They say it can take up to a year, so you're still in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->